3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 03.10.19 01:23 am

Useful tips (BattleTech)

collect useful tips and features on the game...
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

I drive on the madaki.
4 with the pilot perk to the initiative, at 3 bulwark, one multitarget.
Dude with multitargeted sitting on Wolverine - LRM boat without armor (waiting for the second cent).
The rest bulvaram sitting on hodgepodge (Griffin, center, Chan), armed with SRM and madaki to the eyeballs.
Jumps none armor 90 in each part, back 10 the symbolic, the rest culled Helsinki.
The tactics of the battle is simple as 5 copecks:
1. find the enemy
2. stand in defense
3. rezervirali whole lance, giving the enemy to shoot at your armor
4. suit yourself destroying all of the lights
5. the next turn begins, shoot everything lens, they are all machine stand in bulwark
6. goes the enemy (who survived of course) and fires back to defend
7. history repeats itself
In the end, I destroy all the detail, all the interesting mechs drop and cut out. My mechs in General are not heated (almost) in and out of each battle completely intact (that is, without repair, as the armor anyone not punch).
Shenegame

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

3 HSA games this code a piece of sageret 10+gigs .

Try to RUB the old saves. It is a feature of doom - saying seriously not only speeds the download, but do raise performance.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

I, too, first hell was a dummy and walked with dozens of cosplay Tancred and overcoming. Then I am so high, I threw away all the garbage off and put equipment such as АС20++ on damage (120 DMG), 4ML++ on crits and accuracy, 2 СРМ4 or СРМ2++ stub, 4 HS, balcony (if caught). No jumps: jumping flea - not Imperial this business.
Total: any honey bursts with one alpha in DH, any heavy bursts from one alpha to DH (if the fur was a pirate in polybrene); if fur noble - kick from the right pollutors, then he falls from overload and there is already possible to trample a person either catches the knock and goes to heaven. If not, we have disabled the whole of the right half (the human stereotypes make constructors in 80% of cases to place MV in the right half), which eats from behind my Yager. The same Hunch, as an example, with a torn right PT remains one Medak and worthy only of derision.
Yager.

The default configuration 2АС5 + 2АС2 - miserable. High rekoyl, different optimal, low damage, different cartridges.
1АС20 + 1АС10 - the same thing, even lower optimal.
1ППЦ + 2АС5 starts to warm up, damage above 5 units, destab have AK that PPC - the flea.

My setup: 3АС5 + balcony + JJ. One high optimal, high precision, destab, high maneuverability. Light and some medium-sized fly with alpha in DH, heavy jewelry can be cut into sushi - a rapier, not a club. Unharmed Catapult my Yager got the second volley through the third card in the cockpit - you only have to wash the guts and sell. Only when you go older bands - for 75 tons, monster, Jager begins to noticeably suck - not enough damage and repucci.

K
KoKTeJIb 03.10.19

How or where can I get contracts for raising reputation with the taurian Concordat,and why is available only the Central part of the map,kind of picked up the reputation with one faction to the allies, but their territory still can't fly,although on the map when selecting the system shows the complexity of the tasks.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

in the game there is no balance of weapons.
The SRM and LRM missiles are substantially more powerful than similar guns of other categories.
- Improved missiles give +25% and +50% damage bonus, while the others improved guns increase the damage by only 10%.
- ALL ilitny SLDF cannon is full of crap. For example, a pulse laser at only 10% more powerful, but weighs twice as much and gives more heat. The only thing zaslujivaet attention from superfood technology SLDF - ER's Laser and improved Heat Sink.
Accordingly, the more the mecha missile slots, so it is steeper.
My recommendations:
- Specialization on skills are better to do 2 tactics + 1x tatooist.
Bulwark is very useful for survival, because free reduces damage by 2 times.
Master Tactician - increases the initiative that gives more control on the field.
- Piloting stat is not particularly useful unless you shake the spices in light furs. But due to the limitations of team size, easy to keep fur - so much to sink in DPS.
Furs I were divided into 2 groups of 2 fur:
- The tanks. High front armor, high at the SRM6, and the rest medium lasers. Their task is to tank damage Bulwark'om and to finish off fallen enemies with aimed shots. When there is no possibility to distraint to the enemy is to flash it using Sensor Lock.
- Rangerwiki. In the beginning was 2 fur 50 and 55тонн, each 2pcs LRM20 + 3 rounds LRM and the low armor. Then I replaced them with heavier, increased number of LRM20 and put AC5 or PPC if has free space. Their task - to bring his enemy down from a safe distance. And the damage LRM20 pours sour.
All the missiles to look for the bonus damage. For two LRM-Ki with a bonus +2 to damage - equivalent to three LRM without this bonus. Bonus for stability, too, will go, but it is not so important.
I like this team early in the game carried by the average fur each turn. At the end of the game for the course carried one sventaja + another average performance. All the missions take place without damage to the structure.
In the middle of the game with the team in 55-60 tons ran into lance from 8 mechs 75-100 tons. Already thought that there is no options, but in the end all killed. True armor of tanks is not enough and they then had to fix.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

