3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 08.04.20 10:06 pm

Who romancin? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Sobsna, it is strange that such a topic yet. Who romancin? Men with the standard views are not very lucky of course, just like in DAO Inquisition. I'm eyes at anybody did not put, can the doctor pull. Cora dragged me. She's Butch, Cassandra would be better. Pibi is suitable as an accomplice for alterations. Something like Sir.
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

Plans aromanice of Jaala, then suvi.... and then we'll see.

R
RedFleecer 08.04.20

I that no one came in...(

E
Ereteh 08.04.20

Tali

V
VizardKir 08.04.20

Well I play for the female gender and decided to Pibi

J
Jerzy3 08.04.20

After the Penny as it is not comes one from new.

V
Voron_73 08.04.20

Jerzy3
I agree after the Penny is not who does not want even with Pibi.

R
RPOCLABB 08.04.20

Bark for M,Pibi W

Spoiler in fact, I managed to break the game and seamanite immediately and Cortex and Pb,what happened see below

R
RPOCLABB 08.04.20

Dumpling goodness
If you're talking about lexi:

Spoilerly not aromanice no way

S
Sharmanschik 08.04.20

Dog.

S
Sidorovich12 08.04.20

Ryder

S
SenMarie 08.04.20

There are countless attempts aromanice Wind well!Ryder. The problem is that I don't understand how to do a personal quest of her sisters. So she's already loyal to me.

S
SenMarie 08.04.20

But who was coming at me eggs, so they already had three!
The first Pibi, offered me sex in a vacuum (successfully rebuffed, although my rider direct a second before the answer glowed with happiness. Apparently hoping that I will not give up XD)
Second - Liam, which is every second before and after the job was trying to crawl to me and seamanite =/ announced immediately that you're, like, a good guy and all, but let's just be friends, etc.
Well, the third - Goal. The most cute alien. I can't romancity, as if neither wanted, but my heart belongs to the Wind T^T
Here I finish the game and sarcomancy it )

T
TimKar 08.04.20

Dumpling goodness
Lexi you do not give, it cannot romancity. I would chose suvi, but she ... pussy-loving dyke, and so chose Pibi. In the game she's way better looking than in the picture in the network walk.

T
TimKar 08.04.20

Marina Kapitonova
What kind of perverted, to Turanza and Croghan romancity.

d
dekumxne 08.04.20

Female charms, is attracted suvi.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

Genom1994
Just corrected it, apparently afraid of punishment=)
What's the problem with suvi? Play for W Ryder.
Krogan can't, again, I cry. The nozzle is also impossible unfortunately ( I saloranta called hihi).

X
XanderDeKoz 08.04.20

Playing a man, trying to work the Bark, flirting with suvi. In General, like the Wind, as a character, but she's taller than my Rider. I can't???

C
CiaphasCain 08.04.20

Suvi J. then for in the plans, if I get to the replay, the Wind in M

G
Grandshot 08.04.20

Many female characters extras even more attractive in person than the story. Maybe in the future it fashion appears that swap model plot and conventional characters)

V
Vydrochka 08.04.20

Spoiler
Without further ADO..