3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HanterX 08.04.20 11:09 pm

Who how many secret packages found? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Hey Guys I'm kind of Stuff and I just Need to Know skolkih in the first City 3 City I have 82 Things!
192 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fun 08.04.20

I'M 100% IN THE SUMMER SCORED!!! AND THE PACKAGES WITHOUT THESE ANIMAL CARDS CAN BE FOUND!!!!!!

n
niko 08.04.20

map awesome hidden things on the website http//gta.ag.EN

n
niko 08.04.20

I do not get it where it is poet razvodnom which lies on the bridge between Staunton and shoreside Vale; on which partition it lies in the West or the East or on the rising Central(it's length); at the South or North sidewalk or on a dividing strip(it's width)
Please help me find him and explain where he lies; I'll be very grateful if you help find him

J
Jed 08.04.20

dude package on razvodnom bridge is very easy to find, you just need to stay on the Central part and wait until it rises. He will lie on the Central band flanked by two roads(you know) hop on this strip by using the machine because without it will not work.

n
niko 08.04.20

Jed, THANK you very much!!!

n
niko 08.04.20

cool the developers have made this package; thanks again,Jed!!!

n
niko 08.04.20

listen tell me on what website to unearth a cool map to Rampages GTA3 and GTA Vice City?

i
ivanus 08.04.20

Interesting secrets: press NUM4 (expand tower) when you're in the tank izdit-get the full thrill of the frequent shooting (only on gas do not press). And the tank and gun (кольт45) to make-to go under the hood in the North building on the second island and vertak's not bothering you, and when the tank arrives-he is from a large radius turn himself in the garage will call. Only to run back it is necessary that the door closed and military died. Still in the viewing slit tell-tales-hair-to michiganite!
SEND THOSE WHO MATTER IN THIS FORUM, FROM WHENCE THEY WERE BORN!

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

I found a hidden message 93. things and where there is not yet know. And just worn out look. When I think about them a headache!

n
niko 08.04.20

and you use your map packs on gta.ag.ru and go through it in order all the places with packages. if you want to specify the place, get a screenshot, click on the package number.

P
PlayGround.ru 08.04.20

Without card nrado to pass, it will be interesting , I passed GTA and Shas ride all the urine

D
Din-27 08.04.20

I'm a 40 something.

h
hitman9 08.04.20

100 packs

O
Olegxx 08.04.20

Lying, hitman, I clambered, and found only 80.

R
Robin 08.04.20

Olegh
search and you will find everything

R
Repa-H 08.04.20

48 I found.

g
gta 3 08.04.20

Ninety five

-
-HaZ- 08.04.20