3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deimos-D 03.10.19 01:23 am

Useful tips (BattleTech)

collect useful tips and features on the game...
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

The best heavy mechs in the game, the thunderbolt and Orion. Perhaps they do the best in the game from not cheating, like Hilander.
Thunderbolt as his klansky analogue Summoner, my favorite. Perfectly combines protection, mobility and weapons. And also look impressive, the atoms on other mechs look ridiculous.
Orion in this sense, too handsome, and yet he's fat and arm it can be a good idea. My heart is torn between a thick-skinned mastodon and quickly jumping hurricane.
Default configs of course so-so. Lrmy about anything, shoot them immediately. In most models of thunder instead of LRM and SRM, two small climbs СРМ6 (in Orion climbs everything, even АС20, although she did not need) given that the radiation also should always be M lasers and thunder and Orion are perfectly configured a melee. Some models of the thunder are only one missile slot, it's not terrible, СРМ6 there, in the energy slots M lasers. All Turnbuckles are nice pumped DPS when moving at close range and even hitsingle still have a place in decent armor. There is a model with a pair of slots for small lasers - and it will come down, small lasers are actually quite good. There is a model without jet engines - they have to put back, without them, the thunder not thunder! Helsinki put necessarily enough to five divisions in the scale of heating. And while Orion is rushing ahead, thunder in the battle by jumping out to the flank and then behind his back, with the sighting of the volley in the back can bring down heavy and even assault sometimes. Can't say that in the end deadlier squad Orionov or Thunder, but they kill assaulty, due to the initiative and a good combination of firepower, protection (and in the case of Thunder with unmatched mobility). For the thunder especially suitable pilot with pumping in an evasion, for the Orion - with pumping in the defense.
And at some point the Turnbuckles, there are many, just shoals go, shoot them all in the center torso, and after the battle, still a whole pile of spare parts. I have this moment arrived after passing syuzhetki. If in the final I was the only one, that in free play I've got three, plus two of Orion, dazzled, do not know what to take on a mission - I want them all, and in fact need to carry a cheat Hilander.
By the way I used to have to Hae ridden Medusa, prokachany to protect, it worked fine, but then I put it on the glitch with pumping in the initiative (tactical branch). Now I have high goes to the same phase as the Turnbuckles, generally overtaking the enemy assaults.

A
A_QuartZ 03.10.19

With some tips disagree, some require clarification.)

Deimos-D wrote:
My advice to you - learn as ARGO, then immediately place the module into + experience, it will drip by itself with time in flight . The sooner you deliver, the greater will be the exhaust in the end.
Useless. The module gives an experience only pilots that have at least 5000 total experience. Advanced - 10 000. Only good to pull up of reservists, because the basic structure is switching rapidly for these values.

Deimos-D wrote:
On the last mission require to have in addition the 3 pilots, in addition to the basic structure of the Lance 4 mehmonov and therefore have a further 3 working zapisannyh and furs.
And all this may not be useful. In any case, the best pilots and mechs need to keep in reserve, as the second part of the final mission includes the battle in a confined space with enemies - ascoltami.

Deimos-D wrote:
I always aim for the shoulder when a good shot off from 2 legs and arm and shoulder, and protection there is often not much more than on the arm (and the arms in the shoulders of the strong)
If tankokai bad, it may be the meaning. But in exchange of damage or harm. Least of all would have to pour when firing at once in DH. Shooting in the leg will allow you to drop the enemy by clearing the effects and save the moral - get on the ball Called Shot on a recumbent.

Deimos-D wrote:
Under enemy mech is a circle divided into 4 parts and the part that is highlighted indicates which projection you get;
It is also more clearly shown on the plan of the enemy when you click on it RMB.

Deimos-D wrote:
If you go through the entire campaign, it will open Turianska mission, you can continue to play.
Will open and the entire map, and buns will fill quite tasty.

Deimos-D wrote:
Although there is as lucky, always trying to deliver there where more shards and enemies fatter. We have then for their money back in places easier to cut.
While the plot fails - always driven in the direction of the story missions, if a player is more than 1 jump from it.

