3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 08.04.20 05:18 pm

Coolers with backlight

Want to upgrade coolers in the hull (3 pieces of 120 mm), and a new take with coloured lights. The main question is how to make all coolers synchronously change color?! Throw anyone doing something similar?!
34 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

callmegod

Spoiler

The second tape is exactly the same is located, but only from the top.

c
callmegod 08.04.20

-SK.art-
STANDS of Milivoje
You have awesome looks. I just have tinted plastic side and top covers, not so brightly illuminated.
And photo quality of course me and You)

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

callmegod
Make photos better, or more. I can't consider. It is too dark.

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

callmegod
I also want the same lighting. Where to take?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

callmegod
You have too dark. I took photos in the evening with the curtains closed, so there was no extra light sources.

c
callmegod 08.04.20

Max Hass
In Tekhnopoint\MNJ. DEEPCOOL RGB 350 - 1350р, DEEPCOOL RGB 380 - 2000P. 360 in my town anymore.
Spoiler

-
-SK.art- 08.04.20

Once upon a time, when I bought this diculescu lighting, filmed a short video that demonstrates how this works:

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Allinos wrote:
AeroCool P7 F12 PRO
Cool subject for the First time I see this. I read, so it is possible with this remote control not only lighting, but the fan speed adjusting (up to 5 PCs). And the impeller on the fan removable to facilitate cleaning (it is not from the beaten track in a good way).

B
Bakuman 08.04.20

The fan speed can be controlled with a computer, but the backlight is a bit more complicated, but Giada knows how to entice the users and most importantly, that all this does not prevent effective cooling;)

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Bakuman wrote:
The fan speed can be controlled with a computer, but the backlight is a bit more complicated, but Giada knows how to entice the users and most importantly, that all this does not prevent effective cooling;)
But not every motherboard there are pins under the illumination. Turns out, the main purpose of the device is to eliminate this disadvantage. Software to control the backlight directly on the download site (link, if anyone need to see: https://www.aerocool.com.tw/images/project7/hub/p7-h1/20170628_Setup_P7-S1_v5.rar)

N
Ninio 08.04.20

as I understand from the review - http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/kuehlung/43442-aerocool-p7-f12-pro-test-rgb-.html?start=2 the speed of the fans with AeroCool P7 F12 PRO to control not only lighting, here are a few pieces you can put and it's really convenient, and the noise level is quite low

a
around2 08.04.20

MuSStafA wrote:
But not every motherboard there are pins under the illumination. Turns out, the main purpose of the device is to eliminate this disadvantage. Software to control the backlight directly on the download site (link, if anyone need to see: www.aerocool.com.tw/images/project7/hub/p7-h1/20..
Somehow I got your link didn't pass, but I read on another site. This device (p7-h1) compatible with 4 pinoyme and 3-pinoyme connectors and it can be used to change colors and modes of lighting.

B
Bakuman 08.04.20

If you put some more fans, the noise from them will increase and, moreover shes so, and, moreover, extra fans can disrupt the airflow and hence cooling will be reduced to zero

M
Muts 08.04.20

Ninio Yes, via tool is the backlight to vary, and the speed through PWM mothers to change - that is, you need to use the BIOS, no motherboard manufacturer or any third-party software. In principle, as with conventional fans.