3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 06.04.20 07:37 pm

The worst moment in the game! (Dead Space 2)

Talk about what you are most scared in the game!
Personally, I was frightened by the alarm clock in Chapter 6. I went to the abandoned apartment, as always, gathered everything of value and when getting out started beeping alarm clock, then I fell off the chair.
266 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaoGrin 06.04.20

On the Ishimura was sykotno why there...

A
ALAN3fak 06.04.20

I do not know after the first part of the rules of play in short though there is a frightening already there in my in Chapter 5 where shorter necromorph that all the time hiding so you approach the door and break it sharply I did

C
Capacabana 06.04.20

MaoGrin
Similarly))Especially in those places where was in the first part))

D
Dart_VLADER 06.04.20

hmm..I once jerked in front of a screen. when in one of the chapters in the hallway, the body on you, falls and all)

O
OleTurok 06.04.20

Dead space 2 for some reason and really not as scary as the first part. But scary moments still present!!!

f
fallenok 06.04.20

FUCKING SUN on the stage there I little horses did not move well, even the time in the refrigerating chamber when the roof goes

M
MaoGrin 06.04.20

I think in the first DS was a constant oppressive feeling of hopelessness, like we're all going to die, and loneliness, and in the second a lot of drive and action scenes, but that does not mean that it is worse here...

O
OleTurok 06.04.20

fallenok the sun well too scared but not as much as the alarm clock))

M
Mrajig 06.04.20

Yes, in fact, that DS and DS 2 they are different games.That first part was really sukatno, from the first minute, when nekromorf chases you to the Elevator.But towards the end of the already feel God and not so scary.In the second part, we have all learned from bitter experience and now know where the thread and POPs up a thing, no there gnatusha moments, rather few of them.But prefer, that the second part is really dumb, and that the Ishimura, because we are there we go to all those places that most of 1 the first part remember.Well, when these two-legged Bystrovskaya popping out behind corners and rushing with a shout...And of course the sun,the corpse,alarm clock, water in the toilet, the door was kicked in...but they are too few such moments...

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 06.04.20

what are you most scared of in the game
Nothing!

M
MaoGrin 06.04.20

But I wonder who it was on the Ishimura water constantly descends as the toilet will not come all the time, water wash))

O
OleTurok 06.04.20

MaoGrin I'm not saying that it is worse. I want to say that I reduced the number of scenes of horror. And the action of the second part, I think, even goes.
But this is my opinion and I do not condemn those who think differently!
MaoGrin and you found this letter http://pix.playground.ru/473750/27255/424570/. Probably those who paper in the toilet crammed turned into a necro and continue with this toilet ciapr))))

N
NekGothic 06.04.20

And what of the sun?) Someone tell me how to dunk nekromorfa in the 6th Chapter, which you can shoot everything, but still crawling?

M
Mrajig 06.04.20

And most importantly, it demiiii that 1 in the first part of the tentacles, that the second part of running and polzuutsya babies...Especially the moment when you stand behind glass and watch as the woman calls the kid, he comes crawling to her,get on her knees, she embraces him and BAM!!!The blood on the glass...

M
Mrajig 06.04.20

tenacious nekromorf?6 Chapter I do not remember this...will continue to be, no sooner.

O
OleTurok 06.04.20

Mrajig me that the woman was sorry. After this scene I took the cutter and oustralia all children's heads, stacked in a pile and blew))))

g
gasan666 06.04.20

terrible ball))))))))

Q
Q-Tarantello20 06.04.20

Unfortunately the game is not able to frighten. It has scary moments, but without the sense of tension they are useless. I do the game just started, therefore, a terrible moment was turn on the TV and couples from the ceiling in the 1st Chapter.

Q
Q-Tarantello20 06.04.20

gasan666
Yes, a ball with a funny scene. Only didn't scare her, because I too watched it, and I knew what would happen.

N
NekGothic 06.04.20

He appears after the fight with a huge nekromorf, when unitologist overwhelmed. Start firing it out into a bunch of smaller necromorphs. Even all doors are locked.