Deimos-D wrote:
So to have a whole fur killing the pilot, it's mostly on luck.
The presence of 60+ missiles LRM lance brings this good luck to 100% chance. The main thing - do not shoot at a target with nothing but missiles, and to shoot accurately. 60+ missiles - any fur falls per turn. Sometimes, maybe even as or RRS need to kick, if the guard was standing. 2 stroke - two of the fall, a cloud of indirect fire missiles during this time, usually 1-2 hits to the head or licking polluters. SRM can be used, but LRM for this purpose is much more useful to the low damage. Drop third time is usually not needed but if you need the fastest shot in the leg. I thus learned to pick up any fur. Now playing a second career, custom took about 10 mechs, including entering into a mission with an incomplete armor. Any failure was not.)

Deimos-D wrote:
Developed warned that not all contracts are workable and all that. For these cases, at the top right of the screen in the landing mode is a button Withdraw. From time to time there are all sorts of bases - flew on one mission difficulty, arrived above, a difficult mission is not always well paid, etc.
Really - all is passable. The first time was without losing pilots and +++ modules never skipnav mission. Yes, save-load, but not malicious. The second career was loaded because of the military situation, 1 time for 1000+ days of my career. Playing without loss of pilots and limbs.

Deimos-D wrote:
The perk - ability Tactics level 2 steers. Comes to all. Go sooner than your opponents of the same class.
the targeting can take 1 pilot that would rocket fur fire intermittently at tavern or in the missions lacked receding targets. Useful skill of shooting at several targets, rocket and sniper fits.
Very dependent on the choice of weapons and tactics of the game. Personal example. I carry two pilots with 2 shooting skills + Bullwark(tankovy), the rocketeer 2 shooting skills + evasion and tactics - evasion and 2 skill tactics. While gun-ray gun is shooting at the focus, the rocket fly to the target selected for salvage through multitarget. The moral is spend on vipiana tanks that have not been attacked without the guardian and shoot at the same time. Damage normally 3-4 zapisannyh furs enough to do -1 per turn cannon beam, or leave from the enemy, even the superior class, pitiful stump. Without aimed shot. At this time the tanks are now all 50% damage from potential. Overall, at the end of the round, the damage comes out as exchange and tactics quick removal of enemies sighting, but allows flexibility to control incoming damage and condition of his soldiers. Played this way and that - from tanks to salvaging easier and more reliable control of the fight.

Deimos-D wrote:
Lance 300+ tons: 4 Assault fur 80-90 tons each. Light mechs are useless Car crush fun, but a pilot with a perk for the shots to different targets and guns(any, the main thing is not missiles or lasers) can move to demolish 2 cars, if at all armored and 1.5 for sure.
Two mechs for lance 300+ we give. The bottles are great - one an absolute record for available tonnage, the second on the same parameter in the basic storonnikov. To change them do not see the point. In addition they take another hundred and a machine for tactics. This is usually Orion. The base 2 initiative, +1 from skill, and we go in phase with the foreign ministries, if they are miraculously brought into the end-game fights. Yes, and in itself Orion - best available tonnage in its class bands. It is possible to hang on 5 tons more than the Banshee, which is generally heavier than 20 tons (and is unequivocally the worst fur among assaulton).

Deimos-D wrote:
In General, the lighter mechs are needed for certain missions. For example, the main mission there is a moment where a cord just physically not time to reach, that would fulfill an additional condition.
Grasshopper (Grasshopper) on jumpah time, tested personally. Still shoots at the same time. With him passed on the first attempt.

Deimos-D wrote:
The game steers ballistics, but need puhi with a bonus to hit, without it АС20 just garbage. And with the accuracy from the fluff and the target computer is just IMBA, two АС20 of vancott any havika, instant kill.
Pilots to have to pump, and do not lose them. For 3000+ days erway career boredom is to inject three lance mehmonov to 10\10\10\10. Do the same thing without the target computers. The extra weight just to carry.)

Deimos-D wrote:
Of course, you say but it is as much as 20 (4x5 for LRM) and 16 (8x2 SRM) damage!, but the problem is that the damage this is not concentrated, i.e., not one detail, it is distributed fairly evenly across the enemy machine, and therefore making a very small contribution to the victory.
Just multiple low damage and great in LRM. Allows two, rarely three rounds to take any fur Selvagem 3 of 3 without marring the skins. But it already was.)

