3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20 05:27 pm

Create your own race with Cheat Engine (Endless Space 2)

Hello! There is a desire to feel real superior race, having created it without flaws. Someone tried tried to find a number of points in the menu you create, and succeed? I was able to find, but with the launch still a problem, they don't change...
27 Comments
Sort by:
j
jetjack 08.04.20

AlexeyMC
There is cleverly done, does not change just. But since the game has a small, but still support mods, you can edit the cost of the race parameters in the file. — Public/Simulation/FactionTraits[Major].xml

СпойлерCost=10 [instead of 10 put 1]

update: Just now doper, you can edit any one feature and a minus on the -999, and therefore adding it into the game, you can buy all the positive features.

N
Nightma[R]e 08.04.20

You know what the game is all breaks using Float. At the expense of points in the creation menu's. s not tried.

A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20

jetjack
Thanks, using edit try.
Nightma[R]e
Resources, etc. in the game of breaking have not tried it, if there is a steep race, it makes no sense that at least what that interest was. clocked the maximum complexity, with the maximum size of all, and will fight one with the entire galaxy.....

s
stalker_stas 08.04.20

but as the resources to dobaviti ?

v
vitaspi10 08.04.20

To make the desired number of points in the creation menu go to FactionTraits[Affinity].xml which is in Public/Simulation. In the file find these lines:

For each race its value( 100 or 95) and change to the desired number, I came up with 875.

v
vitaspi10 08.04.20

CRAVERS
FactionAffinity Name=AffinityGameplayCravers and SubCategory=MajorFactionAffinity Hidden=false Custom=true Cost=100

v
vovann1998 08.04.20

Filled in cheats for 950 points as will publish, use. Too lazy to rule themselves.

A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20

Only here found unexpected garbage, just rebuilt, developed, and already the victory on points( I Recommend to cut off all but the expansion in the settings at the start.....

v
vitaspi10 08.04.20

Has anybody managed to create their race? I wrote - does Not include the name of the faction. Prompt, who can faced?
Thank you in advance

g
gargarot 08.04.20

So specify the name, what's the problem then?

v
vitaspi10 08.04.20

Where to write the name? I can something I do not see or is it pirates?

A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20

Strangely, that's where the Empire try something else there.

v
vitaspi10 08.04.20

And wrote in Russian and in English. Wrote the original names of the factions. Nothing helped. Maybe the pirates? Tell me

g
gargarot 08.04.20

I have created with any name in any language pirates. In the screenshot, some words overlap each other, where Name.XS what it is, a rut, try a different Repack and AntiVir Hophni during installation.

v
vitaspi10 08.04.20

You from whom pirates?

A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20

vitaspi10
Yes, as written above, cant pirate most likely. Well, you can still update NET framework etc, what interface is based, if on other the same way.

PS.

As I understand it, to speed up construction there is no way for dust or like that?

N
Nightma[R]e 08.04.20

AlexeyMC
Actually you can. Need to learn technology, with the right branch in the 2nd column.

A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20

Nightma[R]e
Yes, found it, thank you.

N
Nightma[R]e 08.04.20

stalker_stas
Very simple, shake CHEAT ENGEIN. Drive in the amount of any resource (search criteria and choose Float), and in the market to sell or buy, and CHEAT engein weed out until there are multiple values, and then drive 999 as longer.

X
XXXCHRONOSXXX 08.04.20

vitaspi10
License race is created easily and without jambs. The name can be entered in Russian.
https://gyazo.com/6a7ee538e164999044adba52ab740ce7