Pumped Hippo in specialization BRAWLER, this EVASIVE MOVEMENT(a set of Dodge when moving or jumping) + BULWARK(protection of 50% cuts the damage from a distance) + JUGGERNAUT(successful strike at -1 initiative). Put on the Dragon-DRG-1N-HEAVY Mech equipment: 5 JUMP JET(H), COCKPIT MOD(+3 resist injury), ARM MOD BEHEMOTH(+40melee Stb.Dmg.), srm, m and s lasers are turned frisky fur of a melee in the maximum armor. On sprint can run up, jump behind the enemy and go with very good damage. Lance can be two АС20 and the one with the LRM. All weapons to pick up on damage resistance.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

Another life hack:
For 3-4 days, I have accumulated under more than 200 game save files is not a lot, but when pressed the download button it apparently deducted the entire list of files, and for quite a long thought.
In short now I'm at the end of the day do reserve folder sohranenok a day, and then remove all except the last one. Reserve just case good just want to raise some day. But it opens instantly and boot.

G
Geralt De Rivia 03.10.19

Deimos-D
And throw the stick :)

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

How to win in BattleTech — tips for beginners https://vgtimes.ru/articles/47579-gayd-po-battletech-chto-nuzhno-znat-novichku-dlya-pobedy.html

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

And still spread the damage across multiple furs - dumb idea. Better to concentrate damage on one and on to the next round to have 1 mech of the enemy. It's pretty simple - couple the bellows to stretch the victim, and the latter makes sighting in the torso (armor shots filmed the previous party members) - carve the fur of an opponent and restores morale. On to the next round to repeat...PROFIT! I'm so 3-4 fur is cut at the stage of approach AI idol. There the main problem is that the bellows starts to overheat and you have to reduce the pressure, then mash have a particularly strong longer. You should always try to safecast and kill one target as quickly as possible. There are of course exceptions when you need to shoot down dodging or distribute missiles stability, or if DH left 10-20% strength. In other cases, I think, well here are a couple of lasers should be enough, the rest will go on another goal and BAM-BAM is not enough. And it seems that you were able to finish, but not finished off and smeared damage for the rest of the bellows and Nedobitko gives you the alpha in a mug and gets up at Gard and you are even more lost, what is gained smearing damage. Even if the fur has lost all the guns it can potiti you in melee to distribute, making tactics focus even more advantageous.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

The meaning of L of the laser is simple - while mostly all do build mechs leading a battle in a distance, I have all mechs have the same obligatory ranged weapon and thanks to smearing damage, but rather use multitarget, they cause the maximum damage to your primary target and one shot at distant targets which is more open, not worth it in Garda, or is it just a sniper who zadolbali all over time. The owners of the bellows to the average distance battle will be forced to shoot back with penalties and smear from the primary number of guns and specialized sniper with a couple of big guns will be able to pull this goal 80-120 units. So in a battle where mechs are highly specialized so the enemy will get one or two hits per turn, and I have 3-4 since all the machines will send him a gift. Yes this will lose a part of your damage medium range, but it's there and not needed. Typically, this damage is excessive. If you throw Alphas in each, then Yes mechs will die faster, but no, you're not going to realize the full potential damage of your weapon because any part of it will shoot in alpha with penalties for non-conformity, or you will quickly kill the target in a comfortable area and will not do anything to the enemy in the side. I don't treat this question as to the killed\killed, it is important to me that every available gun hit the target and caused damage in principle, because the damage will not spread - it just is and delivered to the target (no matter what). Here miss it cant. Because the penalty is not taken damage for which you will have to pay later.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

