3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CripeR 08.04.20 10:08 pm

All hit a patch 1.0.5? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi all. Recently, the entire Internet was flooded with articles in which consolers complained released a patch that in the region disfigured graphics ASO. I'm sure they sympathized with, because it's a pity the people who spent money for the game, and then they surprise you. And I was hoping that us owners of the PC version of the game will bypass this joint party. But no, a couple of days ago released patch 1.0.5 and the problem with the graphics came along with it. If a bug is present? (this can be seen as worse draw distance and texture whether it be objects far closer very bad progruzhat)

I bought the game in uplai, and this bug appeared with the new patch to the edge of ruin your impressions about the game, and lost all desire to pass it on. What can you say? Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

Same case when I started to play with a 1.05 and do not know as it was before.

L
LPGS 08.04.20

and you thought that have PC to pkashnikam will be sympathetic ? don't be ridiculous.to you patches reach at last )))))))))

_
_Mahoney_ 08.04.20

Maybe on high did not catch the difference of the changes in the patch, but the average low is very noticeable, go away somewhere nice feeling of the local lighting, is now in tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands, and there were friezes which was a significant change of this changed priority from high to medium!, but I think it was better for me to change the priority(friezes disappeared), than do yubisoft and ruined everything!

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

I screenshots 3 hours were considered in order to understand what's the catch,and the game then certainly never noticed ,probably because the game in the first version and the recent games came only to the task Reda pass

B
B00000 08.04.20

LPGS
Things that you have consolino and without the patch 1.05 is such garbage with graphics, and not only the assassin but in every game!!! Yes, 30 FPS!!!

k
kaspiuskwar54 08.04.20

CripeR
I bypassed all the rules, too afraid of what will be but no, in the end, all is well. From a friend on PS4 too, everything is OK. This bug is not all, they do not naroshno cut range, that's just how they now to fix it will this is interesting.

G
GuyverDark 08.04.20

And in the settings was tampered with? After the patch the game puts settings about the minimum. I.e. so according to the program which detail will be more fps. So make the graphics settings again.

L
LPGS 08.04.20

D18K
but I don't sosnolschik and sonorika it's not terribly unlike potashnikov. that quake for the graphics and the extra fps
30 FPS!!!
suffer this last time and pokusniki too, so not surprised by the ports and curves which leads to laughter. when sosnolschik plays in 30 fps. and omitted the developers ,Potashnik plays 15

M
Macros Easy 08.04.20

Didn't even notice that the game has been updated.

K
Konyk 08.04.20

I have after the patch the game started to slow down and FPS is lowered.

B
B00000 08.04.20

LPGS
So you don't mumble, the PC version is always better than consolino, ALWAYS!!!

L
LPGS 08.04.20

D18K
than. after all, the PC version is not being developed separately, and you all know and it's burning farts . a plain port from the console + overpriced little system that you would feel deprived ))))))))))))))))))))

U
Urfin R 08.04.20

LPGS
Actually all games are developed on PC. So, for the General development.

U
Urfin R 08.04.20

LPGS wrote:
but I don't sosnolschik and sonorika it's not terribly unlike potashnikov. that quake for the graphics and the extra fps
And who are you? Hermaphrodite?

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

LPGS
Name one game where the PC 15 fps?

L
LPGS 08.04.20

Bupycop
and you read different forums and surprise you to no end for PC some rogue pirates

U
Urfin R 08.04.20

LPGS
Your what is the truth, Janus? )))

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

LPGS
Where do the pirates and rogue? You specifically tell the game that developed was down for pkshnikov that they are in 15 fps playing. That's what people are trying to run the game, which in fact do not have to go in their bucket, that's another thing, you said that pkshniki suffer due to poor optimization from the developers. So here I ask, name a game where the console 30фпс pull. and pkshniki in 15фпс play. Pkshniki raise a howl when they have no stable 60fps. for 15фпс, they destroy developers in General, and consolidate gets picked up because their console, they can't modify and upgrade.

L
LPGS 08.04.20

Bupycop
so you go to the optometrist. any game when you exit, and ng heard the howling of potashnikov about the shitty optimization. well, what you wanted. because separately you will not develop the game. thrown like dogs port and even curve it and rejoice and bitter tears. discuss with snot on his lips and suffering optimization. while caselwiki enjoy the game

L
LPGS 08.04.20

Bupycop
to modify and upgrade
and why should they a stupid to do. you only does aphradite until caselwiki play. you chase and discuss the glands and the sense port from the console and the graph does not change. but sistemki each time grow, I a golosina. you developed and sellers of iron, have in all the cracks . while you are concerned with the glands .and caselwiki yuzayut and laughing with you . well, in principle, as always