3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 04.09.19 07:31 pm

With a holiday!!!

I congratulate all Russians on the Victory day!!!
Eternal Memory To The Heroes!!!
27 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fiend Astaroth 04.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
The sins of others to judge You so hard rushes — start with their own and other people do not get. - Omar Khayyam.
The last lines, as a training manual for Russian propagandists. They love to tell such tales. About the crucified boys in shorts about raped dogs in Europe, to distort events, AND an INCORRECT TRANSLATION. Such tales, in BULK, from the Russian patriots Solovyov (which is resting in new York), Kiseleva (which is foreign villas). And maybe from the murder of his daughter, hated France, he recently vacationed in Spain.
And it's better for me watching the Americans than the Russians, who are thrown for dissent, like, repost, judged by the article insulting the feelings of believers (in a secular state), threaten the family (for example many of the organizers of a peaceful, negotiated, resolved according to the Constitution of meetings), and it's not talking about pouring green paint. he flips eggs, arson of property. Russia - a generous soul!
Start with your gerchow...

R
Richards 04.09.19

Hurray!!!!!!!!!

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLF Well to begin with I'm not scared.This time,my two,and your Russian tried to roll no time and no two or have you forgotten what today is? And three, I hate us politicians,not Americans.And four how many wars razvesena Russia and how the United States? I knew the typical popolis Ala America,America is a great country.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

VOVAN WOLFДа and finally you open your eyes to the Gardens judged America,kadafi tried by America.Russia tried by America.But such a bonehead like you is useless to argue.Yes, Russia is my country,so it is not all good.Yeah I don't understand how can a country be called great, if not can cure their children. And of course the fact that NATO forces had us surrounded at the borders,it is also stupid propaganda.And without a doubt you're one of the wisest and greatest know what to do.One question what the fuck are you doing on PG, not Russia save.I boots to greatness not expect

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.09.19

By the way, Kazakhstan veterans on Victory Day at 1500 dollars paid.
http://gs.fm/infographics/20170505/4025607.html
The smallest payments on post-Soviet/Ukraine. In the second place from the end, paradoxically, the Russian Federation. It would seem that somewhere in the monument or burial vandals hurt, right from the Kremlin, tons of anger fly, but when it comes to helping veterans, something beyond words and tanks on red square may 9, somehow it almost never comes. Every year veterans are less and less. So the fact that a small number remaining could be a decent payments to provide.
About Germany, USA, UK and say it makes no sense. Payoffs are enormous. While not a one-off for the holiday, but as a monthly allowance to the basic, not small pension.

A
Alamut95 04.09.19

Yeah, with the holiday...42 million people died!

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Alamut_95
Wars without casualties.