3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead__men 06.04.20 07:43 pm

Saints Row 3 corresponds to the graph of GTA IV (Saints Row: The Third)

THQ said that Saints Row 3 the graph will match the graph of GTA IV.
In an interview with CVG, THQ Vice President Danny Bilson (Danny Bilson) said that Saints Row 3 is created using a completely new technology.
On the question of why THQ has decided to delay the release of Saints Row 3 until next year, Bilson said:
Quality. Look at the visual quality of Saints Row 2. When you see Saints Row 3 - graphics it will be at the level of GTA IV.
This technology is completely new, the game looks impressive. But despite this, the game has not lost its characteristic style.
Bilson added that a lot of different bosses and combat will be in the game, which he described as not less gangsta than previous Saints Row.
64 Comments
Sort by:
t
tratata i ololo 06.04.20

But despite this, the game has not lost its distinctive style of braking on almost any computer...

D
Dead__men 06.04.20

Yes, in the second part optimization of lame,but I think the third is correct :-)

C
Carbon8909 06.04.20

Dead__men
I hope

Z
Zhestkiy Kote 06.04.20

fucking GTA4 lags for me on 2 computers and CP2 is not so. And laptops I have a good

n
number 9 large 06.04.20

I also have good and GTA 4 is not slow

n
number 9 large 06.04.20

and do not say that SR or GTA shit because it is not my comp and other crap

N
Nemec-Shvine 06.04.20

better that MS might be late,but optimization popraviti that nebylo as in the second part(and best of all-exclusive for the PC,by the way,on the box piracy also has(CEP),just 25% less)

G
Grand Theft Aero 06.04.20

Of course zaderzhut, first on the console, and then a year or 2 on the PC, as the second part.

B
BergoVic 06.04.20

Grand Theft Aero[Drives a Lada Priore]
Anyway, already stated the PC version, wait a long time just do not have.
And a no but the game will not prevent the second part looked just awful.

H
Hekit 06.04.20

Nice , the main thing that went :D

K
Kirilllux 06.04.20

The graphics in GTA4?!WTF?!
Personally, I che is not very much count in GTA4.What is dark in General Hz.

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

I also graphics GTA 4 is not very much, and indeed the whole game I did not like (although he is now playing The Lost and Damned). Saints Row much more fun, but GTA has become more serious than before.

K
Kirilllux 06.04.20

Yurax
sorry for oftop.The Lost and Damned this game?Th about it?

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

Gamer SteP
Well The Lost and Damned is the first episode from liberty city for GTA 4 original. But in General, just look here. Well, at the expense of fun or not, while I can't say anything, he went even a little((

K
Kirilllux 06.04.20

Yurax
Ahhh!And I just do not understand.By the title I thought some horror movie:D

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

Kirilllux
Happens)))))

e
elmankuliev 06.04.20

GTA IV game from three years ago! Then there are graphics, too, three years ago. As you can have all the games to compare with GTA IV? Especially SR:T. and who said that in four of the cool graphics? At maximum settings, and it is not so hot. I, too, compare, zh0pu with a finger. In the third Saint Rowe cartoon graphics!

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

Trololo Man
exactly said it right!!!

S
Sovsem poehavshiy 06.04.20

it would be better made engine like in mafia 2 or crysis 2,the graphics are just super,and not slowing down.

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

it would be better made engine like in mafia 2 or crysis 2

Okay more like in Mafia 2, but with Crysis 2 you bent!!!

the graphics are just super,and not slowing down.

About the graphics I admit, but again, still okay Mafia 2, but Crysis 2...not slow...it really depends on the characteristics of the computer!!!