3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 07.04.20 06:18 pm

Poll: Which mods, in Your opinion, is the best for Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line:
Make a rating of the best mods for the Witcher. A list with descriptions( in the form of a blog or topic on the forum - not yet decided) will appear on this website later.As is the idea of putting some Assembly mods, again with descriptions of each part of the Assembly. Two versions of assemblies that already have( both working for patch 1.12.1, the last version of steam-Gog,no descriptions yet), one in development(non-working, also without descriptions and conflicts mods not solved - smoke theme).There is also a build working mods for version 1.10(outdated).
Goal:
In connection with the above I need the opinion of the players and users of this website (the target audience after all!) about the mod, which positively affect the balance, gameplay and appearance of the game, to provide an overall picture and adding the best mods(which I could miss) in my future reviews.
Task:
Write in comments the names of the mods that you liked ,you played or which seem interesting in themselves. References are not required, just need the name in the original language( so easier to find), or at least the name of the mod folder********* of your folder with the game.
Do not need:
No need to write about the quality of the game ,compare it to other game projects, to talk about the mods for the Witcher that they spoil the balance, or not needed, or normal mods and other flood and offtopic. Please do not abuse the topic! It is created with a specific purpose(read above about the purpose, essence and task) and is not intended for debate or other trolling. Will be understanding!
Thanks in advance to all responded.
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 07.04.20

All Quest Objectives On Map, AutoLoot and perhaps even Auto Apply Oils.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 07.04.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko wrote:
All Quest Objectives On Map, AutoLoot and perhaps even Auto Apply Oils
Took a note of it. All Quest Objectives On Map I use myself and it is in the Assembly, the other two have not tried.

M
MunchkiN 616 07.04.20

volumetrically clouds on the soap core
turbo light
the sheath I have balls
and sche that stromalny ENB
endless inventory
and edit configs.
more you can dig up on this site like how.

_
_JustPRO_ 07.04.20

My mods. the most useful, in my opinion. (marked)

K

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
volumetrically clouds on the soap core
turbo light
the sheath I have balls
and sche that stromalny ENB
endless inventory
and edit configs.
Took note of. Volumetric Clouds, Turbo Lightning, All NPC Scabbards is already in the Assembly, the rest have not tried it,check it out.

K

_JustPRO_
Took note of. Most mods I have and I have not heard of such. Thanks, I will see...

I
Izuru Hitachi 07.04.20

The best mod - apps console

W
Wild Rider 07.04.20

Just put the Turbo Light. Wang, after the release of the KIV the most popular mod will be to change the lighting in Tossene, heh.

R
RoMaRiOs KoYan 07.04.20

Of course this is my top 3 fashion with which the picture is gorgeous Reworked project HD mod 1.12 , v E3FX.7 original , BLOODmod . Well, not a bad fashion from fast travel anywhere mod and modAllNPCScabbards (adds scabbards for all NPCs) . All these mods are on the nexus and they are all there at the top, find easy, enjoy the game!

K

Izuru Hitachi
Wild Rider
RoMaRiOs - Coap
Took note of. I know these, but not all used.

D
Don Huan 07.04.20

mod_Script__compilation
modAllGearEnchanting --- the posibility rune word on all things.
modAllNPCScabbards --- Sheath for the pump station;
modAlwaysFinish --- Finishing moves in slow motion (almost always);
modAlwaysPermanentRuneGlowNoOil --- Runes glow always (if the sword in the scabbard of course), without the visual effect of oil on the sword;
modBeard3Exp --- can't grow a Beard (cut short);
modDisableHWHair --- Disable hairworks on the head of Geralt (Not touching the beard and all the rest);
modFSRestoredIcons --- Adds icons to a different model, but same icons, things;
modGamePause --- Adds a pause in the game;
modGeraltEyebrows --- Adds a gray hair in eyebrows Geralt;
modHairLodIncrease --- Hair NPC in the distance looks like near;
modHDReworkedProject --- reworking the textures on the little things;
modHorseGallopInCities --- Riding at a gallop through the city;
modJumpInShallowWater --- the Ability to jump standing waist-deep in water;
modKNGMHM_White_Horse --- Grey Roach;
modMargarittaCleanDressAndSkin --- Margarita with no signs of torture and in clean clothes;
modNilfgArmor --- Nilski Plate armor without the ugly collar;
modNoAutoSwordSheath --- Not to remove the sword automatically at the end of the battle;
modNoDirtyLensEffect --- Camera without the effect of a dirty lens;
modTrissDeepBlueEyes --- Blue eyes for Triss;
modTrissDLCHair --- Hair of DLS under the standard model for Triss;

