3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oleg 06.04.20 04:21 pm

Soundtrack GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

How to download music with toys?
230 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 06.04.20

Yo. Bro Respect you. We still have to put the splash screen music and all.

L
LSD_Videosystem 06.04.20

2 nik gtasa

Whoa,homie,how much pathos...,Jae.

g
gtafan222 06.04.20

Damn me soundtrack - in radio every 2 songs.

C
CutToSleep 06.04.20

Unaesta - La Vida Es Una Lenteja do not accidentally rip from the game? And, of course, Love Fist - Dangerous Bastard.

B
BratAN90 06.04.20

No, it's not hamriya, these songs included in the official soundtrack. Hamriya only 3, they signed the appropriate inscription.

D
Deep Throat 06.04.20

Big Country - In a Big Country (featured during the first cutscene of The Driver.)
Whodini - The Freaks Come Out at Night (featured during The Job cutscene.) This song later appears on the soundtrack to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on Fresh 105 FM
Blue Цyster Cult - Burnin' for You (featured during the Boomshine Saigon cutscene.)
Al Di Meola - Ritmo De La Noche (featured during the first cutscene of Bar Brawl)

Two unidentified songs in café Robina, not played on Radio Espantoso, can be heard in the cutscenes to the missions Naval Engagement and Trojan Voodoo.

recall when they played?
maybe even video, who will?:)

B
BratAN90 06.04.20

In brackets just after the written, when they played...

D
Deep Throat 06.04.20

and where these songs can take?

and what of her mission:
Bar Brawl
Naval Engagement
Trojan Voodoo

recall what are they?

J
JeNek94 06.04.20

this is a mission, not a song

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 06.04.20

BratAN90, thank you for the work done! Thanks to you, I finally have a screw on the soundtracks of all 3D-shnyh games in the series. But the question is, will you in the future (preferably short) to collect the soundtrack of Chinatown Wars, the first (and their complements) and the second part?

V
Volanchik 06.04.20

hi all!
Friends please help me find the soundtrack from gta vice city (can't remember exactly, but I think vice city), so I was a little sang:
http://www.filehoster.ru/files/dg0409
this tune almost exactly exists in the present compositions. By itself, the song I think English sounds. Our radio stations were very popular. I searched almost all the soundtracks of gta (apart from vice city but in the early part of the game. I know she wasn't this song in San Andres and in the last released gta 4).
The melody of the song is very famous and I think it is possible in principle to determine. At least the artist name...

A
AlSar 06.04.20

How about the main theme?

No one?

j
just_think72 06.04.20

AlSar
Pull with any video editor.

A
AlSar 06.04.20

well, as this will not

j
just_think72 06.04.20

Give I those on soap throw off, quality is excellent.

A
AlSar 06.04.20

throw
soap in info

A
AlSar 06.04.20

thank you

L
Lord On Acid 06.04.20

people help not swinging there
SanekXtreeme-plz king ACE or soap Ah I can say in PM

j