3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axltop 07.04.20 12:02 pm

Dice game (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

I'm not these bones so much dough already lost...it could be the entire Rome restore)))))maybe someone knows some secret on how to fool or then do max bet that she was winning....a couple of times of course lucky...from 10 thousand 37 raised somewhere)))not so bad even achieve was master of the bones))but then just lost))
62 Comments
Sort by:
_
_PG.ClarkEL_ 07.04.20

I have more than 300K raised, always on the max set.

V
Valius 07.04.20

Passion to good arguments. Played a couple of times purely for achivy and scored on these cheats.

v
vad231437 07.04.20

Oh yeah. Here's another crap, without which the game could do.

a
axltop 07.04.20

THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!COULD DO,,,,SO MUCH TIME AND DOUGH SPENT....BETTER ON FIGHTS LOOT HACK)))))))))

s
sam Conviction 07.04.20

luchsheb whores added

v
vad231437 07.04.20

axltop
Pretty quickly the loot will be nowhere to go. The money from the city drip. And why is there still third-party sources of income, despite the fact that 99% of players, I think playing Assassin for the sake of action and not for the sake of dubious minigames in the bone.

a
axltop 07.04.20

vad231437

Yes, in the beginning of the game when brotherhood and earns a small income from the town then just the positives and not hurt...you're wrong...it's in ac2 loot has nowhere to go and then he can be vpahivat in buildings around Rome and when on Leonardo prizes get there loot is necessary but it is not always...

a
axltop 07.04.20

when I played for the sake of Action first time it went in one breath very quickly and there are a lot of missed creative only now playing the second time is a lot of interesting POPs up...so I advise everyone not to rush

v
vad231437 07.04.20

I don't know, I have enough money always. You just need to quickly develop a few areas, and then to run through the story. The chests at some point I did scored.

A
Atom alyuminiya 13 07.04.20

and what kind of bones are these? I Banker now, then it will open or what?

a
axltop 07.04.20

vad231437

here you see)))some People don't know about them at all))))I told you need to be vnimatelny))and I also missed a lot of things out of sight))was held as not full the first time)))

a
axltop 07.04.20

The atom of aluminium is 13

To play craps you can have after you repair the Guild of thieves))))after Ezio offers the building to the tavern to close up))then you come back and to the left playing dice come to flashing the thief and press E

D
Dema 80 07.04.20

axltop
and who knows Chyago Chyago he blinks he blinks - well, who knows......

Q
Q-Tarantello20 07.04.20

A fun mini-game and turned out to be a good way to make money early in the game. The first time I was lucky, I won 15000 Florian and bought a Crossbow.

B
BAHAHDP 07.04.20

and after you can play?and then I have no reason to play=(

a
axltop 07.04.20

BAHAHDP

how can it not be????in the sleeping Fox, he

B
BAHAHDP 07.04.20

where is it?I thought the thieves Guild:\

a
axltop 07.04.20

BAHAHDP

Yes))))in the thieves Guild)))I do not watch the video?))when Ezio renovated building of La Volpe says that then welcome to the Sleeping Fox))))in the pub where the left crowd in the bone Ruban)))go and click E))))

d
dom1no_O 07.04.20

I spent 200k so...

B
BAHAHDP 07.04.20

axltop does not work=(