3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old Hrych 06.04.20 07:16 pm

What if the movie \'the Matrix\' left now?

I think that would be a real sensation. Many critics (I think) would say - interstellar before Matrix - garbage pixel!... And so on. I have no idea what will...

Well, fantasize )...
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 06.04.20

Today, this film is not interesting. It is better that you the home of the Transformers 100500 with Cute Jovovich against the villain Wines Biggie Diesel on a clear hipsterdom car, which in the end turns out to be good-natured and will stand on the side Stukov to overthrow a totalitarian regime in a post-apocalyptic world. Mila scruffy outcast, unpopular among the boys, but the Protestant and boreta with the regime of sexual, martial arts for her Deruta two of the most clear potsa with bare torso and she's a vampire.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

it's hard to say what it would be if something went page while it came out earlier
as if the main feature of the film is the fight in slow motion. I do not think that cinematography would not come to this on their own. the idea of Dumeco not too relevant now as it must have been around the same time was the filmets where the world was not so simple as drakfax.

D
Ded Krot 06.04.20

Shit would be a movie

r
rPeBoJL 06.04.20

the film was made with the chips of its time. now that would be kintz did not look archaic it would need to remove with an eye on the new fashion trends. most likely would be another bullshit. as the current fashion shit. now knocked a solid consumer goods that hamster will eat and it'd crap out a rainbow and the next day he will fall asleep next portion of consumer goods and so on. no plows on the idea

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.04.20

rPeBoJL
Fully agree), Matrix was a sensation at the time, philosophy, epic and all that. Now this is not a ride - there is no basis on which to build the scenario. And if there is, I will do as always (the Hollywood of the 21st century): fufel at once )

D
Ded Krot 06.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
I wrote about the same.
I 21 times reviewed this movie. He is cool

K
Kamred 06.04.20

I'm at the time in philosophy is not particularly penetrated. I just liked the action scenes.) For me today it still would have been a single movie with scenes of fighting movies with Statemem etc..

r
rPeBoJL 06.04.20

Kamred
probably 95% I watched this movie only to see how Keanu Reeves ' Krasavchik makes the bridge not touching the floor when he Melanie flying bullets with spiral marks)

W
Wing42 06.04.20

rPeBoJL
The scene of a shootout at a checkpoint (this is Morpheus when they were released).

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.04.20

Philosophical ideas of the film Matrix is not new, including for the cinema. In the same 99 year released film by David Cronenberg, where some of the ideas coincide, but it was even deeper. The cult film the Matrix has become due to the successful combination of elements of cinema and ekshona. And your contribution to the development of the movie the Matrix made it supremely better, and movie masterpieces with meaning were all the same.
However, I think that the film with a solid plot, without sagging, food for the mind, recognizable style, the fighting scenes and good sound is always relevant and will find its audience even in the era of the popcorn movie.

G
Gauguin 06.04.20

The film is quite secondary embodiment is as old as philosophical thought experiments like brains in the bowl. Even in those days.

m
masha 06.04.20

If it met the ideological people and made a film, it would have been a good movie.
It all depends on what the market can offer, if all the terms of monotonous stagnation in the film, the film would be was a success.

I do not take in account the audience, the former Soviet Union. The more I live, the more I don't understand what the local majority population. Wine, vodka, hawthorn uses a decent amount of people. Garbage, crap. In cinematography, such people probably do not understand, because such people, classes that bring fun, lots of mind do not require.

l
lookaway 06.04.20

the film still looks very good, if you omit some of the special effects.
everything was done with great attention and diligence and it shows.
great movie.

L
Le Gaspilleur 06.04.20

from the brethren he went out, and the sisters went

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20

What if the author didn't saw stupid threads....

P
Pixel Dragon 06.04.20

then gladysdale baby with a bear and a hat with earflaps.

M
MorirMerda 06.04.20

After the matrix is still not out of such significant blockbuster-fighters, all that big-it is mostly zackary for marvel, after which the actors skarada, go crazy and start yelling Do It!!

s
stalker7162534 06.04.20

Unfortunately the author's ending of the film was cut and changed the ending stupid.