3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 03.10.19 01:07 am

Quest \"the heart of the forest\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the consequences of a choice? The devil is really preparing for the real hunters and because of him give birth to healthy children and strong of war? Or he's just an ordinary thing which kills people to eat ?
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pasha Kuziv 03.10.19

All that's coming out, kill the Goblin and kill or exile Hilda, all the elders will die and the village will start attacking the wolves. But if you don't kill the Goblin, and will follow the advice of the elders, then have to kill Sven with his teammates and stay alive only 1 elder, BUT! Recently, on some quest I looked in the village, and you know what happened? This is Sven, whom I killed, he was resurrected and killed the last elder, and then permanently after his death began to resurrect and attack.

A
Albi_Filosof 03.10.19

That's funny I have it raised too, and immediately after death. Even when he first fell, I wondered why his name is still highlighted in red if he's still alive. After the second time the same was left lying with a sword in his hand, and when you try to apply it ACSI says that I cannot attack that target.

L
Lyakseich 03.10.19

the problem with mnogorazemny Sven appeared with the latest patch apparently, before I got Sven killed once and for all) to kill the Goblin did not walk around the village and posite how much meat asetsevaid in the village, though around the devastation and hunger) so hunters really are the best) and the main beast in this quest of course Sven,power-hungry,ready to kill half the village, and his friends molokoane thugs

A
AlexTekkk 03.10.19

Geralt how many years? How much he has seen these stories about human monsters and two-legged beasts? Not bothered if he choose every time the lesser evil / shy away from? Not bothered if he scoiattoli, people krasnolud with his truth and claims / requests? I'm starting with the third witch, with LVL 15 where it is already tired to play the neutrality / the lesser evil to choose / a good uncle, I'm just in each case is weighed one time and accept the decision to kill the succubus or let (sq in Novigrad) - I thought so - kill time - kill second - hence the succubus crumble in the cabbage, the same with the Troll soldier, same with the Doppler thief. Today is not going to hang the fugitive deserter, tomorrow I'll pass by. Harmony =)

I
Ilya Rak 03.10.19

Decided to kill off the Goblin. For the sake of ingredients.

f
furkot 03.10.19

AlexTekkk
that book that for the first two parts of Geralt always kept alive monsters that somehow gave kind of humanity. As mentioned above, this is Skellige, then its the laws that have been passed down for centuries, and Svenik simple juvenile asshole who wanted to seize power in the village in any way. If you kill the Goblin, then the village will begin regularly attacking wolves and will change the climate there will not be plaguing the...

D
Darth__Sidious 03.10.19

Did some kind of ritual, the devil is not found, but if you walk through the woods, I was constantly out of the ground the roots of the poke, is it possible to find the creature? The game was already.

t
tesla707 03.10.19

ILIA_1992 wrote:
To complete the task you need to kill him , if to follow the advice of the oldest , then fails item with the hunters
this"double-edged sword - a failed item is inevitable in this quest. Or you kill the Goblin and drops the item with the altar, or you spend the ritual fails and the item with the murder of devil. If you choose the altar and the ritual, you can save the girl from the exile/death, just not talking to that hunter.
personally I did: talked to an elder, did not speak with the hunter (the girl left in the village), made a ritual in the last mahachi has defended the elder (didn't even let hunters to kill him, and so it goes now in the village). Loved the cut-scene, with a ritual - as the Goblin stood in the background and looked at the Witcher as the murderer, but as a person who can also sympathize and understand (touching moment). I believe that this is the way in the quest proper.

T
Tezumoto 03.10.19

worys
Sven is a monster

X
Xthorminate 03.10.19

Do not kill - do not cook a decoction of the ancient devil.In the game you will not find second ancient.

A
Arif Aliev 03.10.19

If you fill up the Goblin that dies the elders of the village. And then the village often will attack wolves and kill women and children. I always killed the devil but this time decided to go on another quest

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.10.19

tesla707
who can also sympathize and understand (touching moment)

What is there to be compassion and understanding? People with broken ribs, impaled on trees? Very touching, really. Executed her and killed the Goblin, old marazmatik povyrezali, I would have cut Sven, but to no avail. Interesting written here about climate change, but then I thought, why the picture went black and the soap became. The Goblin is a monster, just put yourself in the place of any torn man and ask yourself - do you really need this defender? The fact that the wolves attack this is minor compared to what is happening the devil. Moreover, there are plenty of hunters, need to handle this.

W
Widukind 17.12.20

I have a question about the forking in this quest. It seems to me that when I played the game for the first time in 2016 on version 1.31, there was a certain scenario in which, if Geralt decided to make a sacrifice and renew the contract with the goblin, upon returning to the village, it turned out that the goblin had killed another person, after which the ability to kill the goblin remained. But now., On version 1.32 I can't get this option in any way, there are only two main branches of events - on the side of Sven and on the side of Harald, which are mutually exclusive. And so I think: is my memory letting me down, or did the developers remove that mixed version of the quest development?

R
Radamel Falcao 17.12.20

Widukind
There was no such thing that you come and the opportunity to kill remains. If you choose one side, the branch on the other fails immediately. And after the ritual / murder, only the price with the murder of the elder anyway