3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 08.04.20 05:18 pm

Coolers with backlight

Want to upgrade coolers in the hull (3 pieces of 120 mm), and a new take with coloured lights. The main question is how to make all coolers synchronously change color?! Throw anyone doing something similar?!
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Need 3 the cooler individually, or as part of the battery? The problem with the color control and synchronization of the rotation - not a problem (there is a special remote control, which is regulated and rotation speed, and color). What's your budget? Any preference on manufacturer?

L
Lexx77 08.04.20

Allinos
Yes, you can actually tape to take the led and remote control enchanting effects to. Although the usefulness of analogue Christmas trees troglodyte controversial...

A
Allinos 08.04.20

Still going to change the cooler, so just take the usual, then another, and trouble with tape have not see the point. And in my opinion it doesn't come out nicely with a point luminous sources. The budget 2 thousand coolers + lights, or 3K all at once.

L
Lexx77 08.04.20

Allinos
Sold coolers without illumination, but in transparent execution, and so,if you wrap them with tape diodes inside, it's just freaky light + aligning with the control unit and analog strobe lights provided... Diode ribbon multicoloured sold by the meter, well, and a control unit for Alyx too cheap.
Although I personally would buy a better more expensive turntables in this price.

c
callmegod 08.04.20

If you want it backlit, I would recommend Deepcool RGB 360-380. All on magnets so that to mess with sticky tape is not necessary. More than 16m shades, modes, speed, brightness and remote control RU. With any cooler you will not achieve this effect.

H
Hattack 08.04.20

Allinos
Tadaaam...
https://www.onlinetrade.ru/catalogue/ventilyatory_dlya_korpusa-c1322/thermaltake/ventilyator_dlya_korpusa_thermaltake_riing_plus_12_led_rgb_radiator_fan_tt_premium_edition_3pcs_cl_f053_pl12sw_a-1002200.html
Or more budget:
https://www.onlinetrade.ru/catalogue/ventilyatory_dlya_korpusa-c1322/nzxt/ventilyator_dlya_korpusa_nzxt_aer_rgb_120_mm_rf_ar120_b1-752188.html

m
ministr-s 08.04.20

Or not less effective but more (to me) more beautiful and twice the budget
https://market.yandex.ru/product/1732657106/spec?nid=55321&track=char by the way to this hub can still supply to connect aeroclinic with backlight

M
Muts 08.04.20

Yes, here's the latest kewl, really) has citanul reviews, already want to imagine such beauty in body)- http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/kuehlung/43442%20%20.html?start=3
pleased that there is the possibility of management using utility - up to eight hubs)

B
Bakuman 08.04.20

Yes, you can just smear fan with light and transform your dull body into a luminous different colors of the rainbow, which is a very concise and interesting look. But I'm interested in another question - how do these fans cool well?

M
Muts 08.04.20

Here the characteristics of these fans, from the review that I threw off. Turnover, too regulated - therefore, you can set any speed, starting from the figure of 750 Rev/min. as a result, even at that speed with 3 fan cooling will be the norm.

A
Allinos 08.04.20

Thermaltake expensive for me, although the cooler is clearly good, but the fact that they glow in different colors at the same time not really, in my opinion. AeroCool P7 F12 PRO nicer. I understand that they can be set to glow only one color and it's all managed through a hub and free?

M
Muts 08.04.20

Yes, you understood correctly. Control via the utility, for lighting, you can choose any RGB color, plus it is possible to deliver any suitable size fans up to 8 pieces, and not necessarily of the same manufacturer. At cost - not very expensive, I think so.

B
Bakuman 08.04.20

Yes, is cheap, and the fans can put the type of silence, which will be almost no noise even on the . the maximum rpm. Although I do believe that it is already too much to install the 8 extra fans, because maybe trite to shortages for some reason the place or you can cut off the airflow

a
around2 08.04.20

Wow, at a speed of 1200 Rev/min, gives a total of 14, 5 dB (A) noise! And cooling needs as necessary. They worked on their coolers, not backlight one.

M
Muts 08.04.20

Bakuman 8 - the, I agree, and noisy even with quiet fans.

around2
they have, in principle, the normal ratio quality/price, AeroCool is one of the most suitable mainstream manufacturers. I keep looking in the direction of dropsy (also with lighting, by the way). Beautiful...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

Muts
I also love different kind of tree) But the main thing that all was moderately. Incidentally, the backlight in the case put DeepCool RGB 350

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

callmegod
And I took DeepCool RGB 350. And how is it different in the case from Deepcool RGB 360-380?
Спойлерhttps://forums.overclockers.ru/gallery/album.php?album_id=2917

c
callmegod 08.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Three tapes instead of two. The color ring on the remote control with more than 16m colors. Energy-saving remote radio control, it is not necessary in the casing to output anything to catch the signal from the remote, you can at least with the kitchen to manage.
380 .
All the same as on the 360, but no colour rings. Also RU, remote, 3 tapes.
UPD: I forgot. 380 serial connection of the strips - one to another. Is the mode of transfusion Tipo can in a circle to loop the if strips to buy separately.

c
callmegod 08.04.20

Throw your pictures as yours looks ;) I Want to experiment with the arrangement of strips in the housing.

-
-SK.art- 08.04.20

Also have a set of DeepCool RGB 350 of the two tapes. Placed them on top and bottom. Not so long ago bought a sound card which also has a magnetic tape stuck it on the side of the rear side of the housing)
pow