3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 06.04.20 04:44 pm

How to change language in the game? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

downloaded the file to replace the language copied in a folder and nothing has changed
62 Comments
Sort by:
B
BadNite 06.04.20

The problem with the English voice acting is not solved?

L
Llorando 06.04.20

Something I have not seen threads on this subject (excuse for a tautology). I pre-order the game in uplai, after the release was that there is no Russian language. Nobody knows whether he is or not? Or can something be done?

J
Jay C 06.04.20

In the settings is also changed in the game ?

L
Llorando 06.04.20

Jay C
No, sorry.

s
saa0891 06.04.20

ImperialAura

Well, it's only if you bought some special version of the game even the Korean language is,go to the settings general and change the language.
After selecting the language it is necessary to restart the game.

L
Llorando 06.04.20

saa0891
Naturally, I went there. A bunch of languages, but no Russian...

s
saa0891 06.04.20

ImperialAura

Naturally, I went there. A bunch of languages, but no Russian...

Well then put the crack,apparently you really bought some the original version.

K
Kirdan Korabel 06.04.20

Actually Yes, I did pre-order on uplay. As with the last part we threw. On the forum there is a discussion, but no answer was received. Files of other languages are at the root of the menu but cannot be selected.

P
Petachok3D 06.04.20

Also very interested in this issue, with the English voice acting is much better.
Tried various manipulations with the files, but nothing came of it..

K
Kirdan Korabel 06.04.20

A temporary solution was found
1. Start multiplayer.
2. Alt-Tab and replace localization.lang by english version of it (took mine from AC3). Actually you can just copy the file with Notepad, replace the text of eng
3. Press switch to single player.
4. Profit.

R
Rosvoldes 06.04.20

Same crap did pre-order the origin there is a Deluxe edition tipo, spent thing, but in the end, even Ruzsky no (here bitches!), if hto knows, tell me where can nakovyryat.

I
Is_Stam 06.04.20

Guys I bought the game Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Origin interface and audio and the subtitles to English in the preferences of the Russian language do not have what can be done and what exactly will work from above?

kazanlogon
All thanks really works)))

K
Kolya12382 06.04.20

The game downloaded with Uplay, 23гб - in menu there are no languages other than Russian. Weird. Repack weighing less than 3 times have the English, Italian and other languages, but here - no.
A further spool?

F
Fitterr 06.04.20

Kolya12382
A further spool?
Everything is already downloaded:)
It is necessary to change localization.lang.
Do not forget about backup.

K
Kolya12382 06.04.20

Fitterr
my friend, thank you)

D
DeGrand 06.04.20

Citizens dialogues prompt language set to English, the subtitle language is Russian. The dialogue turned into a silent movie to tell me how to fix it can spool something? Game license

T
TIGERblacK 06.04.20

In the game everything is quietly changing. As voice and subtitles.

T
TemA888 06.04.20

Fitterr
if you put English in the dialogues, he disappears, that is, silent heroes, licesne.

F
Fitterr 06.04.20

TemA888
License purchased from Yubikov, all right - English subtitles.
The Pro version of Steam don't know, but judging by their forum, they have problems with Russian.

S
SupernaturalLost 06.04.20

Forum,
In game settings : the language of dialogue - Russian, and the NPCs speak English...
How to make the traders and people on the street spoke in Russian ?