3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HECKCER 06.04.20 04:23 pm

Pirates (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

You know what stupid question is asked and that I now zaminusuyut, but just want to know, will there be pirates?????
51 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jura Be 06.04.20

vitalik76
You can hack anything you want. Would be resources. desire and brains
From the virtual server, ending just change the game server address on a pirate

c
cybermistik 06.04.20

Jura Be
could not agree more . the trend is already there ... well, maybe a bit of interest will appear with the film . In addition to the positive visual perception, nothing more touches in the game
as with games in recent time was not so hot :(

B
BooGee163 06.04.20

cybermistik
Games are no more, there are films that require more and more money!

m
meagarry 06.04.20

Jura Be
And a lot of Star Wars people will buy it, as a result of the inflow of money.
How would online more than 200k suggests otherwise...
If callofduty buy star wars even more. Many of course just from star wars, not waiting for a online shooter. But we have to admit that as a network shooter, the game is not bad in principle. The main minus - too little content.

F
FenixV2 06.04.20

Am a big fan of the series (watched movies, read books), crazy waiting for this game. When Bethke had finished. The game is really worth the money, but to spend 2K on a game is not going to. Was hoping to crack, but figure there only multiplayer. So there is hope that sooner or later will make a discount of 50%+

A
Andrey Krotov 06.04.20

den_v_d
do not care what there protection battelfield 3 hacked and hacked battelfront

r
reptile75 06.04.20

the news lit up that dice gash from the online modes of any game with bots.may be pirates

H
HECKCER 06.04.20

reptile75
Yes, I saw already but it's still only a rumor the developers not saying anything yet. in the future, we'll see.

v
vitalik76 06.04.20

Given the fact that bots they last did in battlefield 1942, the big question will it have. But now in the game there are no commands, i.e. how to give orders to the bots is unclear. But in itself, this of course can only be welcome (if of course this is not an empty promise). At least you can not depend on the number of online on PC and play by yourself whenever you want, not when people typed.

t
tekk76 06.04.20

there will not be.the torrent file most likely a virus.

D
Djon_Yoker 17.12.20

The interesting thing is that the feces on the Batllefront 2 type were hacked, but this one is not, I will not buy it anyway, it will be fat: D