3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kisslovik 07.04.20 06:18 pm

Windows 10. Is it worth it?

Hi all. I'm here quite new, and once I went to HYIP Шindows about 10, I decided to connect to it. Is it worth me to switch to it with my PC settings:
CPU:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz Wolfdale 45nm Technology.
RAM:
8,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz (6-6-6-18). (Megahertz specified in the program Specy and I think it's underestimated, I have RAM above. Or it is necessary to disperse?)
Uterus:
MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD P45 Neo-F (MS-7519) (CPU 1)
Hard drives:
75GB Western Digital WDC WD800JB-00JJC0 ATA Device (ATA)
233GB Seagate ST250DM000-1BD141 ATA Device (SATA)
Video:
SME1920NR on NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
P. S Around 10 version so much hype that I would like to know the opinion of experienced. Is it worth it to me to roll on my old hardware or not?
Update:I Almost forgot, I play only 3 games.
Counter Strike 1.6
Gta San Andreas SAMP
Dota 2
Well, sitting in the VC via the browser.
But for this I need my pitch.
Maybe a few old toys still inflated, but it doesn't.
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

kisslovik
Put it on a separate partition HDD and have a look (that was 2 OS). I did so, now neslage.

k
kisslovik 07.04.20

Ryazancev
Yeah if you put it immediately on the net. It is better to hear the opinion of experienced than to guess. Because version 7 is fine with me. But then they say that it draws 10 specifically.

S
Stinger_Max 07.04.20

I wouldn't. Pay the iron later. DDR 2 overclock, I would, again, did not. I understand, a little stuffed into the case a lot of old and cheap (as is the case with operatives and disks).

S
Stinger_Max 07.04.20

kisslovik
It will drain, if, again, the iron you have relevant. In the worst case you have it just the wind will not pull adequately.

D
Delphis 07.04.20

kisslovik
we recently conducted a scientific study where it was found, that Windows is only one parameter in the system requirements - memory

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

Less_Grossman
I have ten set on the Bark of 2 Duo 1.6 GHz, what model I do not remember (2006), 3 GB RAM, Radeon 1600. Normal flight, but the wind was 32 bits.

S
Stinger_Max 07.04.20

Ryazancev
And how much of it have you spent? At first glance, all the Windows fly fine on any hardware. But when you step on some special moments, then all the problems manifest.

R
Ryazancev 07.04.20

Less_Grossman
I don't know how she's doing this bucket. The owner might comp since then and is not included. A farmer who lives in the suburbs without the Internet. Coming to visit, and Pro comp for a year silent.
I usually spend prevention the OS. App removed using a tool for uninstalling (with cleaning the registry). Sometimes check for errors and stuff. In children, Windows 7 worked for almost 7 years, from 2010 until he grunted from the crowded disk TS For her no one was watching, the kids did what he wanted, basically installed, played games and were removed.
It all depends on the owner. My wife working on the laptop (us HP) is XP 2003 and works fine.

S
Stinger_Max 07.04.20

Ryazancev
I only say again. Upgrade iron. I himself while on the 7th the wind sitting, and a new PC gathered only half. Need a dozen anyway, for the 12th DirectX just holding it. I now personally do not care, I even sat for a long time on Vista and didn't complain, because my hands grow from the right place. To put the latest version of Windows is just like the principle of life, because there should always be a progress. So older versions do not support fine new hardware, support new technology, new games (same for DirectX), and Vice versa, a new version of Windows bad support outdated hardware, it's elementary is evident in the drivers, which simply don't exist for the new OS. Therefore, if you decide to put something new, then your iron should be important for this.

k
kisslovik 07.04.20

Yes, to update the hardware don't see the point, playing basically only in San Andreas. But Your opinions I heard. Thank you.

S
Stinger_Max 07.04.20

kisslovik
And you're whole life plan in one San Andreas hewing? Now those same browsers require a strong processor. And there you have the old versions just will not sit, otherwise virusnyak will pick up so quickly, like syphilis from a cheap rural prostitutes.

g
gennaz 07.04.20

kisslovik
Yes, to update the hardware don't see the point, playing basically only in San Andreas
Then sit on 7-ke,if you decide to collect a new computer,and then put 10-ku.

G
Gera95 07.04.20

Less_Grossman wrote:
Now those same browsers require a strong processor. And there you have the old versions just will not sit
Here is what the case is, the popularity of Windows-10. Here said that the Windows 7 sit only in Windows 10 could not. In my humble opinion all the way around. Who could not cope with navasyalchan Microsoft, he moved on to Windows 10. The rest sit on windose 7.
Everything works, everything is updated.

The main thing is the update is not put, otherwise it will come out terribly scary sign about the processors. ))

y
yariko.v 07.04.20

I have almost the same CPU with 4GB RAM and video GF9800. Is on SSD, works even better than eight(see spoiler). Safely put.
Spoilery eight had problems with audio driver on Mamasource, it is no longer supported by the manufacturer, so the new wood on her. Already wanted to go back to seven, but there are a dozen pulled up.
kisslovik wrote:
P. S Around 10 version so much hype that I would like to know the opinion of experienced. Is it worth it to me to roll on my old hardware or not?
More than a year she has been using. Pleased with the presence of embedded antivirus. Very convenient.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 07.04.20

Just, 10 thing. It is necessary to put at the first opportunity. But that is exactly now is to wait.
At the last Assembly room 1709 with the cards from NVIDIA's going on full plate. From the banal subsidence fps on level ground, to the horror as just not starting games and apps. For the sake of interest look through pindoskih forum NVIDIA.
I already the third day, neither of which start with a card from NVIDIA can't. With built-in antalovsky all starts, and the map from NVIDIA even chrome doesn't open. About the game silent. Just neither works. What is just not started, and which then immediately take off with errors on the part of the video. A rollback to the last build of the situation ruled, but the license activation fails. Today again updated to 1709 and again didn't work, but activation of the Windows the same is not passed. Say a clean install from a flash drive or DVD helps. Now the image on the stick is written through program from t-shirts. I will try.
A year and a half for 10 times sit and the first problem with it arose. Before this update, just had no problems. But this build completely unusable. If a clean install will not solve the problem, you will have to wait for a fix or a green or t-shirts. Jamb obviously one of them.

A
AnPei 07.04.20

Yes everything is normal on this update. A clean install will fix it. Why drive the old Assembly ?