3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axltop 07.04.20 12:02 pm

Dice game (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

I'm not these bones so much dough already lost...it could be the entire Rome restore)))))maybe someone knows some secret on how to fool or then do max bet that she was winning....a couple of times of course lucky...from 10 thousand 37 raised somewhere)))not so bad even achieve was master of the bones))but then just lost))
62 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cryptor 07.04.20

Way too interested in whether there is any scheme in case of the victory there or you can all just corny reduced to a chance? it can not be...

Z
Zhorzh147 07.04.20

there was, I guess, but guess not possible poidei schemes around 1000, perhaps

S
Shady PG 07.04.20

I'm currently on the craps fortune earned. The children and grandchildren enough.

Z
Zhorzh147 07.04.20

as if not a secret

A
Annre 07.04.20

Damn, and I didn't get it nakoy there bones, so boring Baida, beaten to stupor. At small stakes not high, but for a large lose.
Called if nothing Delarue - kill time!

[
[VinT] 07.04.20

and I Senja 250K won))the main first minimal set, and after 4-5 rounds the maximum. or just everything to the max

A
Arsit 07.04.20

[VinT]
Can create your system by draining money from the thieves?) Playing raise the bets!!!

[
[VinT] 07.04.20

Arsit
I'd like to create, talk it does not always work, then feel the need to increase or decrease))your rough tactics I have described

A
Arsit 07.04.20

[VinT]
I played craps just to get achivku) And put only once max and I have won)

[
[VinT] 07.04.20

Arsit
I identity purely because of the achievements first, just when reached 100% synchronization was fooling around

C
Cannabis472 07.04.20

56000 won the dice ^_^

S
Selevkidec 07.04.20

Friends I built a tavern for La Volpe go inside the tavern and the thief is not visible which offers to play craps and its even not present on the spot, his chair empty himself no what to do?

G
GarretSSS 07.04.20

Seleucides
Probably in a brothel has left. Try again later to come )))

W
White Tiger Number 123424 07.04.20

You should not,I craps in Ls. complexity won 800,000 florins,and lost 100 000

B
Billerofont 07.04.20

Yes, just sohranki need to get before a bone to throw. Lost - came out, replaced the old sohranili new, and you have the same amount of money as before the loss. A bit of a chore, but it works but)

d
danyiil695 07.04.20

can Assassin's Creed Revelations play dice?

s
saxa85 07.04.20

I at one time more than 100 000 f won

d
danyiil695 07.04.20

auuuuu anyone tell me where can I download the mod that Revelations can be played on the bones...(a Choate boring)

Y
YNM 07.04.20

And you know what? To raise the money for this game is not so difficult. The only way to gain they will be quite slow. You have to play by the old as the world system where after each losing bet increase.

Do: initial rate - 234 (may be less, but according to my calculations 234 most profitable, if they have, of course, is). If win, then may I congratulate you.
IMPORTANT: when there is a chance, the rates increase is NOT NECESSARY (the thief in this moment sometimes offers, like will raise the stakes, resist the temptation).

If you throw you lost, next time put 234+234=468 coins. If we win, then restore the lost last time 234 a similar amount of net profit.
If you lose on rolls with a rate of 468, then the next throw - rate 936.
If lost 936, the next - 1872.
If lost in 1872, the following - 3744.
If lost at 3744, then the next - 7488.
Then, alas, there is no road, for max. rate - 7500. But in this situation we consider, there are already six attempts, the probability of losing on all six very, very small. Personally, I have never happened even once.

P. S. in the presence of relatively large amounts of money (about 20000f) I start the game with 936. The money goes faster, but the rights to an error there is less - only four.

P. P. S. In the beginning of the game, a good way of making money is the captains Borgia (the corpse of each removed more than 900 coins) and the bandits that sometimes attack you in the Antico district and in the suburbs. The corpse of every mugger can shoot an average of 200 florins, and one valuable thing, like a diamond or sapphire.

N
Noran 07.04.20

I understand that the theme is as old as the world, but you never know if someone, like me, will decide the commercials in the 16-17 (21st century, of course) to play in Brotherhood, and besides... rumor has it that on the nose reissue of the name of Ezio...
In General, to the strategy:
Commentator have described above is a sure way to wealth and prosperity in Rome, however, this is somewhat a long way, I suggest a more risky, but the process is much accelerated. To the point...
Spoilers started is to stock up on some no capital, I think 40-50 thousand will be enough (although I this tactic opened 330 thousands).
1) Set the maximum bet
2) a) If con wins, go back to step 1. b) if the stake loses, we're back to 1 (because we still have money, right?). C) if I get a chance, to step 3.
3) Increase the bids on minimum specified standard amount, namely close to 150 (the minimum bet initially), although I did not catch the moment when you rise and in order to quickly continue the game put the usual 220. And then we have two options, a) (in case the con lost/won) return to paragraph 1 b) increase the bids, if the chance had fallen, in that case we have to step 4.
4) a) Strongly recommend to get hand, therefore, to begin to raise 150/220 until the completion of the line, and so 3-4 times in order to understand the essence of this tactic, b) suggest, only if the point ratio of 3.5 or even 3, to raise the maximum amount of attention! - there is an increasing as well and the chance to lose the entire amount wagered (a in this case is 2 max bets), so as to make is if you have already won 4-6 times in a row (it means everything went exactly as it should) either increase the capital up to 200%
5) on the Basis of the paragraph 4B we go back to step 3 and do all along the chain.
And now I will explain the essence of the water (the text above, if human). The fact that the game increases the chance of winning the case if the rate is small, and therefore, if bid - on the contrary. But, apparently, there is a small trick - namely, the chance of winning depends on the last bet, i.e., if you put 22500 three increase, relatively your chance of winning is 25%, meaning you risk losing the whole game. If you managed to increase to 22500, but might have raised another 400-500 for two upgrades (220+220) for a chance to win con is already 40-50%.
Short version record
Спойлер1)Put 7500
2)If the game continues to increase at 150-220.
3)If the game continues doing item 2 to the end of the game, or raise to 7500, and the rest of the game exactly is doing item 2.
Summary: 1-2-2-2... Or 1-2/3-2-2...