3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lifariya 07.04.20 12:02 pm

Queen Anora (Dragon Age: Origins)

For me personally it is cute and as a person and as a Queen, despite her flaws.
31 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 07.04.20

Liferea
This is a common illusion important elections are really in any game is not affected except for a pair of strings in dialogs and captions.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

Still, I believe that Anora much more honest than, for example, the Morrigan. She immediately says,So and so, I want to be Queen, let's make a Union. And Morrigan all DAO's something on your mind twists and turns, then when the GF just found out about the need for someone to die, yikes! - do me baby. What is that if not manipulation?
Once Anora and my gg betrayed. And at first I was scared she was angry. But eventually cooled down and realized that the GF something to blame. What she needs to support the one who ratted her out Coutries? Or says:I'll just be taking the throne/will execute the Pope, but we are the type of friends?

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

By the way, found a poem about Anaru:
Father, you have gone too far.

Orley, I understand. Yes, of course.

But if you continue – or orleya,

Neither of Ferelden – nothing.

I will soon be thirty years.

I'm the Queen, but the country is not right.

And Ferelden will die, it is clear

If things go further.

Me to accept?

Father, you were always the best.

But time to us mercilessly, and mind,

Sometimes, can not stand the pain.

Father, I swear, I can't help it.

Forgive me for the knife in your back.

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.04.20

Anora is the best choice.You and Alistair to put to her.
Learn how a healthy cynicism.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

I am a wanderer
That's right, they are for each other. Especially if Alistair tightened. I understand the words Unary, assistant she needs. But! That is a helper and not a competitor for power.
I really liked how it said about Eamon:Beauty of the mother, the mind of the father and the best education you can buy for the money Merica.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

Liferea
Well, Alistair and myself to power not torn.Anora will rule, you to command an army and all will be well.Kind of like that.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Well, tightened Alistair just do not mind to be king. And with experienced Anorei generally get the best ending.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

Liferea
I tightened it did not. If he was playing for the girl Cousland, it is clear what an ending.In other cases, as above Anora ruled he commands. I would here like to or DLC or mod.After 30-35 years Alistair and the Woman Cousland together go to the deep roads.Such a sad and heroic story.

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

Well, the tightening of Alistair only benefit him. And me it is like not attracted to, even to the throne. So I quietly give Anora, I take Logeyna and we disagree pleased.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

Liferea
I wonder who romances with Zebrano?

L
Lifariya 07.04.20

Yes, with him. When you play in zhgg. And IGY, I have Leliana.