Deimos-D wrote:
Well, advice that is still valid with Minecraft is not populistic with a gun! Ideally, all guns must shoot at one distance. otherwise, for the near and far distance will be a problem with firepower.
To fitit one fur and lozovoe, and langovoi weapon - a hopeless undertaking, inefficient and just stupid.
Nonsense. Download pilots the skills to powerfully move the minimum distance language weapons and movement range usually allows and evaluate it constantly. Much big problem to implement lozovoe weapon focus (most dangerous) or running enemy.

Deimos-D wrote:
Need to scout out the fur which then can escape. Initially, this good Panther or Jenner, and by the middle of the game this role play already madaki type of a Griffin.
No need to rush through the game. Griffin in the middle of the game? Haha. The beginning of the story - taken Argo and all. Black knight and Orion 2 in your party. If the game is like, why cut yourself pleasure? Then to the hundred-ton tossing irons? Well, I pavoreal and left. Bored there. Dynamics very little. The best foreign ministries in the game on a free tonnage of the centurion, the Enforcer, Hunchback (31.5 ton free without installing armor). Then Vindicator and Blackjack (28.5 tons). And just behind them is a Griffin with 28 tonnes. Bands - Orion and the black knight in the top, 42.5 T. Assault mechs for the story competition. Steward - the Crab and the Atlas of the same available tonnage, different slots and appearance, take your pick. Behind them the base 733 Highlanders. And the more there is rational play not on anything, except the fun to drive or because of the appearance.)

As long as enough, and so a lot of letters. Who read - thank you, and good luck. Will continue if I see on the subject, that it is necessary for someone.))

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

impassable mission may be if the initial REP furs got on the hill and going down it is not possible without janjetov, and they are not present or not enough to jump.

A
A_QuartZ 03.10.19

Deimos-D wrote:
Overall, liked this situation, 2 of the robot throws missiles at the enemy mech, he falls, 2 others shot in the legs, total, in 1 turn you can at least one robot, but to stand by overheating, for the sake of finishing, you can take a chance. Lighter you can, and once in the head, then another 1 move one mech in the reserve remains. Spare parts for those who easier already not needed, but hard to raise want ) anyone there are other tactics, but we've beat that. Sometimes, though, another scenario, shot from a distance, a few moves, so that was shaking... then I got bored, ran and moved, just a lot of armor, weapons, arm blown off, the second shot did ))) and Vice versa, then misses, then hits, and no appreciable damage (
And this is from the forum Rutrekere. And also not yours and without reference to the source. Still any idea how to copy-paste?

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

How to change the location of the mechs in the hangar?
Unfortunately no.(
The only option is to remove the bellows to the store and remove the back in order. But the problem is that it will require time and money.
To make this opportunity the developers have not had time to release, perhaps due to some fundamental characteristics of the engine or just did not or have not thought and do something to remedy this inconvenience in future patches is not known...

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

ATTENTION, when you first start mods installed or after any changes in their composition, the game is VERY LONG LOADED after startup and before the main menu is visible only a black screen with a white cursor.

D
Deimos-D 03.10.19

Eck's BattleTech Tactical Combat Guide
https://steamcommunity.com/app/637090

B
Bramus 03.10.19

Hi. Who knows where the radiator D (-6 heat, 1 m. weight, 3 slots) you can take?

Could the Union have a certain faction in the store? I don't have in the stores (on the black market and have 2 factions in their booths), or in rare rewards, no trophies did not come across..

The ridiculous heels were given and the loss of each tragedy, and on a couple of tough mechs without them, sorrow, 3 volleys at 400+ and overheating, and with them around 7.

J
Jeffrey 03.10.19

Bramus
They spelled out:
Rarity : 100, / Rare
Purchasable : false / Availability - no
So without using mods/editing the game files except the plot can not be obtained.

D
Detomas0 03.10.19

Bramus wrote:
where radiator D
On the events of Flashpoint. Was on a mission with a choice of Gause or radiator D (one or more can't remember). Another got not really need a fur Griffin, and on it the 4 radiator D!

S
Soolfol 03.10.19

If anyone is still interested, Radiator D in a text quest to obtain) two.
But for this there is need to give 500.000 money. And, I think, seven days to lose 10 technical points.

S
Soolfol 03.10.19

In the game the company has several unique furs. They are not in Battle