3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rafiyev 07.04.20 11:58 am

Decorative gems where to find? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

There was one quest in the hinterlands Application for the tapestries.
missing one Decorative gem.
except for animals in locations no one. those gems do not fall out.
where to find?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staliger 07.04.20

Also had this problem, fortunately, the map was still quest kasi for the murder of the magicians\Templar. In the OT times as it is necessary to kill the Templars near one of the camps. Did teleported one to the camp(if the thief) or the thief in pairs come to the right place, preserved, killed all except the leader, throwing off his agro(went to inviz; if he is not a robber, then leave it somewhere to stand, and do manage safartica robber) and searched the loot. If there is a need - teleport to the camp and repeat, otherwise, the download saves.

X
Xionus 07.04.20

I would like to fill up a little General knowledge about the interaction of the CE with the game. So, faced with the same situation: need something that's not in the inventory, I, unfortunately, lost in the shadow of the essence of perfection - a reward for the consolation of dreamers, immediately flooded in Nightmare and remember how to name. It's a shame, so I wanted to use CE. So, so long butted heads with the activation of the item on Infinite Shop Supply - when you click on it a couple of times out the message Bad address. You know - if this happens, then nothing happens, no work is required in this case, the script for the Shop Item Editor, i.e. it is filled when purchase of the item. Here is how I did: in any case, has moved from Crestwood to Skyhold to the local merchant, remained in front of his tray and left the game. Then he started again, launched CE, then the activation of all the above three points, this time at the Infinite Shop Supply was no message about the wrong address - yeah, a good sign! And here was sold the dealer the object of the desired category, in my case it was the skin of the white Wyvern, but the dragon's tooth is also good. Then moved to the purchased items and immediately bought the skin - to SE scripts Inventory Item Editor and Item Editor Shop appeared the same value DA3 / Equipment / Crafting / Masterwork / crafting_masterwork_WhiteWyvern, then replaced it in the Shop Item Editor with the Change on the line (and all this right in the game mode Buy / Sell). After successfully Change the exhaust back into the game, left the store, again went to him in the redeemable things and - voila! - here they are, the essence of perfection, as much as a thousand pieces. Well, I do not need so much, I bought desyatochek - just in case. Method kitovy, of course, but otherwise, this subject did not get.

B
Berinlolwood 07.04.20

In short, remain near the cabin where the aunt says thank you when we helped her out and passed her quest. Load this save and appear red dots on the minimap. Run up and see the temple. And do this as many times until you get the required amount of gems in

M
Maxell Rus 07.04.20

Cheleem
D. Artist
Thank you very much ! and now I pass all the quests and also with such a problem faced not fall out)