3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oleg 06.04.20 04:21 pm

Soundtrack GTA: VC (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

How to download music with toys?
230 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sukkubus 06.04.20

Soundtrack LEGO download of game folder
Most of the users here on the forum prefer to listen to the full (uncut) song.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

Truckers also easy to download from the folder.

S
Shpolmozavr 06.04.20

Guys where can I download music that in the last mission in the credits?Searched-not found anywhere else.From the directory I don't want to download the Muse did not seem full

S
Sukkubus 06.04.20

I'm looking for this song since the first pass of the game. Expected to find it at the disks with released soundtrack, but a bummer. Very nice music.
Here is my cut from the game http://rapidshare.com/files/359474526/GTA_Finale.mp3 Called so, because neither the name nor composer didn't know.
PS: In the beginning few seconds sound conversation Tommy and Ken. The song duration of about 6 minutes. If the song or not is not known, so I think it may sound indefinitely.

D
DromeoStalker 06.04.20

And who is interested to download soundtrack Vice City 2010? I have!

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

Come on and set the music folder there, and doing I this music you listen to.

S
Sukkubus 06.04.20

DromeoStalker, and what songs were included in it? Hits from fifty cent, lady Gaga and so on together with them ***?

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

He install and download!

S
Sukkubus 06.04.20

DromeoStalker, thanks for the link. Listen at your leisure. But the game (mod) download when can?

D
DromeoStalker 06.04.20

Mmmm... as promised by mid-year, but I'm afraid it will be delayed until the winter...

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

I like the Megadeth song: Peace sells

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

Hey, don't get distracted!

S
Sukkubus 06.04.20

No one finalka (full version not a rip from the game) didn't show up?

L
LSD_Videosystem 06.04.20

Damn,I have a good build soundtracks is - I was planning on them for my fashion,but I flashlight them to shame near genius works like Liberty City Future or tracerco-niversal Bob...Can someone thread to throw to in the mod did not play shit like Lady Gaga,a fucking nedostrelyannye Fifty and this pop-club slag...?

S
Sukkubus 06.04.20

Lowrida, better than the original sound, simply can not be. But the fact that people dig vipaka, it is a matter of taste.
Spread your sound, I will definitely check it out :)

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 06.04.20

I agree, what could be the atmosphere of '86-s' years if the twist on the radio modern music?

D
DromeoStalker 06.04.20

So is 2010 the year! Che, no one website is not honored?

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

Let them make the legacy.

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

The soundtrack was used in Commando the insane version.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 06.04.20

Sorry that is not topic, but what about two-dimensional the GTA soundtracks? Is their anyone to collect?