K

Don Juan
Took note of.Special thanks for description!

3uJI 07.04.20

E3 Cam the most sensible mod. Really changes the perception of the game. In a better way.

D
Don Huan 07.04.20

nigga40000
No problem) without a description is not about all of them clearly for what they are.

K

3uJI
I will consider it a try. Still not set...

A
AleksandrFedorov 07.04.20

nigga40000
Well, with the same success you can write about whatever you put cons on this forum and with this topic you are going straight to the appropriate site modmeykerov.
And with that I agree, the Witcher does not need the mod.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 07.04.20

Enhanced Targeting - improved auto-select target
AllNPCScabbards - sheath
WildHuntRedesigned - red riders
NoAutoSwordSheath - not to hide the sword
modSwamp - lighting on the moor
Foreign Subtitles - subtitles for foreign languages (elves, Nelfy etc)
TrueCorneredHud - max hood in the corners

S
Stribogg 07.04.20

Fashion ( I'm talking about gameplay mostly) good effect on the game, who would be there that did not. Even the developers are looking at some modifications to the way they were implemented in 1.12 if anyone didn't know. Because I kind of like the Builder, then the modifications are treated with caution, and use is usually clear to me ( in terms of code), and well, retexture. A re texture them, I think there is no point in this thread do consider as this is a purely an Amateur, someone you see above, like so ( again here in the best fashion put), bear armor without a skirt, I personally just bear like most of her...
For me personally the best modification, it's one of mine=)))
Witcher Silver Sabres, full silver swords in the new sets. Swords in the game the Witcher, for example, look very well, too decorative, not swords, and straight swords have it, and Geralt is such a toothpick conquering some huge demon, looks a bit , um, not realistic...I love the swords in the game and was always sad that they are few, and silver just yet.. This has forced to be engaged in their creation.
Other mods there are already some marked, and retexture , again, I do not see sense generally to consider in the context of the best, as some like vanilla look, someone dark armor, someone short, someone long, and so on.
On account of AMM - I have my own opinion, though, this car is terribly popular on the nexus, but it just deprives the feelings of many in the game, as it gives the opportunity to do with Geralt anything, and all this is done from the top menu of the game, that is not in the game space, some of the magic of God from the outside, and deprives the realism of the situation. I AMM sharply negative attitude. For me, this particular cheating.

A
AlexOmen 07.04.20

modColoredMapMarkers - Colored markers on the map,
modSortQuests - Sort quests by level

S
Stribogg 07.04.20

Alex Coachman
AleksandrFedorov
Question - need the game the mod or not, that's not entirely correct.. There are options when modifications to fix the game when it has a lot of mistakes and absurdities from the developers. Is there an option when updates change something-add, talking about the mod for the Witcher is here just in this context. For example , I don't think that we need to change the lighting of some sort readerly, but someone like that , they put themselves and happy. As the type of items, same armor and weapons, I have my views, and MY Geralt, I'm on the computer more pleasing to the eye in the moon without skirts, for example.
Therefore, emotional statements not needed, this is just a personal opinion, which I am sure mostly from the fact that people just do not want ( can not) fashion the game to install))) ( E.g., game console)