3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 06.04.20 04:44 pm

How to change language in the game? (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

downloaded the file to replace the language copied in a folder and nothing has changed
62 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitry.goloperov 06.04.20

Pre-ordered. uploaded. At the beginning of the installation was not the Russian language, this confused me and as it turned out no accident. In the game there is no choice of the Russian language! There are all the languages, Korean, Finnish, etc. but no Russian! If you download russifiers, the settings will have Russian language.
There are other ways of solving this problem but downloading the localization file?
And the second question is: I have no sound in the dialogues, and for any language! Here's the problem I failed to solve.

K
Kapitan Romantik 06.04.20

XS. It seems so conceived Yubikov. As far as I know, these problems and the owners of the license.

T
TemA888 06.04.20

Fitterr
Strange, too, the they took, however the English language does not want to work.

G
Glazoom 06.04.20

dmitry.goloperov
There is such a thing, if you buy from plavsko store. Maybe later I will add Russian. Need to buy the key to the incentive or some Russian online store, for example on gamesave, then there will be localization, Farcry 3 I bought in jublee and also was not Russian :(

R
Runi 2013 06.04.20

Hi all,a child of the game it's all in urokliwej, downloaded here your localization.lang. replaced,still no Russian. how to change help

F
Fediaz 06.04.20

Took with origin, you can't choose Russian language, believe in piracy being strengthened. Before that rocked krikunow, liked it, decided to buy, and here you are, right bummer to some, but the vet was waiting for the same, we also pass a pirate, and now have with a tambourine to run, or hack in Repack, and rejoice that there is a license...

k
krokhmal96 06.04.20

Faced with the problem. Russian voice and subtitles work fine but just can not understand how to make Russian interface (menus, prompts, information in the tablet PC and etc.)
In what file what parameter need to change?

i
in_text 06.04.20

No coment
http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_dlya_assassin_s_creed_4_black_flag_v1_01_pc-71092/

k
krokhmal96 06.04.20

The biggest aficionados playground.ru
if it were so simple. put it, and with external resource downloaded, all to no purpose. otherwise I would not have asked about it

i
in_text 06.04.20

Crack from anyone
If 3ДМ what version
And all you in game settings digging

k
krokhmal96 06.04.20

3dm - HotFiX v2 + CrackFiX v9
in the settings it only changes the language and titles. interface no

i
in_text 06.04.20

Download another crack
But better reinstall the game

k
krokhmal96 06.04.20

the second reinstallation helped. it is unclear why not come out the first time. and thanks for that

K
Kolya12382 06.04.20

Already created a topic, one person helped, but the game in jublee refreshed - and with the original voice acting in the game just no sound. Tried new replace localization.lang, but everything remained as it was.
Will help who?)

B
BLVCK BEVRD 06.04.20

How to make a game in English??? in the settings everywhere only Russian( bought on UPlay... the system is all in English, the u play in English, and the game downloaded in Russian(((( how to be??

9bloki 06.04.20

At least make the game in English and then I have this here menu pliz tell me what to do

G
Gwinbleid 06.04.20

Tell me how to put the game in English? Bought in uplay. When changing the localization file, the game doesn't run. Kind of threw the files in other languages, edit the localization file with a HEX editor - added possibility to change language, but English is not available. There are a lot of all - Japanese, Finnish, Portuguese, etc., but no English

A
Avenger272 06.04.20

Similarly Gwinbleid

P
Petya Finogenov 06.04.20

how to change language on xbox 360

R
Ruslan Vitvickiy 06.04.20

Nefaz
I litsuha and there is no Russian language what to do?