3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lifariya 07.04.20 12:02 pm

Queen Anora (Dragon Age: Origins)

For me personally it is cute and as a person and as a Queen, despite her flaws.
31 Comments
Sort by:
A
Annet Vendhelm 07.04.20

Theme, I believe, was created to discuss character. Here, comrades, kind of like a forum, no?)

Regarding the topic: I think that Anora is indeed a worthy ruler, in spite of its very peculiar character, which I personally not really impressed. To deny her the dignity of do not see the point))

G
Galinka. 07.04.20

Annet Vendhelm
Is the female solidarity? Though I am a girl and this character I have a neutral, but my first thought after reading the message the author was: -what?

A
Annet Vendhelm 07.04.20

Galinka.
That is, any female review under tridom girl is the female solidarity? And there above that, men's solidarity was?)
And what you've told me your gender? What conclusion should I make of the fact that you though the girl, but....?)

It's just my opinion.
I found the time on NG when people were created here such Temko on the forums (in General, for this purpose) and wrote their opinions, without it: Oh, what govnotemu you created?. No one died, it was all fun and interesting.

But you, I see a different opinion. Tell me then, please, why do we need thematic forums and what we need to discuss?)

I, for example, also emerges the question: what for you here write, if you are not interested?)) Or are you under any uninteresting to you theme around the world say?)

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

I do not understand why these insults out of nowhere. I someone did something, someone is offended by what started this thread? Other topics generally do several times, although it's kind of forbidden... Not to mention the fact that there are threads far more pointless than a discussion of the character.

A
Annet Vendhelm 07.04.20

Liferea
Yes, do not worry) Dudes just need to Express my incredibly valuable opinion on the issue, which is the essence of a topic does not apply) Relax, have some tea and curl.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

Annet Vendhelm
Thank you. Simply inadequate to some, right? I'm just saying I think some of those characters are even there, that's done.

G
Galinka. 07.04.20

Annet Vendhelm
You just turned to the comrades, and then not only they inhabit.
And it is not in the subject, but how it was presented. If it was a call to discuss the character, and Express this need, respectively.

A
Annet Vendhelm 07.04.20

Galinka.
And the comrades we have only male, right? Sorry, I don't really understand your obsession with sex.

I think it is quite logical that the topic, the name of the character, with the first message that suggested the character implies it is the discussion of the character.

But even if this were not so, it is clearly created here is not just any kid: what?.

Whereupon, I will bow out. To be honest, I don't really want to continue to clog the topic with useless chatter is not the topic.

G
Galinka. 07.04.20

Annet Vendhelm
Fixated you again for the third time continue to raise this issue. And Yes, I specified this fact just because you have a bias defended the author.
Annet Vendhelm wrote:
Whereupon, I will bow out. To be honest, I don't really want to continue to clog the topic with useless chatter, not the topic
Wise decision.

S
Slipnot6 07.04.20

Annet Vendhelm
Vendhelm Annet wrote: to Me it seems quite logical that the topic, the name of the character, with the first message that suggested the character implies it is the discussion of the character.
No. Not very logical. Even a not very logical. I would even say that it is never quite logical, and logic was not even close.
If a person aims to discuss the character, then the subject should be formalized accordingly, I will try to help her with this:
Theme name: Queen Anora
The contents of the first post: for me Personally it is cute and as a person and as a Queen, despite her flaws.
The Verdict Is Wrong.
Example:

Theme name: Queen Anora - your opinion / What you think about the Queen Anora? / Queen Anora - discussion of the character, and so on.
The contents of the first post: for me Personally it is cute and as a person and as a Queen, despite her flaws. (There is nothing to complain about)
Due to incorrect design, the theme is perceived as though it had been created to Express own thoughts about the character, because then rained a flurry of indignation from most of her visit. After all, your thoughts are comments. And themes for discussion/help. I want to Express my opinion? Write a blog post. Write a review. Write a review. This will be it literate expression.
Written here is not under one of these categories is not suitable. And the author still manages to take offense to criticism. It is necessary to do by the rules of common sense, and the question will be.

Vendhelm Annet wrote: to be honest, I don't really want to continue to clog the topic with useless chatter, not the topic
Would be better if the author originally didn't score a useless topic topic topic. Morality?
If you want to farm bonus, make it at least a little more effort and think about it.

R
Revan Reborn 07.04.20

To this character are neutral, but always put King Alistair Tarina, as for me at the post of King he is better.

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.04.20

Anora is best suited for the throne.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

I am a wanderer
She is a very intelligent woman. I think Ferelden still needs a strong ruler to keep the bannow in check.
Interestingly, problems with infertility, and she had or still have Cailan? I think rather he...

L
LightHOwUSE 07.04.20

Anaru at least would be worth to sit on the throne to take Logeyna in the squad) Interesting person, plus you can give him to atone for his sins in a battle with arhidemon, instead of having to make a deal with the witch)

G
Garrus_91 07.04.20

It is a pity there is no possibility to kill it in the game, one more thing.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

LightHOwUSE
That's for sure. Although I usually still prefer to send him to the Morrigan, just don't want him dead. And generally, in my opinion, Amory with my dad quite a complicated relationship. Personally, I see this situation: she wants to regain power and at the same time, she believes that by taking away this power from him, it acts for his own good. But death, she doesn't want him.. If to tell her:You will be Queen, but Logeyna I will execute, she betrays years.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

By the way, she's in DAA so my Koslanda cooed, I didn't expect from her. It turns out, still having feelings for her new husband?

D
DarKain_PYA 07.04.20

Anora, maybe would be a good ruler. But after she set up SG on the block to her place. The hypocrisy is not synonymous with a strong personality. Long live king Alistair, with his sastopami socks!!!

G
GG4 07.04.20

Liferea
All this will affect only the titles, generally without a difference as with whom to do in this game.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

GG4
Unfortunately or fortunately, Yes. Elections have a serious impact except on the fate of individual characters, but not the country.