3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazanlogon 03.10.19 01:26 am

Easter eggs and secrets [spoilers] (Far Cry 5)

Well lads, so we waited for finally, the fifth part of Far Cry, which means it's time to rasterbate the game bit by bit, looking into the most hidden corners of the district hope. As we all know Yubiki like Rockstar, I like to leave in their games any kind of odinochki as their creations, and colleagues on the shop floor, as well as distinguished films. And they, I assure you, more than enough.
I suggest not to create a bunch of those, and put all the Easter eggs and Secrets in Far Cry 5 in this thread. Of the most interesting will form a cap. Highly recommend more to describe your findings to the rest of it was interesting to visit these places.
Secret ending
The first Easter eggs meets in the first 10 minutes of the game. And sends it to the Far Cry series, which has opened to enter an alternative secret ending. It happened with the fifth part, which can be completed (not counting the Intro) in just 5 minutes. All you need to do is not to arrest the Father of the CID.
Spoiler
Creepy Easter eggs from the movie IT. Liked the reference and vidosik
Spoiler
Secret mission. As I understand it, this quest does not appear anywhere until it will start :) Under the spoiler - the SPOILER.
Spoiler
Aliens and crop circles
Spoiler
FAR CRY BLOOD DRAGON
Spoiler
A leap of Faith from Assassin's Creed
Spoiler
Yeti, Bigfoot. It Yubiki Suva in almost all games in the series :)
Spoiler
Vaas from Far Cry 3
Spoiler
Head in the pipe. Even the author of the video asks viewers what that means?
Spoiler
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonivkA 03.10.19

Oh, I wanted to upload a screenshot of the head in the pipe, but it has already found.

D
DI DOI 03.10.19

Maybe someone will be interesting because at the beginning of the soap: They will wage war with Incom, and the lamb will overcome them because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are called chosen and faithful. AWAKENING EDENSGATE

f
fatallezzz 03.10.19

DI DOI
You would chudamani on the percent change, 94 degrees is not good.

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Grace Under Fire (grace fire) - it was a soap Opera.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 03.10.19

I just had a mission with Harcom I took the Shark, it turned out that they're cousins and they talked about malaria and where to go on vacation.

A
AspireM_3400 03.10.19

To note the strangeness of the game. When the second time through the game, and began to MOP up the Western district, then flew by helicopter to the neighboring district and spread into the trash the statue, me the machine was credited quest that I did not take, but this is not so important. Then when I did the quest a Leap of Faith, the statue during the passage was safe and I was with her jumped, and then woke up at the foot of the broken statue. Here is such crap.

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Crap not here. Dating with Faith and, consequently, the jump of her name - glitches high. . . and glitches deep purple, the form in which resides a statue.
And crap is the idea that jobs can only TAKE. In fact, they can easily GIVE. The task for the destruction of the statue is GIVEN at the beginning of the destruction (if not taken earlier)... and then given the next - to climb on what was left of the statue.
But... the job can not run.

r
romma793 03.10.19

In the car on the radio caught Should I Stay or Should I Go.

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Upon his arrest, Joseph quoted Revelation: a pale Horse and hell followed with him. A pale horse (the white horse) - helicopter Sheriff...

M
Mobster2018 03.10.19

In one of the caches survivalist - room of fear - wild on the tape, the laughter is from the finale of each series of the 90s TV series Tales from the crypt.
Someone of the NPCs in the game says fly, you fools! - Pendalf from Lord of the rings.

S
SkyraX 03.10.19

By the way, in my experience this is the first game where the arrow rail transfer is done correctly all concepts,even the trains here do not go,but was surprised such a surprise,considering the long railroad switch

V
Vyxyxol 03.10.19

Nikola1957
Yeah, you would badge the Sheriff looked. xD

N
Nikola1957 03.10.19

Well... probably, Joseph loves to read more than I do.

j
jcdR 03.10.19

dimoha12312
and these arachnids from DLS

A
Andrey 008 03.10.19

Where is this hiding place who knows?

A
Aleksandr Zaripov 03.10.19

Hi all. Noticed the other day that kind of thing. When only appear in the area of Faith, having flown by helicopter to a book with the statue of Father I saw a man jumping down like in the first mission with Faith jumping assistant. You can talk to him, he says different phrases, but it cannot be stopped. Maybe someone knows about this fact? Here's the screenshots.Thanks in advance for answer)