3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead__men 06.04.20 07:43 pm

Saints Row 3 corresponds to the graph of GTA IV (Saints Row: The Third)

THQ said that Saints Row 3 the graph will match the graph of GTA IV.
In an interview with CVG, THQ Vice President Danny Bilson (Danny Bilson) said that Saints Row 3 is created using a completely new technology.
On the question of why THQ has decided to delay the release of Saints Row 3 until next year, Bilson said:
Quality. Look at the visual quality of Saints Row 2. When you see Saints Row 3 - graphics it will be at the level of GTA IV.
This technology is completely new, the game looks impressive. But despite this, the game has not lost its characteristic style.
Bilson added that a lot of different bosses and combat will be in the game, which he described as not less gangsta than previous Saints Row.
64 Comments
Sort by:
s
smit111 06.04.20

Part 1 General part 2 masterpiece of shit

S
SkyGame 06.04.20

Saints Row 2 ruined the absence of any optimization,I don't know what they screw up with 3 part.

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

WTCC
The optimization was bad due to the fact that porting the game from consoles to PC was doing left the Studio, and this part will be ported Volition!!!

H
HUYHUYPIZDAPIZDA 06.04.20

The optimization was bad due to the fact that porting the game from consoles to PC was doing left the Studio, and this part will be ported Volition!!!
Does it change anything?

Y
Yurax 06.04.20

Mr.Freakman
Well, of course you change)) Well at least I hope that Volition, at least try to optimize the game!!!

R
Romero69 06.04.20

Well, how would SR have always differed-specific graphics! This feature of the game! And the graphics are not consistent with GTA4(it bias in realistic images,and the Saint in the cartoon and skutocnosti)

H
H-o-G 06.04.20

gta 4 graphics are shit

K
KOMANDANTE 06.04.20

Don't know what all found in the schedule of GTA 4 but the graphics where mediocre for 2008, even closer to figovenko, but the main thing that the gameplay was OK, and the dialogue is krayzisu to

j
jager48 06.04.20

I have a CP 2 is buggy as GTA 4 on medium flies awesome
Hotels would be to have the SR 3 has been optimized for better...

H
H-o-G 06.04.20

jager48
and I have the opposite problem.
The optimization will be normal.
It's not the curve port with console

j
jager48 06.04.20

H-o-Gспасибо for the info:)

O
Odin iz nih 06.04.20

Graphics I liked, and the guys she meets, but if it were, and fulfill the promises, then the graphics anyway-would have been bad, because as already 2011 and not 2008.
Texture, asphalt for example, if you look at the screenshots, very bad. Yes, and it is clear that she has no relief.
Zamylivanie long range...
Effects... Like explosions, just not realistic.
The car design is just awful. In my opinion, the question of what to get?, will be resolved closer..
Stupid cartoon in the character models. When I see these models and textures, comes to mind only one thought - I Sekonomili. I don't understand what's so hard to take pictures of the person and then apply the texture on the polygons of the model? Same thing with the hair, they are even easier to do.
Liked the building. They have polygons. Not like each other.
Well, actually, that's all.

T
Teimurazor 06.04.20

What about the explosions do not agree. I understand a small, but beautiful, as well as fire

L
LEX SAFONOV 06.04.20

Graphics are good, but that's still annoying. And about the cartoon - and the sense of doing realistic graphics in a game like this?) On account of the special effects - everything is very good, especially noticeable in the gameplay trailer, where the tank rides, well, the airstrike yet. All pretty nice looking. By the way for nesnevich - in all parts of the Holy cartoon of the graph. The trick so to speak.
At the expense of optimization - the second part was entrusted to port some jerks from the left of the Studio. It is not surprising that it is so slows down on the computer, the car is mostly difficult to ride due to oblique loading worlds(and many assert that the management of cal, etc. - control this is just brakes, they increase the angle of rotation of the machine, acceleration, etc.), if on foot, it is still tolerable.
The third idea is a little to crazy on the computer to bring, as there will be cut by the developers(although nefakt that even here come the curve shit-porter with konsolki).

_
_Jeriko_ 06.04.20

In 3 parts and said that everything is correct and on the computer everything will be as good as on PC!

D
DEMON624 06.04.20

this is good

J
Johny BelenkOFF 06.04.20

Do not care about graphics when the game is awesome!!!

f
fastdimka 06.04.20

_AssassinBoy_
Totally agree, I'm in the 2nd part played with gusto despite the count, and the bad atmosphere of the city. GTA and Saints Row are completely different games, each wringing our hands good and each have their shit. For me GTA IV a little boring after the passage of nothing to do extra little missions in Saints Row and a bunch of them but with any realism.

S
SteP[n1ceee] 06.04.20

Why compare two games with a difference in output for 3 years?
Okay to compare the graphics with kukurusina 2 or 3 battles do.But not with GTA4

K
Kanagan81 06.04.20

Yes just this game is not comparable to GTA 4 ,GTA 4 is boring not fun jokes I even noticed playing on her face Niko Belik just to watch prativno and other characters are no better,and in SR2 all hurt one razvlekalovo and fun,this game is done,and if you want reality,Moscow,St. Petersburg and other cities at your disposal,just turn off the computer and enjoy the graphics :)

and I 100% support _AssassinBoy_ really do not CARE about graphics because the game is super!!! sometimes the count well, gorgeous ,gasp ,keep going ' ooh ' sound and story and all this nonsense that is boring after 1 hour the game becomes, and the graph does not help.