3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
p1st0let 07.04.20 11:47 am

Impressions of the game (Doom 3 BFG Edition)

some Newport BFG Edition Xbox 360, and not the superior PC version ruined the game better in the original formula as Id Software on the number for the krivorukost, but Bethesda in the oven for greed
30 Comments
Sort by:
N
NionVanDoom 07.04.20

It was very interesting to play Resurrection Of Evil, Lost Mission because for some reason neudalos to find working games.
and vprintsepi Very well.

X
XeQTOR 07.04.20

Anderby
play on consoles
Nedawi idiotic advice.

J
Jackson[x] 07.04.20

And I liked the graphics better, and the atmosphere is the same. 5+

S
SkyGame 07.04.20

On the other hand,I remember after the release of dum3(2004), it was quite a lot of people,and angry reviews about this flashlight,like stupidity to switch between flashlight and weapons,BFG a normal flashlight, recorded in the minus game.

p
pacantre 07.04.20

and I glucan in the game! transitions to the levels screen, all black and all getting greased! helps only restart the game! maybe someone knows how to fix it?? win 7 x64

T
Tatarin2 07.04.20

Add the game to the Surveillance only because of add-on Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil.And you say add-ons normal,the only thing that did not like the monsters don't climb in the game.Which teleports green yellow place and continue as normal.

A
A.l.p.4.a.I1.a.l.e 07.04.20

But in contrast to the usual doom 3 this version is intel 3000 on 60+fps,and the old thoughts even at the minimum salary being stupid hard.BFG Edition has been optimized has a relatively new hardware
One major flaw found in the settings file does not retain changes when you start the game,but in the game settings without problems change!

P
Palych Rokov 07.04.20

a ressurection of evil in this publication is not included? only the original version of doom 3?

A
Adfardo 07.04.20

I will not say what has already been said, this is straight to the point:
Pros:
Spoilerphobes the first doom without emulator, handy flashlight, beautiful, comfortable and minimalistic interface. Support for modern resolutions and so through the config could be in the regular Duma to set XLI
Cons:
Solarenergie levels/rearrange, delete monsters (screamer corpse on the operating table for example). in General made so that it is easy to play on the joystick ( the beige consoles )
Agressorov LOST or something ha ha ha
What is greatly clarified by the game, is treated by prescribing the properties of the shortcut in the string object :
+g_fov 100 +set com_skipIntroVideos 1 +g_gunY -0.6 +-0.1 g_gunX +set com_allowconsole 1 +r_lightscale 1
You should get something like this: D:\Games Adfardo\DOOM 3 BFG Edition\Doom3BFG.exe +g_fov 100 +set com_skipIntroVideos 1 +g_gunY -0.6 +-0.1 g_gunX +set com_allowconsole 1 +r_lightscale 1
As an alternative - create a base folder autoexec.cfg and put there this command.
Create a Notepad file and name it autoexec. You then assign the extension. In Vin7 it is done to Organize > folder Options and search > View > uncheck Hide extensions for known file types. After this operation, all files on the computer will open the extension will have a tablet .txt, just rename it to .cfg.

In the file just add:

seta g_fov 100
seta com_skipIntroVideos 1
seta g_gunY -0.6
seta g_gunX -0.1
seta com_allowconsole 1
seta r_lightscale 1

Depending on the desired commands, excess can be removed. Each command on a new line.
Returns the darkness. Includes console (disables achievements, but you can just remove the line +set com_allowconsole 1), normal FOV, and skipped the initial 2 video (advertising of Bethesda and Id).
In General, if not shorter levels that would be Respect! Good game!

m
masha 07.04.20

10 years after the passage of the original 3 parts, I still decided to go through Supplement. Very well, the game was fun, like old times.
Graphics are of course outdated, and a flashlight is annoying, well the tactics of extermination mrazota too monotonous.