3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 08.04.20 11:15 pm

Mass depression youth

Long time since I was on this website. Now back, briefly looked through the topics. Seriously, I had a feeling that Page captured OldScore emo or goth! Especially striking themes, a brief meaning of which is: "tired of modern games, EARLY GAMES were BETTER, WAITING for NOTHING!!", "Page emptied BEFORE Page WAS BETTER, LET's PONOSTALGIROVAT" or "CEASED to EXPERIENCE the FUN of IGOR, NO JOY IN YORAH or IN LIFE, HELP!". Or here's another more typical examples: "I'm an INTROVERT or I'm MELANCHOLIC AND don'T WANT to CHANGE MYSELF," "I am STUPID", "I DIPRESSIJA, I NITSCHE NOT HAPPY, Nitsche not going to change". Example with a hint of masochism: "SHARE YOUR WOUNDS". On utubia and social.networks also increases the pessimism of content designed for young people. There is always whining about how bad our country has sunk to the BOTTOM, all slaves, slaves. And most importantly: the tragic and apocalypticae looks post – the more likes he gets!
Don't want to seem obsessive with his "I had a time." But I can picture this 4-5 years ago when I was active. Then fashion ran Sisodia cynics. All together we were laughing at how some freak who created the delusional theme. When there were threads on PG with complaints of life, they gained a bunch of cons. It was fashionable at the show to demonstrate his cynicism, callousness and indifference to people's problems. Mow misanthropes and asialaw. And now the same depressing topics spammed all replaced schizoid cynics came depressive pessimists. Not to say that it was better, but differently. At least empathy for others added. Today's forum represent a warm place where all the desperate, sit together at the batteries and cry and Pat each other on the head. Not particularly arguing, but if someone sobbing too loud, all his consolation, ironically saying: "anyway, we're all gonna die", "the earth will burn, we will live in the ruins and then begin to live!". Even those who have no more depression, says cool to show THAT I HAVE DEPRESSION, pantanosa of helplessness and despondency. Ie independently drives itself into even greater gloom.
Just annoying is a distortion of reality in the direction of the paint faded, the despair, the delight and admiration of his suffering, the complete unwillingness to take matters into their own hands and something to change. That is, the mass chronic depression youth? It will end ever, this depression is temporary and we will see some further evolution, or it won'T CHANGE my DEPRESSION, ALL is LOST!?
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
spread the philosophy of the powerful. that's only when I think back on my youth I do not remember nothing of what you here dragged.

-DENIMUSS -
+1

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

Is the author some problems. Where it is the dominance of these themes saw. Archive 2007 PG was?

N
N1KO 08.04.20

All right, Sigmund Freud said, we're just surrounded by idiots. And PG are whining because there is elite :D
Sure, 90% of the whining, do not know what a real depression, and in fact they feel butthurt because of the low level of trolling lately, as in fact are energy vampires.

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

Yes, earlier games were better!
Has come to this, that spending a crappy cloud on the PC I play the beginning of the 20,000 years( for Example, soldier of fortune, the first return Wolfenstein, 'ta of the force, GTA 3. Although all new games went except the last assassin

i
inad 08.04.20

Before the air had more and clearer, the grass greener, the earth looked not as close, fewer traffic jams and the games were better. It used to be better!

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

I'm a misanthrope and asocial.
Emo depressing personality ubeytes!!

Z
Zamkadysh 08.04.20

Woman to fuck have not tried, or there as in the head - withered all annoying assholes and whiners, for natural selection. Weak and depressing in the furnace and the flow rate))

S
Self-Relliant 08.04.20

Of course it is necessary to push your depression and prevent it in principle.

G
Gauguin 08.04.20

A bored bourgeois play of price tags and pessimists, and of course they are against this society that they impose (actually not). Moreover, this is maintained in culture. This problem is not present - it is already a century and a half, no less. And of course, she is one of the reasons degeneration.

PS Depression is no no even close, posed the Blues rather.

P
Pilat. 08.04.20

protracted childhood

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

Tell me, please,' continued the captain, turning to me, – you now seem to have been in the capital, and recently: really tamesna all the young people like this?
I replied that there are many people saying the same thing; that there are probably those who tell the truth; that, however, frustrating as all mods, starting with the upper strata of society, had descended to the lower, which he wears, and that now those who really miss it, try to hide this misfortune like a Vice. The staff‑captain did not understand these subtleties, shook his head and smiled mischievously:
And all tea, the French introduced the fashion miss?
– No, the British.
– Ah‑ha, that's what!.. he answered, ' but they have always been notorious drunks!
Involuntarily I recalled one Moscow lady who claimed Byron was nothing more than a drunkard. However, the remark of captain was infiniteline: to abstain from wine, of course, he tried to convince himself that all the world's misfortunes come from drunkenness.