3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20 10:01 pm

Put in a good word for miles boevki: challenge. (Elex)

Good morning. Offer to arrange a Challenging assignmentsFor themselves though, to make a video and put it on the topic of success.
Requirements:
1. The complexity of battle: Ultra.
2. JUST miles boevka

Actually, decided to start doing something like that.
At the moment the character is 20+ level (21), using Pilotable +3, melee +2, attack +1, has a skill at killing mutants and technology. Stamina ring +10 and a Skill 1 rank. The potions of Stamina and Health is not used.
On the passage of a secondary quest, entered the territory of uznych rocks.
Opponents:
2 Mutant 1 Gnilova, 1 Nilofar, 1 Listmay, 1 Cartridge as a last Boss - the Cyclops.
I enclose a video of their anguish, but after trying for like 10+, not in one life, while continuing to download zefaril location. Cyclops was a fairly simple Boss, but vasotec only way to go. 1 error - died.
Spoiler
38 Comments
Sort by:
11111qqqwww 08.04.20

Cool challenge, but I already killed your mrakorisa heavy stick.))

Not had all of the weapons in the game, yet stand out IMHO two winners - a bloody cleaver and a saw-sword.
Pilotable drags damage and the ability to take a shield, blows him look less bulky and faster + reflection.
A good mower for its long and directed ligament, and damage, and among two-handed he seems to be the least spending of stamina,
but you have to podgadat time, because the time to interrupt a bunch harder than odnorodnym.

o
oltr 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
and how are you pumped to Q-shkoy super hit hold?

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

XyeBbIe-KapTuHku
I don't know the difference between Axes and Halberd. About the same. Halberd only 2-3 damage gives more.
For ordinary shots, the first, second, swords faster than axes, but that bundle 3-4 impact - about the same speed.
Agnolucci do the first 2 hits faster, but if you take power strikes, then about the same attack speed.
Swords Powerful moves win a sharp lunge forward. About 2 times faster than axes.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

oltr
Nothing pumped. in the difficulty settings of the game the complexity of the combo warheroes. But I recommend to play on easy mode combos. Tried the same on a heavy Persian - a powerful blow simply does not stack. half the punches do not give raise to the possibility of a powerful strike. As a result, for 5-6 strokes does not accumulate strip for a powerful attack.

D
DrLobotrog 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
Put the combo into light and satisfied challenge... It is violent and prolonged, as they say :)

S
Siniy Kot 08.04.20

I have severe chelenzh was when you first started at Eleks play
in General,I usually when you start to play these games-aim is not primarily to boevka and to Laura(well, ie quests,books, paper),and in order to achieve this, you need to take skills like theft,skills of persuasion and other things
and the thing that the skill of the clergy saw mega skill belief,and after just a couple of quests from berserk-jumped in the mode of half-naked homeless man with a poisonous sword steal from the tavern and onions +2
to Haddon,across the map,with 11 banks on HP until getting(or rather will have cuts through)-pumped 7+ lvlov(total clergy came on 12 level)
got their uniforms,apnuli 1 the title,handed over a few tasks and jumped in the initial location but happy as an elephant,with a conviction and a flamethrower as an additional argument in negotiations,ie essentially began(it BEGAN) to pass the game is already a character pumped
as you are such chellenzh? XD (albeit in hindsight)

E
Eynart 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
The high complexity of all stack normally. Just need to press the attack button before the scale during the scale will reach white vertical stripes.

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

In the variant with one-handed sword and shield in hand, a powerful blow(E) and special attack(Q) somehow gets a shield, and damage, respectively, passes from the shield, and he is much weaker than the sword. The sword has only normal attack. Actually the question, is there a way to make a powerful blow was carried out with the sword, if in the other hand the shield?

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Hello again.
The continued challenge, but with off combos (difficulty combo heavy)
Spoiler
Spent more than 20 Trev.
Similar to the situation. the first time you get on Midir (DS-3). Like difficult anything is not present, but the problem is the lack Dpsa.
After numerous Trev, scored on control, took the ring to power attack +5, yuzal steak (attack power +10) and risked where it was possible. In the end, the risk was justified received +15 attack power helped knock the stamina and Basit advanced.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Eynart
didn't know who stack normally. on the large order. such as Troll, Cyclops, Moloch, patron - to rastakat 3-4 punch combo for a powerful blow - almost impossible. My video clearly shows. as for the Troll, who knocked the stamina for 4 strong impact not carrying-on combo.

N
NightHawkreal 08.04.20

I place all Hotmail and Cyclops scored two of us with a cleric.

E
Eynart 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
Here at the Troll please, it's fine stack:
Spoiler
I told you, button, you just have to press on time, to white stripes to do.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

And I on the 5th level should try one thread to kill? (
Spoiler

p.s. give all of chellenzh fill in game methods of 120K alexita to 5му level )))

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Eynart
Thanks for the video, figured out what it was.
Combo reset any extra click. That is, a combo is accumulated only if every attack you make 1 click and not doing clicks anymore. Any click on the top resets the accumulation of combo.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
It's easy done. Either through recipes or through sale.
At least pirates is not fixed and can handle as much as necessary)

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Mdeee, Eleks burn. Just a Troll, being me, threw the stone THROUGH your body on me and caused damage. Tin. This is a game. The main thing - the animation of the throw forward, and the projectile flies back through the Troll....

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

Spoiler

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
how much do you have stamina? you had the spam series 12 strokes. It is at least +100 stamina and maybe +120.
Fire Ducroc good against Mutants, mutants are vulnerable to fire + dot.
With a Fiery Dwukrotnie +3 could be 1 for spam series to kill some more increasing endurance
In fact, character stats and skills - the 30+ level.
I have one question: what is this development different from hacking the game using any cheats?))

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

The fact that I honestly spent 8 hours on the craft of steaks and burgers with blood
Ostalnoe in the description of the video

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Well, I will alter my question: what is the difference in the character after such a buildup and when hacking the game? The very difference of character there?))