3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deluxion 08.04.20 05:19 pm

Game online (Need for Speed: Shift)

To ask all the questions only on the topic !!!

Sorry for the mistakes, my native language is Ukrainian!

Start from what you want to play online , and money for a license is not enough! Take in this instance, pirates NFS Shift install the game,install the patch 1.01 (the minimum), it opens the LAN! I think with that you have no problems!
1) Now, in fact, the CL here www.tunngle.net/en/account/ create account. When registering you need to have a bourgeois email (example: ****@windowslive.com) United States, Germany!
2)Then swing away www.tunngle.net/en/downloads/ TunngleSetup_v4.2.2.4.exe - 3 MB, ustanavlivaem, reload, enter the login name ,password and all OK!
3) Go to NFS Shift , lokal seting, to join or to create a race, play and nakadama, no complicated settings, no!
4) For those who have tight takes , see video here

Who do not understand, ask questions than I can - help!
Await our,and the Germans and the Americans got to me, even uncompensated chat ganyayut they're shit!
60 Comments
Sort by:
v
viktor-ss-v 08.04.20

And Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2 in the nature of plows, someone tried? The first part 100% goes, I tried it, but it is possible and on cracked servers to play.

v
viktor-ss-v 08.04.20

Randomly. Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2 can be played on this app.

S
Spaceman-RF 08.04.20

All. So much suffer, but I did it.
My nickname DimON ----
P. S. bourgeois Email is not needed. I zaregan Yandex...

A
Aksel7777 08.04.20

funny,I'll give it a try in GTA 4 using it to play.

B
B-Dogg 08.04.20

http://www.tunngle.net/support/messages/4-101/ that's the error, tried all that there papiano - hat

v
viktor-ss-v 08.04.20

Ie you have created the email account, have installed the app, put the password and the name of the akaut, run Tunngle, and it gives you that the program does not see the network card?
B-Dogg, to write more, can all help you.

D
Diabloo1994 08.04.20

All the rules class of prophetic now I can as many piratok play)))

B
B-Dogg 08.04.20

viktor-ss-v, it's unlikely , I have a registry problem just (administrator rights are not available)

v
viktor-ss-v 08.04.20

Was one of my corixa registry problems. He's somewhere virus och terrible I picked up. But like on the forums and somehow have edited the registry manually.

S
SlimBaron 08.04.20

I litsuhe ganyayut =)

v
vancho96 08.04.20

People tell me I do not know how LAN play

m
mr.zez 08.04.20

all super works with yandeksovsky box:) my nick manhetten

y
yurko27 08.04.20

really works without superfluous dances with a tambourine
and no lag like Hamachi

C
CCCP MENER 08.04.20

why am I at ustanovki patch 1.0.2 neotkryvshiesya lokalnaya network

S
SaitO 08.04.20

Thank you! It works!

z
zerous7 08.04.20

I have at ustanovki patch 1.0.2 neotkryvshiesya lokalnaya network it is not there there are online through EA and all but the LAN is not written what the hell,who knows ,it installed it tells you to work a Shift start and lokalki is not there !!! Help who knows

V
Vanesik87 08.04.20

Guys where to register the registration code??

k
kent-momo 08.04.20

VERY INTERESTING AND I ALREADY THAT ONLY DID NOT DO WITH THIS HAMASA! THAT GOES NO!
HOWEVER I'M A LITTLE WEAK IN HANDLING A COMPUTER))) WOULD READ MORE, BUT ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k
kent-momo 08.04.20

JUST IN CASE___ MY SERVER ON HAMACHI RASTAnfs HE SAME PASSWORD , CAN you GO PROVENTIL NORTH circular ( 20KM ) I'm ON LP640 FOOD 6.32.020 ON the WHEEL of COURSE MOMO!!!

P
Prostotype 08.04.20

PEOPLE TELL ME NUU AND HOW TO PATCH IT??? I DOWNLOADED THE PATCH, CLICKED ON IT TWICE!!!! WELL HERE WAS THE PROCESS AND ALL!? IN THE GAME I HAVE LOCAL NETWORK

PS the GAME is NOT a REPACK!!! WEIGHS ABOUT 6 GB

HELP PLIZ!