3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20 10:01 pm

Put in a good word for miles boevki: challenge. (Elex)

Good morning. Offer to arrange a Challenging assignmentsFor themselves though, to make a video and put it on the topic of success.
Requirements:
1. The complexity of battle: Ultra.
2. JUST miles boevka

Actually, decided to start doing something like that.
At the moment the character is 20+ level (21), using Pilotable +3, melee +2, attack +1, has a skill at killing mutants and technology. Stamina ring +10 and a Skill 1 rank. The potions of Stamina and Health is not used.
On the passage of a secondary quest, entered the territory of uznych rocks.
Opponents:
2 Mutant 1 Gnilova, 1 Nilofar, 1 Listmay, 1 Cartridge as a last Boss - the Cyclops.
I enclose a video of their anguish, but after trying for like 10+, not in one life, while continuing to download zefaril location. Cyclops was a fairly simple Boss, but vasotec only way to go. 1 error - died.
Spoiler
38 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

I'm cool and you're not. That's all the difference.
But I will not argue with you, in any case. D

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
+++
Heh, it will be necessary trait Cartridge with the horned sword +0 at lower levels)) however, TRAI will take 30-35 minutes, if you kill in solo))

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

No, I made this save game on the 5th LVL and not enter the game even with half a year until it developed not bring to mind. And there will go for yourself a 2nd time

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Me and the first time to pass as it is tired. if at the beginning of the game is quite interesting, hardcore and fun, starting with crafting alexavega drink - up is a sharp character, which brings it very soon in the mid game. and out of this state fast out in Leith, which has, in fact, do not have any changes. changing only the weapon used. Mobs remain about the same.
They would have introduced any gain from the performance and would introduce additional mobs, and would change the system of armor and damage.
In fact, you can leave Odoroku + pump, small arms, leave the difficulty at medium\for any heavy or hardcore and complete the game.
In fact, the developers force the player to use Aleksova drink, as the requirements to weapons of +2 is already starting to handle 50+ one\two parameters, and the weapon +3 passes for 60.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 08.04.20

You just have to make repawn Eleks traders every 2 days (maybe more), not instantly
To cancel the sleep on 2nd day

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

ALEXIY4EVER
And that this will change radically?
if you take all vendors that sell raw Eleks, it turns out the order of 80 Eleks. When bulging collection of trophies on 2 major mutants falling crude Eleks + combat colossi.
These changes will slightly slow down the pumping, but still allows you to quickly get to mid game character. Yes, for those who will paryatsya, exit to Leith will take some 90-120 minutes of real time. in the course of not particularly affected.
I currently bought a maximum of 180 units of raw Eleks - the rest of nformyl (order of 120-140 raw Eleks General)
300 Eleks is 150 points of characteristics, or, if you have the map small and standard potions Eleks to display characteristics of 120 points and 10 skill points.

m
marquees.org 08.04.20

Just a system of coldness extremely zabagovannaya and if a couple of conversations it was impossible to return from the SYNTHETIC state to the state of HYSTERIA, then dobracki would have had from the start to score on extra from Eleks and play positive karma.It would be a challenge in the challenge on the Ultra.Abuser Eleks and Ultra was kabacki, in principle, and so I am also abugu.
Sorry not brought to the logic of the combat system and character.The second time, I'm hardly going over the game.Perhaps with a proper rebalance, but not a fact and perhaps it does not overpower the community and themselves developed.Make a couple of edits and it is limited.For example - you pump out 15 levels and you have all the features under the TOP armor and puhi, and if not enough, then 100% found all the rings and amulets, but you have no prescription permanent increase of stamina and health.That is the real abyss.Everything should be in moderation, and as you move.For example, the same Eleks from merchants, he could not at all times per Chapter.Permanent recipes could appear in only the great wizards type Keldrima, Dock and someone there of the Clergy and also by chapters.Nychka, too, need all epic, but it's for the Munchkins tourists.Still do not know where to start to acquire sunglasses on loot.Something like that!

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

The challenge is gone.

Mountain Troll dies 4 power stroke. For the beauty of the moment finished off the poor man a Powerful blow, not giving to die from poisoning caused by poisonous axe, which cut his body))

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

P
Pril Balsam 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
elementary!
all!
from the height of the flamethrower, mode ball of fire
(a quest companion - to get the heart of a very strong Cyclops)

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
The murder of a Cartridge in the beginning of the game
1. Dancing around the mob more than 3 x minutes under the steak - a dubious pleasure. Tired of looking.
2. While under article 50, and Broadsword +2, even at 14th level, you can not call the beginning of the game.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Svetoslav
1. To kill Rama with a ladle on NG+7 --- 55 minutes. You don't know of perversion.
2. If you divide At the beginning of the game,\the Middle\late game, the Beginning of the game will be until around level 18-20, and 20-35 levels is mid the gay and the 35+ levels - late game.

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
The beginning of the game will be until around level 18-20, and 20-35 levels is mid the gay and the 35+ levels - late game.
Who is it defined? You can finish the entire game on the 20th level, but you can at 40+ does not pass and half of Suzette.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Svetoslav
Yes... purely by killing mobs fill levels....here someone wrote and wept that mobs give almost no real life)))- I have 20 of the 40 levels given only mobs...and I still have quests clerics did not fulfill all Igniton was not cleaned and the second head is not moved