3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deluxion 08.04.20 05:19 pm

Game online (Need for Speed: Shift)

To ask all the questions only on the topic !!!

Sorry for the mistakes, my native language is Ukrainian!

Start from what you want to play online , and money for a license is not enough! Take in this instance, pirates NFS Shift install the game,install the patch 1.01 (the minimum), it opens the LAN! I think with that you have no problems!
1) Now, in fact, the CL here www.tunngle.net/en/account/ create account. When registering you need to have a bourgeois email (example: ****@windowslive.com) United States, Germany!
2)Then swing away www.tunngle.net/en/downloads/ TunngleSetup_v4.2.2.4.exe - 3 MB, ustanavlivaem, reload, enter the login name ,password and all OK!
3) Go to NFS Shift , lokal seting, to join or to create a race, play and nakadama, no complicated settings, no!
4) For those who have tight takes , see video here

Who do not understand, ask questions than I can - help!
Await our,and the Germans and the Americans got to me, even uncompensated chat ganyayut they're shit!
60 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 08.04.20

Listen, lad, do a little two themes
http://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_shift/576738/
and
http://forums.playground.ru/need_for_speed_shift/576630/
Why even this?

d
deluxion 08.04.20

Listen, Duchenko, wipe your eyes!!!

Read carefully, TunngleSetup_v4.2.2.4 - it's not Hamachi, it's not ForceBindIP,it is not a PLAN !!!

Unlike Hamachi,ForceBindIP,PLAN there are no complicated settings, everything is very simple!
Write in a few words: in Germany is a server, it has utanovleny games that can somody programki TunngleSetup_v4.2.2.4 play online games via LAN!!

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DiLouk 08.04.20

Not a very popular thing.

d
deluxion 08.04.20

Mate, you're gonish!!! See how many people plays there!
Now NFS Shift played about 30 people only on first login , and they have two!!!
Tunngle - we are not popular, but in the West and in the United States is very popular! And got some you're talking about Nevo't heard, it's your fault!!

pix.PlayGround.ru

People join this server the best ever resenable piratok and ping is good!

LIST of PIRATOK that you can play this game online with the help TunngleSetup v4.2.2.4

pix.PlayGround.ru

And that's not the whole list

d
deluxion 08.04.20

Write their nicknames, and meet online poganye.

I'm under the name deluxion .

Somebody already put? Except for me.

PS Bet to NFS Shift patch 1.02, there is rarely played with ptchem 1.01 !!!!

m
maksimak 08.04.20

how to make gourmet e-mail?

d
deluxion 08.04.20

Create an account here http://login.live.com channel!

only your letters will open exploere from Internet (Mozila, Opera is not the channel)

v
vetalson46c 08.04.20

A huge thank you for the theme!!! The game found I have 2 respiration))) This method is many times better than the buggy connection and search for new networks Hamac. +10!!!

P
Poroshok777 08.04.20

ILO will tell you who registered on the site, downloaded the prog.....enter the network login for my adopts and then at the stage of Finalizing is in place 40 seconds and throws again on login....what's the deal?

..._White_... 08.04.20

Play on EA servers

k
kontra13 08.04.20

hi, the people and th is not played nobody+((
Fun method of all.+)

J
JurIst 08.04.20

I can well understand how in the Russian version can I register my IMEI in the settings....

A
AnIr 08.04.20

I could not something, I do not work using Oculus rift, video help too did not help. We can not I and that is just wrong?

s
stereo1972 08.04.20

Welcome! Help to understand,a week played through TUNNGLE, everything was fine, and now (not one game), and I don't see the patch 1,2 is,antivirusnik off ?

s
stereo1972 08.04.20

Additionally,TUNNGLE can communicate normally,and the servers do not see

F
FMR Alon 08.04.20

damn Regal when the account writes an error You must specify a valid e-mail address!

F
FMR Alon 08.04.20

all done!!!

d
deluxion 08.04.20

turn off the firewall !!

s
stereo1972 08.04.20

So disconnected from the beginning

v
viktor-ss-v 08.04.20

deluxion, you're great! Good idea I say. Now Spock can be played over a LAN, and the choice is big there. In short, it was downloaded about five games on the computer (I will not mention) and all piracy, but go, already buzzed. This is great!!! But I have a question. And if the server has no games they want to play - whether it is possible to write the imperialists that they on a server it was created?
Tell me, if not difficult