3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xXCovaldXx 07.04.20 12:00 pm

Turning off the computer in some games.

Hello, I have a problem and can't understand from what it comes, MB someone of you have encountered and can help.

For a start it is worth saying that this problem occurs only in games, and not all(seen so far in Heroes of the storm, Divinity original sin 2, Destiny 2, overwatch). Also the problem does not depend on time spent in the game, i.e. the computer could fall in the first five minutes and a few hours.

Symptoms:
1) the monitor Screen goes out, but no reports of loss of signal(like when you turn off the computer)
2) Sometimes freezes the sound(i.e. from the speakers is heard crackling)
3) Coolers on vidyuhi off.
4) After reboot you may not see the hard drive(BIOS does not see it and change connector helps not always) also very long hanging saver motherboard
5) In the log hangs Windows error Kernel-Power(41)

Check the screw in Victoria showed nothing(Later I tried to put the other screw, but the problem remained), and if the stress tests everything is working stable. Formatting the entire disk and switching the OS to anything did not lead. Firewood new. There is no overheating.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00 GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0 GHz
RAM: 8Gb
Hard drive: Seagate Barracuda [ST1000DM003] SATA-III
Video card: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 200 Series
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3
PSU: Chieftec aps-600sb

Actually a question: what can be this?
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx
Write the configuration of your PC. The reasons can be many: power supply, shortage of power supply, CPU, faulty RAM, overheating of power components of the motherboard or video card overheating chipset motherboard, draivera or a software incompatibility.

x
xXCovaldXx 07.04.20

Ryazancev
The temperature of the video card and the motherboard is normal, 600W PSU should be enough for this configuration with the stock. On account of the incompatibility of the software on a separate hard drive put a clean system and the underlying wood(video, chipset, network) and it had no effect on this error.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx
Ciftci written on my 850 and it has failed. These numbers have not yet spoken about the lack of breakdowns. You can test it by including stress test the CPU, a video card and other things and pomonitorit drawdown on the power lines (in АИДЕ64).
Acceleration somewhere in there?
Here are described the main causes and their solutions. http://fb.ru/article/51710/pochemu-zavisaet-kompyuter-v-igrah

x
xXCovaldXx 07.04.20

Ryazancev
Overclocking no. Tried to monitor the voltage, everything seems normal(there is otklonenie 0.5 to 12V).

G
Gera95 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx wrote:
In the log hangs Windows error Kernel-Power(41)
Here is what ends up saving on the UPS.
Change the power supply.

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

The games that you mentioned yuzayut network, Kernel-problems with the kernel. Most likely it is a virus that is triggered to boot Windows. I have had to demolish everything and reflash the Bios. This stuff is rare, but it happens...

x
xXCovaldXx 07.04.20

SKVERNING1
Already took down everything from the disk, put another disk. BIOS was also reset.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx
Read this.http://head-it.EN/namertvo-zavisaet-computer/ Reasons very much. We must all consistently test. And not always in the service center find the culprit! Sometimes even the router is to blame.

G
Gera95 07.04.20

Ryazancev wrote:
The reasons are many.
Only two reasons, 1 incorrect crackdown 2 interruptions in power supply.
There may be a third cause disruptions in the USB, but this is not true.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

Gera95
Overclocking no, the Test block showed acceptable deviations (But that's not an indicator of his health).

A
Aktay 07.04.20

A sad set of hangs sound, disappearance from, the selectivity in the games (since each of them loads of iron in different loading, respectively, and BP not the same) and 41 of the kernel in the log Windows says about the possible problems with PD. Look for a known good to test with him

H
HoganHog 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx
Problems in online games arise?
Upgrade network firewood for my old motherboard! Check the performance and relevance of all the drivers! If 41(63) then there is no necessary data in the system!
Спойлерhttp://windowserror.ru/windows-7/oshibka-kernel-power-41-vindovs-7-10/

M
Mad warrior 07.04.20

Maybe because of the fact that peregrivaetsya or with the motherboard that something is wrong.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.04.20

most likely problem is the motherboard and then power supply
the most extreme version of hard disk and its power. with the worth of the pen to connect to some other place to start

x
xXCovaldXx 07.04.20

HoganHog
The wood is all new..

Mad warrior
Overheating is excluded. Stood an hour in FurMark and critical overheating has not occurred(percent - 40 video - 60-70, railway 30, the mother - 30)

MunchkiN 616
Hard I ran Victoria, I changed the cable and rearranged the connectors. With the food decided not to experiment.

l
legusor 07.04.20

on the motherboard may be overheating bridges or MOSFETs shoulder of the processor power. typical symptoms, possible due to overclocking, that motherboard does not pull.
Google allowable drawdown lines power supply 12v 5v 3.3 v, drove a block through OCCT, see that there, Yes as values.
drop the motherboard BIOS to default and drive the bakery.

x
xXCovaldXx 07.04.20

legusor
If it was overheating of some parts because of the games, and in the tests he would have to be identified. Or not?

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx
Tried to fry for 15-20 minutes CPU and RAM AIDA 64.To view all the indicators.
Spoiler
It is certainly possible in the test to put all the checkboxes. When hovering can the elimination method to compute the problem by changing the checkboxes.

D
Dis24 07.04.20

Afterburners off with some factory overclocking.

H
HoganHog 07.04.20

xXCovaldXx
On the main problems.not answered....The problem is only in online games arise? If so,the case in the network card... And in terms of firewood for her,and not only her! Firewood must be new and relevant to your old motherboard!
There is no overheating,the system is in order,the unit normal and iron too... Then the relevance of the network logs(if online)or just your inattention to something that it missed the MAIN problem for your question-very big! By the way, also due to zvukovojj can be trouble! Put all the old official firewood going to the mainland, daring new course.Here is your...
Спойлерhttps://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-B85-HD3-rev-1x#support-dl