3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 04.09.19 07:31 pm

With a holiday!!!

I congratulate all Russians on the Victory day!!!
Eternal Memory To The Heroes!!!
27 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 04.09.19

n
nik32wpo 04.09.19

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Our grandfathers and great-grandfathers the whole of Europe freed,and now this Europe sanctions against us and enters the monument to Russian soldiers blows.Scoundrels and rascals.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

bazilews
Your grandparents are in no way connected with the current world, the authorities are now completely different and new orders

b
bazilews 04.09.19

MrWorld
So this government should be ashamed that Russian people are living in times worse than the German.

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

bazilews
But Europe is not to blame

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.09.19

bazilews
For the current mode word shame does not exist. Ashamed should be the people that kind of power in the country sits, a quarter-century.
About the sanctions. Sanctions here and. They just showed that all the economic growth that was in the country than not justified and has no base, and was only due to high oil prices. Prices dipped, the sanctions imposed and it all came out.

S
Sonic268 04.09.19

VICTORY DAY FRIENDS

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby Ty can suggest someone better? And of course neither Europe nor the United States make the games,movies That won the war America.and our grandfathers were afraid to fight and only if you shoot a couple of hundred people were on something.And booze and raped.The games that you foam at the mouth to protect.This government should do.To allocate the money we have developed intelligent.For the kids judged by the movies and games.In the end, make at least one game Russian game about the second world AAA-projects.And Yes, blitzkrieg is, but he's a hundred years in the afternoon.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.09.19

where I popadal?
into proishodit mulberries?
and xstate where is Vanya?

b
bazilews 04.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
You're right,our country does nothing for the education of patriotism among young people.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

TRIBUNE Misyureva or bath?

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Well. All the holiday May 9 - Victory Day! 8)

civil T34

T
TheReds1892 04.09.19

with the holiday

L
LIRW 04.09.19

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.09.19

Vanya or bath?
Petta)))))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.09.19

bazilews
You're right,our country does nothing for the education of patriotism among young people.
For what I remember where something was done.
When the.
Somewhere.
A long time ago.

F
Fiend Astaroth 04.09.19

bazilews
Europe has not imposed sanctions against the Russians. Sanctions imposed on Kremlin figures and some firms. However, were imposed retaliatory sanctions on the evil West countries AGAINST the RUSSIANS. And against whom they enter, they have nothing and do not hold.
Patriotism IS NOW a DISEASE. It needs to destroy. Patriotism is the correct definition:

Leo Tolstoy on patriotism. Modern patriotism
- And you're educated enough to understand that the division of the world into the country to provoke wars, patriotism is hypocrisy and the real enemies are those who send us to war?
The whole point of modern patriotism:
Spoiler
Russian Patriotic cartoon - Children vs wizards, watch and enjoy PATRIOTISM.
--- --- ---
Excerpt from 1984Выдержка of the wonderful novel 1984 by George Orwell:
- Now in Oceania science in the old sense, has almost ceased to exist. In Newspeak there is no word for "science." The empirical method of thought, on which all scientific achievements of the past, contrary to the most fundamental principles of Ingsoc. And even technological progress only happens when its products can in some way be used for the diminution of human liberty. In the useful arts the world is either standing still or going backwards. The fields are cultivated with horse-ploughs while books are written by machinery. But in vital areas, that is, war and police espionage-the empirical approach is still encouraged, or at least tolerated. The party has two objectives: to conquer the globe and forever destroy the possibility of independent thought. So she is concerned about two problems. First, contrary to the desire of man to know what he thinks, and in just a few seconds, without warning, to kill several hundred million people. Such are the subjects dealt with by the remaining science.
- In principle the war effort is always so planned as to eat up any surplus that might exist after meeting the bare needs of the population. In practice the needs of the population are always underestimated, and the result is a chronic shortage of the necessities of life; but it is considered useful. It is deliberate policy to keep even the favoured groups on the brink of hardship, because a General state of scarcity increases the importance of small privileges and thus magnifies the distinction between one group and another. By the standards of the early twentieth century, even a member of the inner party lives an austere, laborious kind of life. However, few of the benefits that are given to him, — a large, well-equipped apartment, clothes of the best fabrics, the best quality food, tobacco and beverages, two or three servants, private car or helicopter — the abyss separating him from the member of the outer party, and that, in turn, has the same advantages over the poorest ground, which we call "the proles". The social atmosphere is that of a besieged city, where the difference between wealth and poverty is in the possession of a piece of horse meat. At the same time the consciousness of being at war and therefore in danger, makes the handing-over of all power to a small caste seem the natural, unavoidable condition of survival.
These excerpts do not like? I remind me of modern Russia. Party rules, we are at war, and the transfer of power to a measly top of completely incompetent people, is a necessary step. Who does not like... 140 million people. In the country there are still educated people. How can you be worse than what sits there? However, Russian patriot believes that the dictator that was collected during this time thieves vertical, and a group of accomplices, seized and strengthened the power needs to RULE FOREVER. Degradation in all its glory. That's why everything falls, falls and impoverished.
BUT, YOU'RE RIGHT. The thing is people like You that do not want committed to the future, they are treading water.
At the same time, a good organized group of thieves and crooks, take away all the country, and not even hide it. How are people going to do something of their own, if they are selected, does not allow you to unleash your potential? What to do will, they have to survive somehow to feed the family. Further lines of George Orwell's novel 1984: This is a deliberate policy to keep even the favoured groups on the verge of destitution ...
But all the rules. I agree with You... Who is not eternally the ruling party, will determine our future.
---- ---- ---- ---- ----

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLFНу Yes, the most Patriotic patriots of the land is the Yankees.It does not matter what part of earth you were born,where you live,if they have to, they will destroy you,your family,your country.But they need to understand.And this excerpt is just about them.Or not the NSA is monitoring every cell phone,computer or tablet.Or they destroy the country.Or not their weduwe gagged little girl live.When asked in you the Russian shot her an answer you don't listen to me,it was the Georgians!Oh,Oh we immediately go to commercial.

F
Fiend Astaroth 04.09.19

I knew it. Poor Russian patriot, he is AFRAID, shaking with fear, huddled in a corner, as if cursed amerikashki came and destroyed. If you would like - long unrolled impoverished and backward Russia. Like nothing to do. But they need the country as a trading partner, they get everything they need and so, almost for nothing. If anything, I belong to the United States neutral, and I feel, Russian patriot give, Russia does not like the Wali in USA. Incidentally, it's actually VERY good advice.
And Yes, just that, you have to remember Americans. They are so poor Russian made that they are even shaking.
Actually, You are right, that I'm afraid. The ruling party have been intimidated, led to hatred and xenophobia, At the time, the hate has ruined the Soviet Union, to destroy Russia. She will drown in false patriotism and greatness.
PS I'm not interested in the US, I'm interested in the aggressor of the 21st century - Russia, a COUNTRY IN WHICH I LIVE, which brings war, death and destruction in the modern world. The dialogue will not continue. Pathetic frightened patriot.
P. P. S. Handsome Americans, forced to think ,afraid and shaking from fear of a Russian patriot. Well DONE!