3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HanterX 08.04.20 11:09 pm

Who how many secret packages found? (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Hey Guys I'm kind of Stuff and I just Need to Know skolkih in the first City 3 City I have 82 Things!
192 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leo_Get 08.04.20

79 can no longer find

S
SnoFF 08.04.20

The first passage independently found 96 packages... Even at the memory of then they were found with repeated playing... but the others... had to use alusena. I'm a baddie =)))

G
GTAman 08.04.20

In the last passage 97 found himself with the last card helped, although I knew of, but forgot. If no card, then at least write down which has collected :)

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

Guys, who knows help!
The fact that I don't do the mission yet, and already on the 3rd island and Sobral 99 become an attitude(on the second island fell down through a piece of metal that the right side of the Callahan bridge; and on the 3rd in the usual way through the tunnel since it opened, and the bridge does not work). 100 polyester Luggage lying on the bridge from Stanton ailenda of Heresaid the Veil. There still is the thing that goes up and down(but it does not work), from just her lies and baggage.
Scratching their heads the second day, how to get there??? Maybe someone knows how to do it without any cheating programs and change configurations of the game, tell me. Like, go,- better not to write, because I know better than that!

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 08.04.20

The only way to the DODO!! Airport ochne close!! so no problems should arise

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

Thanks for the advice! I tried the DODO is very hard, did not work. That is to say niasilil dispersal of weak gain and the plane flies!

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

Tried a little improved the skills of flying the DODO. Can't predict the exact landing of the bridge, all the time almost out :(

l
ladykiller69 08.04.20

On the bridge difficult to prizemlitsya, maybe even nepoluchitsya... will Need to slow flight in front of the bridge, and quietly to sit down... But to climb down, then jump high is...

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

2 ladykiller69
Yes that is what it is!!! :) Another issue is to climb on the beam where the load: one time I landed there, and was unable to climb steep it was :). Otoh kanaha I was thinking!

Q
Quikk 08.04.20

You just need to stand in the middle of the bridge at the time of breeding. At this point, the bag itself falls into your hands. Easy, checked. :))

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

You just need to stand in the middle of the bridge at the time of breeding. At this point, the bag itself falls into your hands. Easy, checked. :))

I have another problem. The bridge still does not work, as I'm only two missions passed.

G
GTAman 08.04.20

Send me a save, I'm with Dodo good, I will try to get you a package. Just to fly so high.

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

I would have sent Toko need a description how to do it! If somewhere there is a description how to do the Dai link.
P/S There exclusive save 52% with 2 missions story(it is necessary to perform 1 unique jump in Shoreside BF Injections in the garage to drive and pack to take)
P/SS I Want the subject to create a third part of the secrets and gags in GTA 3 HP, there is less information vsakoe and screenshots. Nada do it? Still somehow want to revive the forum!

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

http://rapidshare.com/files/91592235/GTA3sf3.b.html - here is a link to fail, to understand!
How about creating threads???

Q
Quikk 08.04.20

I have another problem. The bridge still does not work, as I'm only two missions passed.

Well, then it's easiest to wait to open the way to the third island and take the package. Just because you don't have to do with that damned Dodo.

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

Thanks for the Taco tip!!! I know!(At least you my first post read?)

Q
Quikk 08.04.20

Now everything is clear. Sorry ;) Maybe if it's not Dodo, it is like something in a wheelbarrow to try to jump?

Y
Yup 08.04.20

dimonych12 I'm Sorry for quite stupid question, but nah you want it? so you're doing just for fun or for the sake of full other purpose? explain once you really ask people about such things hemoroidy

D
Dmitriy88 08.04.20

Yup you advice your better if given. And you are not going to explain why it is me Nada(who you Taco so I could explain???). Here the question is asked specifically!
Quikk That Nitsche standards. The car tried to climb on metal structures, all in vain!

l
ladykiller69 08.04.20

dimonych12 I'm Sorry for quite stupid question, but nah you want it? so you're doing just for fun or for the sake of full other purpose? explain once you really ask people about such things hemoroidy

He wants to collect and carry everything, from missions...