3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sashababich2201 03.10.19 01:26 am

Whose Repack is better? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Before, of course, preferred the freedom and Mechanics. Now Repack are rare, but there are many new authors. Help with the selection.
51 Comments
Sort by:
T
The X-Files 03.10.19

No difference to someone repak tablet one and the difference in releases like someone shook the game.

o
oaoaoaoa 03.10.19

vovangt4
By the way, didn't know that was possible. And do not tell the copy of the game then you can in any place to keep or necessarily in steamappscommon?

S
Stalin5014 03.10.19

From trims in good condition... And installation is quick...

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

The X-Files
The fact of the matter is: those who like shakes. Some are good, others not so much. The mechanics usually tablet -FUR - or they just call her that?

s
sashababich2201 03.10.19

Stalin5014
What we are smart!

f
freedomen 03.10.19

I'm repak from hatab ride all the Zera hood!!!)))

R
Red Barels 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
the incentive game is worth a penny

S
SVAROG555 03.10.19

That's my opinion .Repack from mechanics has always been the best.And recently, the info found in net,Repack from Hocaba something inserted bad.I recently downloaded the game from the mechanics of Deus Ex Mankind Divided,not run.And through steam, went like a lamb.And games such as Euro Truck Simulator can buy,they are inexpensive.

T
The X-Files 03.10.19

SVAROG555
SVAROG555 wrote:
And games such as Euro Truck Simulator can buy,they are inexpensive.
You're probably kidding? it makes sense to buy something that is free is time, secondly,Yes the game itself is not expensive BUT you do not consider that the game you have five more DLC to buy for their money , this is the main dlc without which fashion does not plow new.
Total the game with the right DLC will be worth 2 Kosara somewhere plus or minus.
....Inexpensive game ....cough )

r
russopionero 03.10.19

how many honest and dostojnyh of people gathered in one place.how to download drain map etizhe the comrades in front of the entire planet.and after all, few people will pay for a map and admits that downloads the most software torrent. This I mean that we should not be holier than the Pope

D
Dima Nozdrachev 2014 2016 03.10.19

Please give a link to the repak from 1.26 Steam with all the DLS!

S
SVAROG555 03.10.19

The X-Files they can gradually buy more and all okay.I'm not arguing the big games with shake torrents.And then after all fashion is possible for bonuses to buy

v
vovangt4 03.10.19

Big-Russian-Bear
In any, I have a copy of the version 1.8.5.2 lies all in D Games the other two copies are in the same common folder
sashababich22011968
Buy the game in steam and Affairs. Can fall back and make copies, I have 1.8.2.5, 1.21, 1.22, 1.26(for testing not playing this misery)))

o
oaoaoaoa 03.10.19

vovangt4
Thank you very much for the advice.
And I also saw you mentioned that in version 1.8 of the game physics were better than now. And what are the indicators? Just wondering.

A
Asvik-Anubis 03.10.19

Acne took
You're bullshitting me)))

v
vovangt4 03.10.19

Big-Russian-Bear
I will say this to version 1.9 Czechs cut the 39 parameters of physics, now more than 40 so physics is pure arcade, no simulation, no matter what the center of gravity of the trailer and no matter what weight management is exactly the same, plus new versions of buffeting from the trailer to the truck is not transmitted, the trailer and the tractor are living their lives which again dealet the game less realistic and more sterile more annoying, plus 1.8.2.5 better the performance 2-fold or more, and better graphics.(not yet trimmed), no soap, the range of drawing even on medium settings http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=447051665

K
Kirill Glebov 03.10.19

better to buy litsuhu, is nearing closeout still. +multiplayer is pretty fun

v
vonxel 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
All right, I before I bought the incentive, too, at first repak tried,because I thought the laptop will not pull,there are system requirements but the recommended is 4GB I have a laptop 3.Added the swap file and all that.

S
Stalin5014 03.10.19

sashababich22011968
And why not then? Auto updates. The multiplayer support. Yes. Will have to pay. Want free,download any. They are all the same. What is there to choose...

l
lexaxa211 03.10.19

I don't know where to write and can but want to sell 2 of DLS with coloring the incentive if anyone is interested