3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doktor Popov 06.04.20 07:18 pm

You will not believe (Far Cry 4)

Price they of course twisted!I think we'll play pirates.Knowing yubisoft,it is better not to hurry with pre-orders!
104 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xilsoft 06.04.20

I shave, dh11((

m
mister611 06.04.20

All pre-ordered Far Cry 4 Special Edition for Wave Games, waiting for release, and all fans of Far Cry I wish ))

N
No more drugs... 06.04.20

The third part of the wildly delivered. Will wait for release, reviews and buy.

r
r0b0tf00t 06.04.20

of course the torrent.

s
snec 06.04.20

download pirates as part 3 ponravila

s
snec 06.04.20

mister611
about the animation in 3 parts tell you what it was a YR...!

m
meagarry 06.04.20

for cartoon is BF4. edge lights - game for one. so I think I'll buy torrent

m
mister611 06.04.20

snec
I have something to say? I didn't say anything. He saw this cartoon, but I wrote above that Far Cry Battlefield and the cartoon she is, in principle, to anything. I buy games not for the opportunity to play a cartoon and Koop.. actually I will not repeat, the above has expressed an opinion on the topic.

_
_Y_ 06.04.20

To start exactly pirates download. You need to see with your own eyes and make sure that they have not lied. And most importantly, to verify the optimization of the game. I'm done with Assassin's Creed: Unity, after it I have confidence in Ubisoft all gone (although the trust was beginning to disappear after the release of Watch_Dogs). So first for any pirates, and then we'll see.

M
Maxis1977 06.04.20

before buying,play in pirates

A
Antoha 06.04.20

Unity too many bought because of the op))

M
Manfis denZ 06.04.20

on the fake website of SKIDROW already merged

N
No more drugs... 06.04.20

Today, still a pre-order through gramages.

H
Hudson 06.04.20

Gentlemen, just purchased the incentive for 1799 R. Gold edition. The third part I liked and somehow it seems that the fourth and shoots as it should.

PS: still would probuhal pieces two for Saturday, I'm a notable drunk, and though it will be released.

b
bonch5 06.04.20

I liked the third,so fourth is already pre-ordered and is also a gold edition.

J
JesTeR_KR 06.04.20

Part 3 in the form of litsuhi there (and not passed), and then wait for the scene there and see what happens.

B
Birnir1 06.04.20

You can, of course, and pirates to drive, but no coop kinda sad. Anyway that Borderlands one to run. Oh, nothing yubiki story Koop healed.

k
koolzera 06.04.20

Hudsоn
What about the booze you're right;) But don't expect a miracle game,it's all the same farcry 3,I would say farcry 3.5!!! This is not farcry 4!!!
I personally won'T buy a license,basically!!! First,obassi in the end obarzeli their attitude to the players,they probably Avirus called for,and secondly,the game is not worth the money!!! The red price is 700 rubles.

K
Krokodil odnoglazyy 06.04.20

The incentive is already playing. She comes out Nov 18 like?

K
Kirill Grigorev 06.04.20

Eguar84
Because of the different time zones in the world, someone earlier, someone later begins to play.