3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 08.04.20 10:06 pm

Who romancin? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Sobsna, it is strange that such a topic yet. Who romancin? Men with the standard views are not very lucky of course, just like in DAO Inquisition. I'm eyes at anybody did not put, can the doctor pull. Cora dragged me. She's Butch, Cassandra would be better. Pibi is suitable as an accomplice for alterations. Something like Sir.
36 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rizio 08.04.20

Wind :D On the second passage the Bark planned.

S
StrangeBelk 08.04.20

Novels are odd in Andromeda is rather weak. Almost from the first missions, you romancity. (((( No as in the past ME and DA honeymoon, it's frustrating.

And play for M, flirting with Pibi and reporter.

D
Dan621 08.04.20

Suvi:it's cute

s
saa0891 08.04.20

Yes what are all terrible.

If only the Bark to fill up.

Suvi campaign can not be a pity.

S
SpartanSoap 08.04.20

Bark. She is very beautiful, for a soldier. Plus builds himself a battering RAM with Tits like Cassandra, and loves flowers.

But the novels in the game is weak, which is not natural. Or really there are those who immediately falls in love after a few remarks with the hearts?

K
KiDjeN 08.04.20

Marina Kapitonova wrote:
The first Pibi, offered me sex in a vacuum (successfully rebuffed, although my rider direct a second before the answer glowed with happiness. Apparently hoping that I will not give up XD)
Spoilerized terrible ) There you can select the option no strings ie friendship. In other novels this is not as not affected :)
SpartanSoap wrote:
Bark. She is very beautiful, for a soldier. Plus builds himself a battering RAM with Tits like Cassandra, and loves flowers.
Loves, it loves, but always hangs out in the cargo Bay, and who for flowers to follow, then we ? ) And if on, then first the Bark, then for Sara with Vetrai :)

M
Mark Wells 08.04.20

Where to get quest movie?

L
Lukash_Kirill 08.04.20

Mark Wells
You have to give Liam(and it will be a long quest run and buy everything for the movie)

L
Lukash_Kirill 08.04.20

Zeromancer Bark,during the second pass, I think aromanice Pibi

S
Strega 08.04.20

Vidracco
similarly.Hawk training has paid off in the accent) the next time Goal

s
scorg94 08.04.20

The wind, just a gorgeous voice she has. And the character she's supposed to be very nice.

P
Pirozhok-san 08.04.20

Gil, and in the following passage - by far the Wind) because it is well, just adorable

B
Blaster Dark 08.04.20

Yet I will not, although Pb is more like it. My rider loves adventure, Pibi loves them too(adventures in search of the unknown).

K
Kira5678 08.04.20

A question! If aromanice with Reason then no relationship other not to build?with him kind of just flirting and serious relationship you can build.Or..no?

E
Eremite_City 03.11.21

RPOCLABB
This is provided in the game from the beginning!
Peebee is a concubine, any other is a wife!

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 05.05.22

Suvi cutie...