3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lambert 77 07.04.20 06:24 pm

SSAA . Tessellation. Graphics (Metro: Last Light)

So let's talk substance. So if you anti-aliasing 4X SSAA? Like textures a little sharper or not? Tessellation in the game I never saw.Remember Hitman Absolution, where with enabled tessellation, the head of the protagonist acquired the correct shape without corners. In the subway, what with tessellation, that without the items angular.They say that somewhere,something gets volume...but damn, how many did not an eye-saw. FPS otzhiraet, a pronounced effect is not, the question is why is it necessary? For example, if you disable PhysX,the difference can be seen immediately. What is SSAA 0.5 X? from him more FPS. What's the damn difference between medium settings and very high, except blur on the camera? Teksturki here and there the same.
Smart people pliz explain...
39 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 07.04.20

not played. but there's tessellation in шкрузисе3. like it is and like no. a complete tessellation is not there it made me shit bricks.
in M33 was smoothed out some of the monster models but not creating noise on the height map MIP map.
So if you anti-aliasing 4X SSAA?
the higher the resolution smaller and the further away the monitor is, IMHO no. without the smoothing Igori to play.

s
sn260591 07.04.20

So if you anti-aliasing 4X SSAA?
The difference between SSAA 4X and SSAA off during the game, almost imperceptible.

Like textures a little sharper or not?
It on the contrary makes them less sharp.

What is SSAA 0.5 X? from him more FPS.
Reduces the size of 3D rendering twice. If you are not afraid myltsa and requires additional fps can deliver.

l
lambert 77 07.04.20

sn260591 soap I'm not afraid, to me that's a Charme...I understand if the resolution is 1366*768, when SSAA 0.5 X, it will be 683*384??? And then it's like on consoles increased to native or what?

V
VOFFKAV 07.04.20

It is also interesting.
And vertical sync interests to enable it or not?

l
lambert 77 07.04.20

Vov and I always include...without it, the picture torn.

M
Max Fry 07.04.20

Without it played.

s
statickable 07.04.20

lambert 77
SSAA 0.5 X=the MLAA anti-aliasing.

If SSAA is off,then smoothing FXAA.

Tessellation in this game, instead of increasing the relief of small objects,large objects makes more and nothing more(it eats fps and only about a 5-7) .You can see on the rocks on the plates.

V
VOFFKAV 07.04.20

lambert 77 ---I always include
Yes, I, too , think it is necessary or not.(and everything on full except SSAA put 2 map 580 overclocking average 30 fps in the game).
Yes, and even threw mod - http://www.playground.ru/files/metro_last_light_sweetfx_by_yasen_dlya_dx9_10_11_grafika-67038/

U
Uran93 07.04.20

lambert 77
read at your leisure:
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/metro-last-light-graphics-breakdown-and-performance-guide

l
lambert 77 07.04.20

Uran93 thank you for the info. A very useful guide.

S
Saints Russia 07.04.20

Damn can't understand what myltse in the game, what antialiasing off that 2 in principle, the same, spreading like there are two options medium and high, I put on a medium, texture very high, just high tesselate and myltse one figure is, in the first part of metro was not so

V
VOFFKAV 07.04.20

Saints Russia

Above is my link removes myltse.

i
ilinor 07.04.20

XS. play without ssaa. on a chart not mad

r
rimambo 07.04.20

64 or 32 bit system!!does it affect the game?

U
Uran93 07.04.20

rimambo
well, only if 64-bit more RAM, and the game itself is 32 bit.

F
Forsaken08 07.04.20

also playing without ssao because the difference is not visible, but flew once, I even crisis, no crashes, can't these developed to make a game without glitches since the Stalker

T
TyPyM6EK 07.04.20

If you have a resolution of 1920-1080 the smoothing is not necessary at all for a closed space and you don't pay attention to small details such as the tip of a table or transaction which looks angularly, and indeed it is unclear why no FXAA which the system is not annoying and looks like 2xx usual.
But if you are a fan of the unreal GAME please 2 SS and sagging up to 20 fps with 1 video card GTX670, i7-3770k 4.1 Ghz, 8gb 2133.
Even without smoothing and do not worry.

L
LOAL228 07.04.20

SSAA gives a certain charm to this game, really, when removed, though not metro at all. So at max speed(ssaa 2x) play with the GTX 470, and an average of 20-30 fps, seems to be OK at 1280x1024. Disabling PhysX improves fps with corresponding effects on the 1-2 frame, especially since none and does not load.
PS SSAA 4x should be put if you have 3waySLI GTX TITAN with three monitors, the top system refrigerant and also other elements of the PC, and with a resolution of 2560x1440, and finally you are a millionaire, then go for it 4x. The game with the best graphics than any other games created in this world(don't argue, Crysis 3 and BF 3 solid soap and inspirational effects, and the same texture shit-shit)

G
Grandshot 07.04.20

I set all graphics settings to maximum on my system (see profile). FPS in the game never drops below 10 and above 15 also rises )) But the graphics is amazing.
Still, the optimization of the game is excellent =)

S
Saints Russia 07.04.20

Here a current I do not understand is tessellation or not, looking at the tile and I can not understand