3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doktor Popov 06.04.20 07:18 pm

You will not believe (Far Cry 4)

Price they of course twisted!I think we'll play pirates.Knowing yubisoft,it is better not to hurry with pre-orders!
104 Comments
Sort by:
L
Legion_Pheonix 06.04.20

The only thing that makes you buy a license is the presence of the cooperative for two to an open world. All the same, this is the first game in my memory, open world. And this is a very powerful argument to buy litsuhu, if you and your friend want to play.

In principle, to call it Far Cry 3 I can't bad, still fighting there was well done.
4 that part so all together will give us to capture outposts - and this I liked best from the previous parts.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 06.04.20

Oh,rip-off LVL 80,for the greed of developers predzakazhu on the torrent market

a
alexandr1988 06.04.20

Pre-order kollektsionku for R. 4299 on Amazon :)

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 06.04.20

alexandr1988
hard

T
Temnyy_Master 06.04.20

remembering the last magic ports from them,I think I will not fly.

G
GDFrost1.4 06.04.20

License, but first 1-2 missions for the pirates to pass. You take it when the price will be lower.

i
igoryok31 06.04.20

NUU license is probably only for the fans, it's like Far Cry 3 torrent edishen like unlike the first two, torrent the market will fit for this toy!

H
Hasan Dzhafarov 06.04.20

Perhaps the best pirates play

D
Danya2004danya 06.04.20

Far Cry 4 is a great game rialno played with a friend he bought it awesome it's cooler than ash kriziz 3,2,1 he is cool at times, we are a tough team!!!!!!!!!

k
kenny undead 06.04.20

Pirates

B
BioGen 06.04.20

Only pirate!

m
moffMax 06.04.20

license. the game is tied to the cooperative, without him it will be defective.

E
Evgen_82 06.04.20

to start the feast and there gleness

G
GamerAndrey 06.04.20

So far the only game from Yubikov that you can safely pre-order. Far cry 3 was great, and it is clear that the continuation will be at the level, if not better.

A
Alex_Pro 06.04.20

Of course the license, because the game is for COP to be presented. But in General there's got to decide that you, and not ask advice from other people since everyone has different opinions. The price is by the way quite normal, you probably the price of the console have not seen (for new), which more than three thousand. Used probably the game for the amount not exceeding 500 rubles to buy, right? Welcome to the cruel and greedy world, my friend. Although if this price was for console version, personally I'm crazy about happiness was.

E
Eroppo 06.04.20

GamerAndrey
While far cry 3 was great, for him, a few patches came out. And now, apparently, Ubisoft integrations with their toys very reluctantly engaged - I only MBD and WD play, but first they all threw in polarbase condition, the second is more demagoguery and is doing, not bringing to mind

G
GDFrost1.4 06.04.20

the name is already in use
There will be cooperative.

090991 06.04.20

Both will download the pirates,if you like it buy it,and that game is expensive!

h
hardwaredude 06.04.20

Litrate!!!11
Was spellerstyle these topics!

m
mativiv 06.04.20

At first pirates and then we'll see (as almost all games...it was a couple or three exceptions of course)