3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CROWLER 08.04.20 05:29 pm

NFS Underground 2 (problem with textures) (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

The people who already bought this miracle simulator and it all rides do not tell me what can I do to the texture of normal steel? (it seems that they are just hopelessly compressed to a weight of 1.2 KB each - right squares are visible)

PS: by the Way my configuration is P-IV 3.3; GeForce 6800GT 256Mb; 1024Mb Ram and what does he want? =)
64 Comments
Sort by:
C
CHUDO BOY 08.04.20

-_CROW_-
What is possible for ATI to do that?

T
TORREDO 08.04.20

The people I was in Tashkent under the Second bought. At me such problems are not present. Playing on high settings the graphics card FX5600 128Mb/128bit

T
Tema-yes 08.04.20

No-cd downloaded is not helping with the 2 CD file is dragged not help listen and maybe it's due to viruses, and I'm going sisamo vostonavlivat!!!

T
Tema-yes 08.04.20

People kinte I was on the soap file speed2.exe here is the soap [email protected]

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

2BOY

I honestly do not understand a lot... but you know they say this game is disliked GeForce or Radeon. For example your ATI halva2 will go a bit better than equal in performance GeForce.

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

2Тема
I'm off to the website I read that the patch fixes stuff, like the mouse in the menu and there is something to do with the game Lana on\NAT

V
Vyacheslav 08.04.20

If when you first download the game road in squares, just exit and start the game again. If at maximum settings disappear value proposition, then in the game settings display need to disable anti-overlay and everything will be great!!!

C
CHUDO BOY 08.04.20

Yesterday I Drava 4.10 for ATI and put all of the fat is OK!!! Everything is on max!!!

A
AHILLES2 08.04.20

what to do with textures pomogite of plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

z
zevg 08.04.20

Need help!
NFSU2 crashes and put patch 1.1 and firewood 4.10 (Radion) and changed chesnik - all the crap one, crashes and ALL. How to be don't know who knows write please.

D
DRaK 08.04.20

Write where can I download the patch 1.1 but SD to it

L
Lucifer 08.04.20

Who-thread throw plizz on [email protected] files from NFS Ug2 Languages\English but only the English version ... and if anyone has more of the original exe-shnik ... will be very good. grateful!

S
Skipper 08.04.20

The people, well you give a pancake!:
1. This patch is crap and tries not need bug fixes mouse(like slow moving) and error of Internet, but given that the ' net without a key we can't drive, so the patch on the soap!!!
2. Square textures like in Doom 2 :-). Go to options/display/configure display/ and move the slider to the texture filtering for mid or full, and.....restarting the game. Come and see that everything is OK.
3. more questions?

D
Dmitriy 08.04.20

I have Catalyst 4.11 with Control Center. There is such option in Catalyst AI. If you bet the maximum, you see a square texture. On the low - texture is normal.

T
Tema-yes 08.04.20

I put directrix 9.0 and everything is OK. And I have a question how her tunes in the game to throw???

d
droni 08.04.20

Why the game slows down .
1700, 512mb,Radeon 9600 pro??????

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

Because the computer is weak.
I have P4 3Gz GF5900 is also sometimes slows down.

c
chulim 08.04.20

Guys, do not worry!! Objasnju, Zahavi to the settings of the graphics card(nVidia) and create a profile under NFSU-2, turn off all antialiasing and turn on Vertical sync, then the game also included VSync, and play with normal textures(if you wish, and machine capabilities can be enabled and filtering, the catch is VSync)

p
papapapa 08.04.20

Dude messed with the textures all flickers help!

D
Dmitriy 08.04.20

That the game was good graphics, I need, first DirectX 9.0 c and, secondly, for GeForce nVidia you need the latest driver that works with this latest version of DirectX 9.0 c
Go to the nVidia website and download the driver -- 26мб.
Without this, it is possible to achieve, that the graphics will be without squares, but still worse than in the first NFSU. For good graphics all GeForce owners download the new driver!