3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rafiyev 07.04.20 11:58 am

Decorative gems where to find? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

There was one quest in the hinterlands Application for the tapestries.
missing one Decorative gem.
except for animals in locations no one. those gems do not fall out.
where to find?
24 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flow4Master 07.04.20

They seem to Venatori fall. In General as far as I know these quests are not linked to lokam.

R
Rafiyev 07.04.20

it hangs exactly In the inner lands.

F
Flow4Master 07.04.20

No matter to beat it in other locaj.

B
Bazeka 07.04.20

all quest items for applications fall in the Loka where did you get the quest, kill all and will fall out

H
Hyuga Akio 07.04.20

Question: these instructions are in the locations end? That is to say, for Stormy banks 5 tasks and then Intendant stay away from me. Or them until you're blue you can do? Quartermasters got. XD Just a list of jobs litter.

B
Bazeka 07.04.20

Hyuga Akio
no end to them))

D
Dengipower 07.04.20

I'm almost all locations are cleared and not a single gem is not found, where are they?
The temple then, but they are already red lirium, killed 10 pieces and none fell where ordinary Templars that had not yet become ugly?

D
D.Artist 07.04.20

Dengipower
The bars in the Hinterlands (the hinterlands), there are teleported to their camp Dwarfson's Pass (Gnomish Pass), go Northwest to the hut where you elf gave a quest, go from the hut to the left and climb up, there will be a dilapidated shack which hangs out 3 Templar, all give 1 gem. Killing them teleport to any other location, so they trespassers and repeat as many times as you need gems.
The Templars maybe somewhere else in locations are found, but it is easier to where I said they always guaranteed there, and to go the closest.

D
Dengipower 07.04.20

D. Artist
tried your advice, is it not there, in the end, I saved the Cheat Engine

Here it is necessary to replace the redeemed items on these gems:

I replaced Fereldens locks on them.

P. S. this BA, the Internet has not found solutions, so hopefully useful to someone.

s
sKard 07.04.20

Dengipower
and I have just the locks )))

D
Dengipower 07.04.20

Skard
there is no problem, then you can choose what ingredient to replace http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=rBvCGsX0 (in our open government this website varnished, have the benefit of the extension Hola)
Here's your castle:

Most importantly, what would the ingredients were of the same type DA3/Equipment/Crafting/Recipes/Special/recipe or replacement won't work.

R
Rafiyev 07.04.20

The guys describe step by step where what to replace. PLIZ. I need one gem

D
D.Artist 07.04.20

Dengipower
Can you not go there? If we are talking about the same stones, Templar will always spawn there no matter how far you went. If suddenly they are not there, you will be saved and loaded within sure a bunch will pop up. I even somehow 3 gem fell from each killed 1 time, and no cheat engine steam is not necessary.
Spoilerpix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

C
Cheleem 07.04.20

Decorative gems how to find!
1. Remember what camp he took the quest (desirable).
2. If you have already moved to Skyhold, then fail.
3. Remain in location and do SaveLoad.
I got near the farms, one in the other location. Here near the dwarven camp near the pass. Video Paulo Dealgumacoisa.

R
Ren_aka_Lotos 07.04.20

I had these gems has not completed the quest, as there was no poloborota, and after the quest-a fork in the gems gone. I understand that the bug lies in this. If tomes Venatori stuff, for example, they too, after the last quest will disappear from your inventory.

a
anonimus_one 07.04.20

Also almost all locations are cleared and not a single gem is not found. Near the dilapidated shacks of the enemies really present. And in the district no. But I remained near the shack, then loaded and I see down the Templars are. The first time fell out with them poyarok loaded yet, the second decorative gem.

X
Xionus 07.04.20

Too exhausted with this stupid quest for a gem fell out of one Templar in the hinterlands and more of them no one. Tried using the SE - downloaded the table, sold as advised, the subject from the same category DA3 / Equipment / Crafting / Materials / Special / recipe_material, I still have the sad wreckage. When you try to do Change issued this error:

Error:could Not be determined, it may represent "[[[pLastShopItemChanged]+38]+10]"

Someone knows what it is or how to overcome the problem? Ready to close this stupid quest, would know how :(

X
Xionus 07.04.20

Lord playgrounds with a rating of expert, well, you're hip to this Cheat Engine is much better than me. Are any ideas in terms of failure replacement? Really annoying inability to close questia. Why, even in an oblique boring DA2 was the ability to add any thing, and here it is not provided? :(

X
Xionus 07.04.20

Eyes are tired to read numerous responses :\ I was able to get her, but in my case it wasn't all bad - there was one gem he dropped after killing the rebel Templars in the hinterlands. Using the CE - activated items table Infinite Shop Supply, Inventory Item Editor and Item Editor Shop - turned out to make the number of these stupid gems in the redeemed goods is always equal to 1, so I bought it four times - as much as necessary to close a stupid quest. For those who have in the inventory at all, no gems, no fereldens castles, nor even any unnecessary nonsense of this special class of materials - I do not know what to do. Probably the only salvation can be sad debris, if you have not done a weapon with a banana at the end, they're the same class as the locks and these gems. Anyway, the above video is not a manual, it is not even shown that it is necessary to load the table items. Here

all explained in great detail in the form of inscriptions in English. Good luck!

L
LeopoldoMendoza 07.04.20

Decorative tumbled gems from mobs in the hinterlands. Specifically - what whether thieves, well, in short it 100%.
The fact that at high levels the probability of drop is less. Therefore, it is desirable to pass at once.