3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cornell Haynes 06.04.20 04:38 pm

As the trash raskrutit components? (Fallout 4)

As the trash raskrutit components?
54 Comments
Sort by:
s
simpson747 06.04.20

Dejier
All well and good, but what to do if you are Born leader? I have the main base in diamond city, and there is even a workshop with workbenches have different storage. So you have to disassemble stuff, because of the fan, which weighs in at 3, I only need the bolts after parsing weigh to 0.1. Dismantle and carry.

O
Oleg Tkach 06.04.20

Dindon
Totally agree. this is a setup! ATTENTION: autoriser kills the thing after removing the desired component from its structure. In the end, 2/3 of the components is lost. In this setup I only a week of games entered. If I do not leave feedback.

O
Oleg Tkach 06.04.20

Trixmanzo
I think all the extra is not on stock and disappear with the thing, who agrees?

T
Trixmanzo 06.04.20

Oleg Tkach
it goes to the warehouse, just you will not see it until needed, a bug was

O
Oleg Tkach 06.04.20

Trixmanzo
hmm...is necessary as that to check. Maybe every village warehouses are different, and not one shared virtual?

T
Trixmanzo 06.04.20

Oleg Tkach
They are different and there you can associate and a warehouse will be shared, but cannot be associated so that you have linked one village to the second, and 2 to 3 and from the third village to take things from the first, you can do this in the 3rd to take only 2 and 2 only 1 and 3.

O
Oleg Tkach 06.04.20

Trixmanzo
Unexpectedly. Thank you. Would be correct if you parse things to inform not only about what the thing was gone, but that such components are added to the warehouse (IMHO).
Nevertheless, one person on YouTube wrote:
There are boooolshoy minus, when disassembling the parts which are not needed are not covered in the workshop, they simply disappear. Example, if you craft need the plastic. Versed, let's say, a pack of cigarettes, it can be disassembled into 2 plastic 4 textiles and 2 asbestos. Plastic is used, and the rest is simply lost. Not very good analysis. To conserve resources, you must manually parse.

k
kan kanich 06.04.20

Cornell Haynes
Fashion
The Grinder http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15301/?
Disintegrator trash (look for the link in a search engine)

P
Pril Balsam 06.04.20

Oleg Tkach
Oleg Tkach wrote:
To conserve resources, you must manually disassemble
but if 500 of these packs manually how to disassemble?

Spoiler
can this feature allows the parse of trash components to retain, which, as you say, disappear? Only it is necessary to put 1 Polenica

T
Trixmanzo 06.04.20

Cheryl
no, this dude just once a day puts on a little warehouse resources

O
Oleg Tkach 06.04.20

Conducted an experiment. The rest went to the warehouse. Perhaps earlier was a glitch....

D
Digara 06.04.20

Dejier
So it is true , but I checked the tape the same. It consists of textiles and glue. When crafting glue was used , the tape disappeared from trash but the textiles are gone . Neither the workbench nor in the inventory . Here such here zagagulina.

A
Atay Wolverine 06.04.20

Weapons and armor/clothing does not need to disassemble? She can handle herself in a workbench if necessary?

L
Linad_Vehsadly 20.01.23

admer
buddy, you weren't alone