The rocket, by the way, is also not safe to stand without any charges of evasion. Practice has shown that with increasing level of complexity of tasks grow and the skills of opponents. Consequence number one - they also have sensorlock. Consequence number two - somehow the AI manages to throw prosvetku order of magnitude further than the player. Consequence number three - if you have the opportunity to light and shoot in naked fur then the computer into it and will aim to shoot. But if you consider that effective rocketeer armor smeared with a thin layer of wind-protect... After a few unpleasant incidents 80 ton PPC machines became a priority. =)

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

Well, that ride is 4.5-5 Cherepkova mission and basically do not use morality in the opponents mainly the lances of Highlanders, victors, Awesomes diluted single Kingklabe (infrequently) and sometimes hemikami (Dragon, Quickdraw). His lance (BM/Atlas, Highlander with АС20, Highlander goose, Stalker PPC+LRM) I cannot feel them - from loss hand with poluterkom blush. But it was enough to replace one of the first two mechs on the thunderbolt is ripped to shreds: leaving 1хп structure in the CT, allowed to eject my pilot.
That is, even without the use of morality to play ascoltami peretochennym under your tactics easily, adding at least one fur lighter ascolta at this stage of the game - chance to get him back on foot to the hangar is very small. Now: I want to live - the Cathay assalto. The need for the other mechs are not important: the opponent has an abundance of furs of assalto, you have the lack of limitation tonnage.
PS Well or return to enemies 100% of the armor and to teach them altoviti)

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

How to switch to the public_beta branch (Steam):

In the left column of the games list in Your Steam library, right-click the mouse BATTLETECH.

choose Properties

Click on the tab that says BETAS

In the drop-down menu, select public_beta (note: if You do not see it available, you may need to restart Steam and / or wait a few minutes.)

Click close

First to start automatic update

When the update is complete, again right-click mouse BATTLETECH, select properties and open the tab local files.

Click verify integrity of game files.

Then restart Steam and launch the game.

How to switch to the public_beta branch (GOG):

In the Gog Galaxy application go to your library.

When you hover over the first item of the library, find a small menu arrow in the bottom right corner released in the app - select “Settings”

Hit the beta feeds in the right side of the header and select on”

Click on the drop down channel list and select" public_beta”

If you have any problems after updating, the first step that we recommend to restart the computer, and then verify integrity of game files. Sometimes the upgrade process Steam may act strangely, and particularly 1.0.3 update requires you to restart Steam - this ensures that the update was correctly applied. After that, if your experience is worse than it was on the live version, please notify customer service and return to the living branch (v1.0.2) by refusing to public_beta branch.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

BattleTech — guide to the interface
https://games.mail.ru/pc/articles/secret/battletech_gajd_po_interfejsu_by_ubivec_mail_ru/?from=list

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

if you want to join the melee guns is not even bad. On Highlander, Battlemaster or Black Knight bet the maximum jump engines, lasers, armor, and machine guns, put expert on piloting and the Berserker rushes jumps to break the enemies of all that is possible. May damage this ligament is not optimal, but the fur moved quickly, perfectly protected, instantly drops to the ground, often dealing critical hits (thanks to the machine guns hitting the open shot parts), very often blows up with the first blow. If you were able to find the modules on the + to melee damage, the attack could reach the 200 points on the dot, but modules are usually not enough. Banshe rather stupid fur, though, and weighs 95 tone, but in normal armor equipment is only 20 tone, because I prefer to use melee. I have a whole lance of mechs equipped for close combat, on maps with rough terrain these guys quickly reaches the enemy and knead it to shreds in a few rounds. The problems are if faced with a crowd of missile boats, the bastards dropping mechs to the ground and beat out of the cabin, however with them at all for any lens not just to fight.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

Collected two Highlander donated and pipoly. Put them on the LRM 20 in the amount of 5 pieces for two with damage stability, plus there is Osom laser and Decker for grasshoper with campani and two legami. Dekker locit goal, then she falls from Lomov and Osom finishes torsos in bedridden.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

deep in the config for Battletech. Anyone interested join https://discord.gg/r3Vj5Up

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

Ratna Barge should be a maximum of hevik , but if assaulted with master tactician inside at least - the last to go and all damage stability essentially an empty belching. The barge needs to go first or second. To make unstable fur . The second of his knocks , and the third called shot already finishes

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

The Assembly of the spear is this: 2 fast fur fully flamethrower , and 2 damager. In the end, reserve a course, then fly 2 flamethrower , overheat one of the bellows, damager kill aiming at the torso disconnected fur. Repeat until the complete destruction of the spear of the enemy. Very effective tactic if you're new and not come up with schemes to deal with it.