3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cornell Haynes 06.04.20 04:38 pm

As the trash raskrutit components? (Fallout 4)

As the trash raskrutit components?
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 06.04.20

As I understand it is not necessary to disassemble the components.When you take the trash it says that it does)let's Say you need a glue like component, it is sufficient to find the tape and glue that you have nothing to disassemble is not necessary)

C
Cornell Haynes 06.04.20

RedFleecer
Yes exactly thank you. I saw that he somehow knows but forgot about it

W
WAUMA 06.04.20

where to get corn(or anything for planting for planting)? ran through forests found only wild corn and wild motorock, but for landing they don't fit...

a
admer 06.04.20

That means it is not necessary to disassemble? That is, for example adhesive, and my stuff is Salento...and kratom it will automatically figure out and use? PPC and me like an idiot all the trash thrown on the floor..the sounds of V and I stand for 10 AmiNET click on everything to disassemble

S
Stare 06.04.20

There are 2 perk on the analysis of rare components

t
tazyn 06.04.20

I do not know whether so conceived betesda, but I dismantled that way.

stuff disassembled into components in the locations where you can build - we take all the trash, throw it on the ground, there also come a long tap on the video in the menu of the construction of buildings, navodila to your rubbish lying around and the R button razbiraus it into its constituent components. From here, you can at the same time to disassemble all that circle is (tires, trees, poles, walls, etc.).

Again - I so understand - and it is necessary-whether to touch it XS.

R
Roman Richkov 06.04.20

And whether the trash without dropping to the ground to disassemble, it's a freakin chore to 200 parts need to be removed each time, not a lot is getting annoying.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 06.04.20

Roman Richkov
like all the machine is withdrawn, no?

R
Roman Richkov 06.04.20

What do you mean withdrawn ? all the stuff I can bring in the box, I'm wondering whether it is possible with one button all the trash to make out details without dropping them on the floor.

A
Artorius1 06.04.20

Roman Richkov
no
Especially if you disassemble one lock, then on the other he will not be available.

D
Dejier 06.04.20

No need to throw on the floor))) (although unknowingly he's done this before). Come to the workshop, press R, then T (clearing the trash). The point is that the warehouse workshop stores all the trash in the form as it is. But implied auto-parse things, from which you can get the missing resource.
And between databases necessary to help. the satellite (took mutant) and your inventory. Because each database a separate warehouse.
PS very cool while the base castle, aka the Fort.

A
Afriron 06.04.20

Roman Richkov
Put all the trash in workbench when you create/build a machine to understand

H
Higher 06.04.20

Open miles, choose tab all the trash and throw in the miles. Everything is automatically parsed for resources from where this stuff is. If it would be necessary to throw out and analyze myself, I would have scored on this dreary affair. The only thing that I would like this wiki which shows the resource and the object from which it can be extracted.

P
Pivchansky 06.04.20

and what about in the case if you selected the ability to receive the rare component parts of the items? One can see these extra details? Or until parsing it will not be available for viewing?

a
alex333555 06.04.20

Where glue or tape to buy... DOH more? And then ALL the weapon upgrades and armor require glue (((

S
Stenos 06.04.20

The station garbage collection build and everything

R
Roman Richkov 06.04.20

Thanks for the replies, now I understand

o
origamikiller 06.04.20

Dejier
To pump the charisma to 6, to take ability the leader and send every settler in the supply lines - all the trash will be available in each settlement

M
Maks Borschev 06.04.20

And if you put in the workbench armor or weapons when it is necessary, itself will understand ? Or let's say Capuchin raider which in a workbench for armor can not be disassembled and if you throw away in a residential area and dismantling it is possible . In addition, it is unclear what to do with the lunchboxes, they are not yet versed in taste. and at different residence and not in the trash

D
DinDon 06.04.20

When, for example, use the lighter, lying in the inventory, to repair power armor, then it automatically takes the steel and ostatnie components seem to disappear... So I dismantled the floor, everything is saved.