3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaipen 06.04.20 07:17 pm

How to create a modern game (essay)

How to create modern games
Meeting within the gaming company.
-The writers you wrote great stories that everybody liked, well, except for minorities, so I fire you and take that feministka.
But why is the boss?
-Well, and so most of have what we do, and menshinstva will not be screaming about their rights usilenii. And then you too much, and so many people unnecessary for writing the script for an MMO.
-Went on. Programmers I, too, dismiss and take 12 th Indians.
-But boss, what about optimization, tests and graphics, new engines?
-And why. To sculpt the requirements of high end iron and all. Let this rogue is also forked. And then ponakupali different iron and then we adjust. Out of the consoles as well. Lyapi under one config and all.
-And the tests?
-What tests. Will be silent so all the rules, but subportal kinim them a couple of patches the size of a game.
-And the engines?
-And old works well. And do not care that he from the last century, the plaster will stick more and will be like new.
-Well, protection from pirates?
-What protection. We Denovo buy and game will not 2300 and 5300 cost.
-So on. Voice you're fired too. And no but. Let the caption read, and that with these games the young people have really lost the interest in reading.
-So, the band also fired. In place of the orchestra in the games would be ethnicity, dub step and pop.
-Okay, meeting's over. All free. (Had a great optimization of costs, just enough for a new yacht).
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 06.04.20

Vaipen
Your essay is shit. Sorry for being blunt, of course, but it is.

V
Vaipen 06.04.20

Wing42
My essay is really zhist, just nahota to admit it, right?

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.04.20

Vaipen wrote:
How to create the modern game.
How are some of the games. It would be more accurate, and cons would be less claims to your, ahem, essay 8)
As well as errors. Grammar and all that.
If you pass it off as *the truth*, it would be nice to give a reference that would confirm such a brazen statement ) However, I do not deny, but require confirmation. Or are you kidding me? Then forgivable ))

V
Vaipen 06.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
And that was a modern game which did not go 100500 patches, or which are not bullied little system, or which is not copied story and not redraw the characters in favor of rainbow ponies, or have not scored on the Russian voice interface, and if I did that so I better not. Of course maybe indie developers were, but large firms as a handful can.

m
magister1 06.04.20

Vaipen
Here instead of the word essay,the cry of the soul necessary to write...

V
Vaipen 06.04.20

magister1
Rather, the burning of the fifth point :)

O
Old Hrych 06.04.20

I gave him one plus put, or not :) ?

W
Wing42 06.04.20

Vaipen
Your essay is full of crap. By the way, I didn't even read it.

v
vftor 06.04.20

It is an obvious fact of life, and not any reference is not necessary.

W
Wing42 06.04.20

Vaipen
vftor
It looks like you're one of those guys that Mass Effect: Andromeda bought. You have depression from this.

R
RikoChiko 06.04.20

Do not care at all. To blame the buyer.

D
DarkMoney 06.04.20

Well here I used to work in the gaming industry, the problem lies in the new engines for games. Previously held after the main work had a lot to finish by hand. Now everything is easier and two times all ready, looked over all ready, but in fact a lot of problems because errors often climbs when viewing.

D
Djiggalag 06.04.20

Mommy expert says big business. If people buy shit for the price of oranges, it is as said earlier - their problem. Another thing is when you promise the oranges and the end is shit is another matter. Now in industry there are serious tipping points: this is an opportunity to gather up balicka on his shit via kickstarter, early access for the price of the finished product = X3, as well as the possibility of the return of funds if you are dissatisfied you bought the shit. To scream that the games are worse to do it looks like a stupid whining, so before NATO went game made units, and sagod they also went one unit. Each of them could well become the founder of a new genre, and now make the game almost every mommy/Devan expert on the basis of unity, unreal or cry engine, and the like. And among this will NEOBUS huge piles of shit to find seawee gorozdo more difficult(BUT possible) for now just ten games out in a year, and hundreds and thousands.

f
fedr33 06.04.20

well, che ) worldwide, the same thing happens in all fields of human activity )) all are satisfied - why invent a new one ? got an old - washed - sold - got what he wanted . Degraded and what to do ? tap all online games - what are we talking about ? now make the gameplay at 3 months of strength ), no one even thinks about what would make Dolgoprudniy and durable Moho ) and why ? someone will sit all day and farm some mobs ? no it will not ! well, a maximum of 100 people out of 5,000 on them, you do not earn ), you give deuce at all - they eat - pay - half a year doing a new project again, everything eats and will pay :D CIS it is a th will do ) on the forum, too, grows dull . But we have a system from top to the bottom :D

z
zdrastE 06.04.20

Djiggalag wrote:
If people buy shit for the price of oranges, it is as said earlier - their problem. Another thing is when you promise the oranges and the end is shit is another matter.
law firm Jolly Roger with joy and is free to offer their services deceived in their expectations of players. our address www.торрент.ru

w
we get what we deserve 06.04.20

Yes, let's have the movie Gay niggers from outer space will make the game perfectly well why a million times to redo Mass Effect, when there is a superior model?
p.s.
A little exaggerated, but all the same + author. I think he was referring to certain games, why do the stones at once to throw?

v
vftor 06.04.20

Wing42
Mass Effect: Andromeda - did not buy, and for sample downloaded and made sure that full garbage. Deleted without any regret.

A
A.Soldier of Light 06.04.20

Wing42 wrote:
It looks like you're one of those guys that Mass Effect: Andromeda bought. You have depression from this.

Djiggalag wrote:
Each of them could well become the founder of a new genre, and now make the game almost every mommy/Devan expert on the basis of unity, unreal or cry engine, and the like. And among this will NEOBUS huge piles of shit to find seawee gorozdo more difficult(BUT possible) for now just ten games out in a year, and hundreds and thousands.
I don't like it, too much appears. And obviously, this trend will continue. Now also new technologies like VR, which makes sense for gaming no more than the performance of the dancers to the sysadmin...

t
the endless misanthropy o 06.04.20

Nefig was to make a success of Kolda, battle and mass effect. These games have ruined the industry

M
Mag Otshelnik 06.04.20