3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CripeR 08.04.20 10:08 pm

All hit a patch 1.0.5? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi all. Recently, the entire Internet was flooded with articles in which consolers complained released a patch that in the region disfigured graphics ASO. I'm sure they sympathized with, because it's a pity the people who spent money for the game, and then they surprise you. And I was hoping that us owners of the PC version of the game will bypass this joint party. But no, a couple of days ago released patch 1.0.5 and the problem with the graphics came along with it. If a bug is present? (this can be seen as worse draw distance and texture whether it be objects far closer very bad progruzhat)

I bought the game in uplai, and this bug appeared with the new patch to the edge of ruin your impressions about the game, and lost all desire to pass it on. What can you say? Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
26 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 08.04.20

LPGS
you only does aphradite until caselwiki play.
To maintain the game and you can update the hardware, since the possibility is always there. We are not rogue.

- while caselwiki play. you chase glands
Well, iron is not to update on consoles, you have to cut the game in favor of 30фпс.

C
CripeR 08.04.20

LPGS
I am against consolers do not have anything, not saying that pkshniki Holy people, just thought that they (the developers) can learn from my mistakes and will fix it, but alas

C
CripeR 08.04.20

GuyverDark
Settings Yes reset, but I put them back on high.

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

LPGS
A howl is heard that there is a stable 60fps, with no 15фпс will not play, except those who are sitting with a bucket. who should not start the game, but they run. 15фпс can Shavat consolidate, example the Witcher 3 swamps, drawdown of up to 10 15фпс was a stable 20-25 swamps. On a PC, not one game with no 15фпс, and you know it, this even game could not name. Regarding regular updates of iron, with consolari the same trend, the PS4, about the PS4, PS4 slim, Huang, Huang X, Huang S, so that you grandmother developed suck so well, even more. because games are more expensive and there is no way to pirate, and no kastomizatsii, tweaks, mods and other things, try what I did and developed. But on PC the game can kordinalno to change the mod for the better and technically too.

W
Wolk065 08.04.20

Draw distance has fallen markedly, graphics pulled back through the settings, fps dropped, if previously, the town was 70-80, 50-60 in the city, now outside the city of 50-60, and in the city and 30 and lower falls.

g
gloccc 08.04.20

With the game still as it was left , but the fps was lower , plus, there are stutters in the game . So the patch only worsened the optimization for me personally