3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sashababich2201 03.10.19 01:26 am

Whose Repack is better? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Before, of course, preferred the freedom and Mechanics. Now Repack are rare, but there are many new authors. Help with the selection.
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr valter 03.10.19

better get the incentive

V
Vitalik vodila 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
Hatab and Mechanics

A
Asvik-Anubis 03.10.19

Repack Steam the best!

o
oaoaoaoa 03.10.19

Alexander Walter
Or maybe people already have a steam version of the game, and he just wants to play earlier versions?
For example, I expect, will be updated when I need fashion to 1.26 version, so long as you play on 1.25, but France, too, want to watch, so downloading pirate 1.26. If the DLC enjoy and FPS will not be there to sink that matters most to me, that I must buy this Supplement.

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Acne took
Thank you. To be honest, I had doubts about hatab.

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Asvik-Anubis
Who would have thought!

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Big-Russian-Bear
Thanks for the normal rating of the issue.

A
Anglerfish 03.10.19

Big-Russian-Bear
sashababich22011968 wrote:
Now Repack are rare, but there are many new authors. Help with the selection.
It is obvious that the author is looking for the freshest version, so enough of the poor piratical shield.

sashababich22011968
Heard Repack by G[a]beNN's a good one.

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Anglerfish
I need for a friend who wants to try. And suddenly it's not him, why grandmother to waste? I think it's right. Repack from Gabin never met. I'm not looking for fresh, normal, no mistakes, and of course preferably with recent versions of the game.

A
Anglerfish 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
Oh, even more pathetic excuses about the classic it's not me, it's my friend. And of course your friend cannot play in a slightly older version of the game, yeah. But the same rutor over a hundred people handing out the Repack and enjoy life, and your friend it will not fit, I guess.

o
oaoaoaoa 03.10.19

Anglerfish
Why so sharply negative attitude to this? Are you saying that you just ran to buy ETS, not playing in it, at least a month? And I don't believe that you all buy the game. Not all the same in the game. I, of course, buy licenses only those games that I like, and I'll play a few years later.

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Anglerfish
The right and Nemos one version of the game for a few Repack, Hatab same is not far behind. Here I was interested in - why. And can they Repack solid joints that constantly have to alter? Not yet set 1.8.2.5 - to start the game could not.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
No, the Nemos are always normal and Repack it if that corrects your error.

[
[EHOT] 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
I'm always on the repak from hatab , but I still have a license

P
Porutchyk 03.10.19

And I do not know still as it to buy the game have the incentive or somewhere else on the Internet. ( To date, only real store bought discs). And what am I going to hang? :)
Play Repack from hocaba

l
lehans 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
Nemos

V
Vitalik vodila 03.10.19

Asvik-Anubis
let the snare on the last version of the Repack Steam

v
vovangt4 03.10.19

Big-Russian-Bear
To my earlier version and to revert to steam and make a copy of the game, I do.
Acne took
Here's steam, you can play on any version of )) http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

A
Anglerfish 03.10.19

Big-Russian-Bear
Because of the negative attitude that people stupidly lying. Then as if without words all is clear - the excuse about the other is a classic so classic, that neither in classical drama to write. Or their friend has no Internet? Now as it is not the beginning of the 2000s, now the Internet is in the most remote villages - it would wish. Not to mention the fact that now almost in kindergartens for the younger generation with trendy tubes is reeling, with which in the Internet you can go and ask about the rap sheet himself.

Moreover, as written vovangt4, the incentive to change the version of the game.
Because this game only with some discounts not out - surely you can not buy what, what to play?
Big-Russian-Bear wrote:
at least a month?
Are you serious? Why not a year or two? Give three!

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Anglerfish
When asking the question adequately, I hope to get an adequate response, and not count on the theme: what is good and what is bad. I really like something he will understand in what and how I play. You of Repack the authors write: you so-and-SOS, why pirates are doing.