3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CROWLER 08.04.20 05:29 pm

NFS Underground 2 (problem with textures) (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

The people who already bought this miracle simulator and it all rides do not tell me what can I do to the texture of normal steel? (it seems that they are just hopelessly compressed to a weight of 1.2 KB each - right squares are visible)

PS: by the Way my configuration is P-IV 3.3; GeForce 6800GT 256Mb; 1024Mb Ram and what does he want? =)
64 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

cha version of the original? release RELOADED ?

d
dron88 08.04.20

hi
put originalnye speed exe to patch the game

d
dron88 08.04.20

hi
put originalnye speed exe to patch the game

L
LaMkA 08.04.20

and I have weird shit I 1 time downloaded the game, patched and all was right with the pavement of the rules,then I wiped it off and took another reinstall , so that's 2 times the asphalt square...

m
madmax 08.04.20

do not brake! not patch it!!!!
I have ENG version of-net, first start - jamb with textures... just go to preferences, do everything to the max, out of the game, you go again and everything is fine!!! (at least on the 3 computers did all the same)

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

Max has a point. At least do me the way it was - the first time a pixel textures, everything on MAX and restart. In the end, everything is OK :-) anyway That's just something... not so nice as in the first Underground (if you look closely, you vseravno blur foreground and all the same miserable texture on the doors of sheds and the entrances to the store).

e
ericsson 08.04.20

People help this UNDERGROUND patch ... not prepared ... well I take 2 SD speed2.exe throw it in a directory UNDERGROUND , and still says old file did not find .....
please HELP !!!

b
buffoon 08.04.20

I have not the original version, but English, probably I need the original executable. send someone pliz!

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

wazzup 2[sup]koro4e 2[/sup] 2koro4e 2 delaite reinstall, and this, there in the root folder , the bat file with Safa fashion run may texture will become norms

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

Yes people did read did not become ... to solve the problem you just have to install DirectX which comes with the game!

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

Ie it full of special? =)
At me the 9c is worth it! This is the latest version and the idea powee yet.

r
rasta 08.04.20

I have the exact same fineeeeee these square Vidnoe

r
rasta 08.04.20

really not patch the thing just quit and go for new and everything will be OK

T
Tema-yes 08.04.20

Bought the game, installed it, and I have some kind of nonsense says something about speed2.exe downloaded patch does not plow. Pliz tell me what to do

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

2Tema-yes
Look at Veron the CD seems to be the original EXE-shnik. Throw it in the root of the game replacing the old one.
PS: if the drive will require a download NO-CD

C
CHUDO BOY 08.04.20

When I put all settings on max I have is black screen and shows the current one lights!!!
What to do? My card is ATI 9600XT!!!

|
|Sniper| 08.04.20

I had a problem with the squares - I just restarted the game and everything was OK!!!

r
rasta 08.04.20

BOY
there you just have to put in the middle of things, this is supposedly a color and then everything will be OK in the options

C
CHUDO BOY 08.04.20

rasta
I did!!! It just turns out that card max does not pull?

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

Not there it's not that... just the motion of Underground GeForce more likes and the Radeon just can't put everything on MAX. (I can't recall exactly but there seems kakieto two functions if they work together then a black screen and only the light sources visible as you govorish)