3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OleTurok 06.04.20 07:37 pm

The worst moment in the game! (Dead Space 2)

Talk about what you are most scared in the game!
Personally, I was frightened by the alarm clock in Chapter 6. I went to the abandoned apartment, as always, gathered everything of value and when getting out started beeping alarm clock, then I fell off the chair.
266 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samurai2 06.04.20

*blink

T
Tar1k91 06.04.20

in this part of too much of such moments, unlike the first

l
lev03121998 06.04.20

The ball in the first passage,a television in Chapter 1.Especially the ball.Went to roam around the room the ball is not seen, and suddenly BOOM.I slightly from a chair did not fall

M
Mrajig 06.04.20

Alarm clock I am personally not scared, I stood and looked at him when the music began, it was scary,the thought -And what is now running with the crowd to necro this sound...

F
FreeLSD 06.04.20

Mrajig

Until with alarm have noticed that all the clocks stopped at around 12:00. So when he began to play, I just was curious and without a second thought went to examine it and shoot. Seemed stupid the moment.

The only time jumped was during a campaign in the freezer. Down, down, clean drawers, and then - Bang! - jumps out of the capsule nekromorf. Then they really did not expect this.

Well, not so much scary as an unexpected moment - the episode is almost at the very end, with eye and needle. When he smashed the floor head. I just sat there laughing (on a normal laugh it was not like it).

C
Constant1ne 06.04.20

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed you are all wrong, the most epic moment if on all loudness to give. It's the burning train. Wow, it's hard.

O
Overfault 06.04.20

After the first part getting used to the necromorph popping out, ready to hug you and kiss you, and so scared until that moment with the steam in Chapter 1, and after the multiplayer is produced by the reaction to the horrible monsters, so the crowd evil is not scary.

C
Cyber23 06.04.20

The TV (something like that it can be called)
Lit dramatically with a loud sharp sound.
It was something

R
Ragna - the Bloodedge 06.04.20

the first time I puss out with the reptile, which in the beginning you wheelchair jumps(which I stupidly did not notice then), with a TV in the first Chapter, and then there was Nicole in the Elevator, then when the ceiling dramatically pairs went... remember back when you go to the freezer, Isaac climbs a glitch, if each capsule corpse screaming, I almost turned gray... on top of me when the corpse fell, for some reason I wildly neighed, on stage at children's theatre I have heart in my mouth got away... and there was a time when Strauss was out with Ellie (or whatever it is) of the eye, and this eye on the screwdriver pounced on the glass right in front of Isaac, and even scared when Diana tells Isaac that he needed to build other obelisks and suddenly everything explodes and the room starts to shoot the gunship... but still was startled when a Chapter 13, you go from the guard and blow the lights, and then see in the window, the crowd fleeing necro... still very stressful it was to be moments when you're being hunted by the screaming crowd of those monsters who still lurk around corners, and even scared when sharp broken glass, the air starts to come out and in a panic do not know what and where...

A
AlexScorp 06.04.20

I was most scared TV,the sun,when the corpse fell,another moment when you open the door,and there, and grabs Nicole by the throat.
Mission on the ishimura is also the insurance was.

O
OleTurok 06.04.20

LolShooter well, that didn't scare you in the game?

R

I freaked out when Isaac in the shoulder planted for example)), or when our poor techies pounced Nicole with a syringe... and indeed, OleTurok, this game was made with the purpose to frighten, when I am trying to meet the expectations of developers KHD

R

and yet it was fun when nekromorf out of the toilet I found out all this evil live HD

S
SystemN7 06.04.20

FUCKING IMMORTAL!HE WAS MEAN TO ME IN 1!

S
SystemN7 06.04.20

No one flinched an eye when he inserted the syringe he go there? :DDD

F
FreeLSD 06.04.20

SystemN7

First thought it was something like anesthesia, and the injection should be done in the area near the nose.

I was wrong.

R

FreeLSD
Fatal error OO

N
Nikezzz 06.04.20

yeah, stupid door, the fucking sun and the fucking alarm clock, I just passed next to him as he worked.... BL... I have the headphones in the corner and flew))))) and when Nicole in the Elevator - horror

O
Overfault 06.04.20

While collecting bonuses , I was frightened by the phone, and then he bitch on vibrate was. Kapets I already chair leg was crushed!

A
ArXangel_ann 06.04.20

Me as long as the current sun sipolo ))) But HOW!!! ))) But then Urgals minutes 2 ))) And the clock vaschsche not weird - as soon as I walked into the room, immediately thought that this reptile NAV beeps)))